Ben Karpinski Photography

Ontario, California
$2,799 Most Popular Price

$2,799 Most Popular Price

I absolutely love what I do and am wildly passionate about telling stories through my lens. I would absolutely love to shoot with you and talk through details of your day. I have been capturing love stories and shooting elopements and weddings for about four years and have been lucky enough to travel for elopement photography in places like Bali Indonesia, Joshua Tree, and Big Bear. I’m currently studying for a marketing degree at APU along with working as a part time graphic designer. Thanks for checking out my page and considering me as your photographer.

Ben is dedicated to natural and traditional styles of photography. His rule is to never book more than one event per day, as he likes to give full focus to each couple and offer extra services such as additional hours and the services of a second shooter, if required. During the editing process, Ben Karpinski Photography can apply toning to select photos, and invites couples to enjoy their final images as albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, or prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,799

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline S. Married on 10/10/2020

Works of Art!

We booked Ben for both our wedding and engagement photography because of the beautiful photos we saw in reviews and on his instagram page. We just got our photos back from the engagement shoot and they are just as amazing! Ben's photos are truly works of art. He was very easygoing, and my fiance (who is quite picture shy) even admitted to having fun doing the shoot. We can't wait to have Ben shoot our wedding!
  • Justene
    Justene C. Married on 01/11/2020

A Memorable Day!

Ben did such a wonderful job creating memorable moments for us on our wedding day! We really appreciated his attentiveness and for giving a lift to our reception when we had brief mix up. He really saved the day! He showed us that he'd do whatever it takes to make our day special and he was very easy to work with from start to finish. I definitely hope we get to work with him again someday, thanks so much Ben!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

Ben is incredible!! I immediately felt at ease from our first point of contact, and working with him in the months leading up to the wedding, as well as on the day of, was an absolute breeze. He is responsive, thoughtful, and so friendly and professional!! I will forever cherish these amazing photos!! Please book Ben!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner