Corona, Corona, CA 92881 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4

About Danirae Dunn

DaniRae Dunn Photography is a fun wedding photographer located in Corona, California, that serves the surrounding and Inland Empire region. She is up for anything, and enjoys photographing couples who are adventurous and want to have fun! She is willing to travel to remarkable locations just to give her clients jaw dropping photographs.

As a wedding photographer She wants her work to reflect the essence of your love and document this momentous moment in your life that you will cherish for years to come. She realizes that photos are so much more than just pictures, it's your love story, it's what your children will look back on to remember you by, it's a part of your history, it's a part of you that lives on forever.

DaniRae Dunn specializes in timeless wedding photography. She will be there to capture the most meaningful moments and heartfelt exchanges between you and your soon to be spouse, your bridal party, and your friends and family. She personally guarantees that you will not find a better value for the quality she offers. She promises to make sure you look and feel amazing on your special day. She offers multiple packages to choose from, which includes ceremony, formal, and bridal coverage, as well as access to an online viewing gallery with downloadable content, and more. Additional items such as custom wedding albums, parent albums, bridal sessions and rehearsal dinner coverage may be added to any base collection. Likewise, items can be removed to help meet your coverage needs.

dsc 7081 51 1019107 1571897645

Photos 55 Photos
Real Weddings 212 Photos

18 Reviews for Danirae Dunn

Hailey Scopelleti · Married on 05/01/2020

the best photographer we have ever worked with!

I was nervous going in because im uncomfortable in front of the camera and my man is a model,she was so sweet and gave us direction the entire time and made me feel so comfortable. We had so much fun shooting with Dani When we got our photos back i was blown away, absolutely stunning work! i cannot wait to work with her again. My man has worked with so many photographers, and she has been by far the best! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • F

Faiza Sayed · Married on 12/20/2019

Hire Danirae if you want the wedding photos of your dreams

Hiring Danirae was the best decision I made for my wedding. I live in DC and my husband lives in Milwaukee, so all of our contact with Danirae before our wedding was electronic. She answered a lot of my questions over email and she always responded promptly. When I was almost ready to hire her, we hopped on a phone call and I knew she was the right photographer for me. She was super friendly and flexible right from the start (I had a few minor modifications to the contract and she had no problems with them). I'm South Asian and there is one photography company that seems to photograph EVERY wedding in my community in Southern California, but when I had reached out to them they were 1) very slow to respond, 2) not friendly, and 3) super expensive. Danirae was the opposite, so I went with her instead.

On the day of our wedding, we had a wardrobe malfunction and we ended up starting our pre-wedding shoots ("the romantics") later than we thought. When I called Danirae to let her know, she didn't mind; in fact, she was already scoping out the park where we had decided to shoot. Before our wedding, I had sent Danirae an email describing all of the shots I wanted (South Asian brides have some specific and different bridal/bride+groom shots). She remembered each of my requests and made sure to capture them all. She also had her own great poses and was very patient with my husband and I when we did terribly at the twirl shot. Our culture is much more conservative/reserved, but we felt completely comfortable with Danirae who didn't try to make us do poses we were not comfortable with.

At our actual wedding, Danirae was great. She was incredibly patient even when some of my guests asked her to take photos on their camera (definitely not her job; I was embarrassed!). She got so many beautiful traditional shots of me with my family and friends and me as I said goodbye to my family and left with my husband at the end.

And, finally, her photos were absolutely stunning! Every single person I have shown them to has commented on how beautiful the photos are and how much my husband and I look like Bollywood starts (haha)!

To sum: You should definitely hire Danirae. She is incredibly kind, flexible, hardworking, and will take the wedding photos of your dreams. I 100% recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danirae Dunn Pricing

Danirae Dunn Price Rates

Danirae Dunn FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Corona Corona, CA, 92881 See on map
    (626) 736-0946 (Phone number)
    Location of (Danirae Dunn)