Samantha Hall Events

Hermosa Beach, CA View map

We are dedicated and passionate and strive to create the event or wedding of your dreams! We can help you plan your big day from the beginning and handle all the details, or take over the planning process towards the end and ensure every detail is executed to perfection. With all our experience and knowledge of events, your day will be spectacular.

In having an event or wedding you should be able to enjoy your special day with all your closest family and friends, and that is where we come in. We not only will help make the planning process seamless and enjoyable, but help find the perfect vendors, venues, design, design & decor, etc. that best suits your wants and needs, expectations and vision, and or course stay within your budget.

We treat every client and couple individually, and cater to your specific needs. Let us do the work so you can focus on having a blast. We look forward to hearing from you and begin the planning process for your big day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 04/28/2021

Sam is an angel

Sam was the absolute ideal dream wedding planner I could have ever asked for. She made me feel so organized, so on top of everything and didn't miss a single details. She was so responsive and quick to reply to any concerns or questions I had, and made me feel so love, special and taken care of on my day as well as the year and a half leading up to it. I'm actually so sad I won't have another wedding, just because I'd want to go through the whole experience again, haha. I recommend her to ANYONE searching for that perfect person. She's so chill and all around just the best vibes. I truly miss her so much and I hope her and her team gets to plan a friend's wedding in the future so I can experience their top notch service and magic. I LOVE THEM!!!!!
  • Zoe
    Zoe H. Married on 01/10/2021

The Reason for a Successful Wedding Day

Samantha made my wedding day the most stress-free, peaceful day of my life. There were multiple occasions that I said out loud on my day, "Is anyone surprised how easy this is???" Seriously, she covered everything, thought of everything, and made the day the best day of my life. There were multiple moments where I asked her questions, only for her to say that she already had covered each and every detail. Nothing was left undone. Also, multiple family members and friends of mine vocally expressed how dialed, funny, and kind she was throughout the day. Cannot recommend her enough.
  • Briana
    Briana B. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Coordinator hands down!

Samantha and her team made our big day effortless and so much fun! During the pandemic and having to change our wedding plans 3 times, Samantha was so flexible and accommodating to make sure we had the wedding we were hoping for. Her expertise and guidance was so incredibly helpful that it took off all the unnecessary stress off my shoulders. We hope to use her services for our future baby showers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

230 photos · 04/28/2018
  • Annelie & Camron
    170 photos · 12/09/2017

Flobo Boyce Flobo Boyce Wedding DJs

What can I say about Samantha Hall events that haven't been said? I've been fortunate enough to work with Samantha Hall and her company many times on various events and I can tell you she's excellent at what she does. Mixing professionalism with a client-centric approach, it's refreshing to see that she cares so much to see each event come to fruition with aplomb. If you ever have the chance to work with Samantha Hall, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

Joyful Weddings & Events Joyful Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant with 1,200 weddings of experience I have seen some less than professional event coordination that definitely affected the ability of guests to pay attention during the ceremony. Samantha's team did a stellar job of keeping the bride, groom and LARGE wedding party organized while making certain that they were enjoying the moment and having fun. What more can you ask? Great job Samantha Hall Events! http://www.palmspringsweddingofficiant.com

Hermosa Beach, 90254
Location of (Samantha Hall Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding