Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Samantha Hall Events

We are dedicated and passionate and strive to create the event or wedding of your dreams! We can help you plan your big day from the beginning and handle all the details, or take over the planning process towards the end and ensure every detail is executed to perfection. With all our experience and knowledge of events, your day will be spectacular.

In having an event or wedding you should be able to enjoy your special day with all your closest family and friends, and that is where we come in. We not only will help make the planning process seamless and enjoyable, but help find the perfect vendors, venues, design, design & decor, etc. that best suits your wants and needs, expectations and vision, and or course stay within your budget.

We treat every client and couple individually, and cater to your specific needs. Let us do the work so you can focus on having a blast. We look forward to hearing from you and begin the planning process for your big day!

screen shot 2017 10 30 at 11 55 48 am

Samantha Hall Events 4
Samantha Hall Events 5
  • Allie

Allie Brodsky · Married on 09/14/2019

Samantha Hall exceeded our expectations!!!! :)

During the wedding planning process I interviewed 7 planners/coordinators and immediately knew that Samantha stood out from the rest. During our initial phone call she asked me heartfelt, and caring questions - how did my spouse and I meet? What was my vision for the wedding? What were the most important elements to both of us? And I am so grateful that I decided to work with Samantha because she absolutely exceeded our expectations. I am extremely detail oriented and organized, but I have found my match - someone who helped us with our 5 weeks out planning and day-of coordination PERFECTLY. She made us feel comfortable and offered suggestions that were always based in experience and professionalism. Her team on the day-of was fantastic and made sure to find solutions to any last minute blips that came up. I HIGHLY recommend Samantha and her team! And happy to chat if you have any questions for me

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Carly

Carly Loddengaard · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you Samantha Hall Events!!!

I had the best possible experience working with Samantha Hall Events for my wedding this month. My overall planner was Amanda and day-of person was Angela, and they could not have been more wonderful.

They are so knowledgable about weddings and offer suggestions and advice a bride would never think of without their help, which I was so grateful for. I appreciated their organization, responsiveness, and joy in what they do.

Their strategy on the day of is to offer as much help as possible and execute each task and event throughout the day in an organized but non-pushy way. If you wanted to push the timing of something back, like the bouquet toss, they were more than happy to execute that but would make sure you stayed on track regardless. They are wonderful at taking the stressful part of the wedding for the bride out of the equation.

I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 to any bride looking for a wonderful planning company. Thank you, Samantha Hall Events - you made the day perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

10/5 stars. Excellent!

I would 100% recommend Samantha Hall Events for her planning services. We chose the 5 weeks/day of coordination, and our coordinator Angela Russo was nothing short of spectacular. She truly went above and beyond to take care of everything from the moment we began working together to the end of the wedding. When I remembered I needed to email a vendor about something, I would check my email and see she had already taken care of it. She thought of every detail and made sure the event ran smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and this company -- I would choose them all over again in a heartbeat.

-- Sarah Watson

Sent on 08/18/2019

Samantha Hall Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

Real Weddings

• Flobo Boyce
    Flobo Boyce Wedding DJs

What can I say about Samantha Hall events that haven't been said? I've been fortunate enough to work with Samantha Hall and her company many times on various events and I can tell you she's excellent at what she does. Mixing professionalism with a client-centric approach, it's refreshing to see that she cares so much to see each event come to fruition with aplomb. If you ever have the chance to work with Samantha Hall, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

• Joyful Weddings & Events
    Joyful Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant with 1,200 weddings of experience I have seen some less than professional event coordination that definitely affected the ability of guests to pay attention during the ceremony. Samantha's team did a stellar job of keeping the bride, groom and LARGE wedding party organized while making certain that they were enjoying the moment and having fun. What more can you ask? Great job Samantha Hall Events! http://www.palmspringsweddingofficiant.com

• Hermosa Beach, 90254 See on map