Alex V Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,425 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,425 Most Popular Price

Alex V Films is a wedding and elopement videography service based out of Rancho Cucamonga, California. Alex is the founder and lead cinematographer of Alex V Films, and he and his team guarantee that their clients will get wedding and elopement films that they adore. They believe that each film should be as unique as the happy couple, and Alex V Films will get to know them on a personal level so that they can create a wedding video that fits the style of their clients. While they are based in Rancho Cucamonga, they can cater to weddings throughout Southern California (and they'll also travel!) and will go above and beyond to transform the special moments of your wedding into everlasting memories.

Alex and the Alex V Films team can offer videos that are cinematic, storytelling, and traditional in style. They can also provide digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive versions of their wedding videos. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Save-the-dates
  • Raw footage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2135

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2425

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Jonathan
    Jonathan N. Married on 05/07/2021

Extremely Talented Cinematographer

Alex made our wedding very special! We hired Alex back in November 2019 before the COVID-19 pandemic for our wedding in July 2020. He was totally comfortable being the videographer for our wedding in July. Prior to the wedding, we met twice online to go over the details. This showed us that he cares and will make time for his clients. We even had a last-minute change in our venue and start time and he was very accommodating to the changes. On our wedding day at the Hilton Waterfront Hotel in Huntington Beach, he arrived on time with no issues. He was very prepared and everything worked perfectly. He was very knowledgeable on what to record and even directed us how to pose and "act". Not many vendors would go above and beyond for their clients, but you can rest assured that Alex will deliver fantastic product and service. Our wedding video was perfect and definitely one of the best in the industry. Thank you Alex for making our wedding so memorable. I would highly recommend AlexVFilms to friends and families who need a cinematic videographer.
    Kristin Married on 10/17/2020

Fun and professional. Alex is such a delight!

Alex was such a pleasure to work with. I had a small micro wedding in Joshua Tree and videography was not originally on my list of must haves. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I’d be making a mistake if I didn’t have a cinematic quality video to capture the day. I didn’t have a lot of money to spend but I didn’t want to hire a “budget” videographer because it wouldn’t even be worth the money. I found Alex online and I saw that he was fairly new in the business but his quality was what I was looking for. His prices were competitive and he customized a package for me because I only wanted one videographer. On the day of the wedding I met his smiling face and he was just such a bright spirit and fun personality. We had to drive to a specific location for photos so he was in the car with my husband and I and it was like having a friend with us. He completed my video in just over 2 months and it is absolutely perfect. I cried during the entire thing. He is a true professional and you won’t regret your decision if you hire him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Austin & Leandra
    14 photos · 10/06/2019

Deals

Alex V Films 1
Discount

Alex V Films offers a 5% military discount for Active Duty, Retirees and Veterans as well as a 5% first responder discount for active Police, Fire, and EMT clients. This can be applied toward any of our packages! Download and mention this discount to receive it.

Irvine Irvine, CA, 92604
909-361-3478
Location of (Alex V Films)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding