Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Samantha Hall Events

We are dedicated and passionate and strive to create the event or wedding of your dreams! We can help you plan your big day from the beginning and handle all the details, or take over the planning process towards the end and ensure every detail is executed to perfection. With all our experience and knowledge of events, your day will be spectacular.

In having an event or wedding you should be able to enjoy your special day with all your closest family and friends, and that is where we come in. We not only will help make the planning process seamless and enjoyable, but help find the perfect vendors, venues, design, design & decor, etc. that best suits your wants and needs, expectations and vision, and or course stay within your budget.

We treat every client and couple individually, and cater to your specific needs. Let us do the work so you can focus on having a blast. We look forward to hearing from you and begin the planning process for your big day!

screen shot 2017 10 30 at 11 55 48 am

Samantha Hall Events 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

10/5 stars. Excellent!

I would 100% recommend Samantha Hall Events for her planning services. We chose the 5 weeks/day of coordination, and our coordinator Angela Russo was nothing short of spectacular. She truly went above and beyond to take care of everything from the moment we began working together to the end of the wedding. When I remembered I needed to email a vendor about something, I would check my email and see she had already taken care of it. She thought of every detail and made sure the event ran smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and this company -- I would choose them all over again in a heartbeat.

-- Sarah Watson

Sent on 08/18/2019

Monica Weaser · Married on 01/06/2019

I will recommend Samantha forever

Samantha and team are absolutely incredible.
    If you want to have a chance at enjoying your wedding day and if you don't want to have to think about the little details that make everything happen, you need Samantha. I could not have had a more perfect day and we owe that a lot to her and her team.
    We hired Samantha as a month-of-coordinator and as I mentioned in the title, I would recommend Samantha forever and I will encourage all people planning a wedding to have a wedding coordinator that you can trust. Samantha was always very quick to respond to all my questions and kept all of my vendors on track. She effectively dealt with a space-y vendor of mine that was not very responsive and Samantha provided alternatives in case that vendor ended up not working out (sorry for putting you through that Samantha) and was able to catch a mix up in payment to the cake company before we ended up not having a cake on the wedding day.
    I highly recommend Samantha. You will NOT regret having her on your team.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Samantha Hall Events 6
  • W

William Gunther · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, top notch Coordinator/Planner

If you are having any doubts over who to hire to help plan/coordinate your wedding just stop right now and go with Samantha. My wife and I worked with her for two months remotely from Michigan to prepare for our SoCal wedding and it was effortless. We really could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Samantha Hall Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

Real Weddings

• Flobo Boyce
    Flobo Boyce Wedding DJs

What can I say about Samantha Hall events that haven't been said? I've been fortunate enough to work with Samantha Hall and her company many times on various events and I can tell you she's excellent at what she does. Mixing professionalism with a client-centric approach, it's refreshing to see that she cares so much to see each event come to fruition with aplomb. If you ever have the chance to work with Samantha Hall, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

• Joyful Weddings & Events
    Joyful Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant with 1,200 weddings of experience I have seen some less than professional event coordination that definitely affected the ability of guests to pay attention during the ceremony. Samantha's team did a stellar job of keeping the bride, groom and LARGE wedding party organized while making certain that they were enjoying the moment and having fun. What more can you ask? Great job Samantha Hall Events! http://www.palmspringsweddingofficiant.com

• Hermosa Beach, 90254 See on map