Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Hall Events

We are dedicated and passionate and strive to create the event or wedding of your dreams! We can help you plan your big day from the beginning and handle all the details, or take over the planning process towards the end and ensure every detail is executed to perfection. With all our experience and knowledge of events, your day will be spectacular.

In having an event or wedding you should be able to enjoy your special day with all your closest family and friends, and that is where we come in. We not only will help make the planning process seamless and enjoyable, but help find the perfect vendors, venues, design, design & decor, etc. that best suits your wants and needs, expectations and vision, and or course stay within your budget.

We treat every client and couple individually, and cater to your specific needs. Let us do the work so you can focus on having a blast. We look forward to hearing from you and begin the planning process for your big day!

screen shot 2017 10 30 at 11 55 48 am

Samantha Hall Events 4
  • W

William Gunther · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, top notch Coordinator/Planner

If you are having any doubts over who to hire to help plan/coordinate your wedding just stop right now and go with Samantha. My wife and I worked with her for two months remotely from Michigan to prepare for our SoCal wedding and it was effortless. We really could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Michaela De Los Reyes · Married on 10/27/2018

Need a planner? Look no further!

In our opinion, Samantha Hall Events is the way to go for all your wedding planning needs! Samantha and Amanda had our backs from start to finish. Their excitement for our special day was palpable and their skills are second to none. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was customized to our liking so rest assured, they'll have your day under control so you can enjoy every moment. Samantha and Amanda, we don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Samantha when I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings that she was coordinating, and as soon as it came time to plan my own, I knew who to call! Samantha is extremely efficient, organized, and knowledgeable which really helped me out a lot and made me feel so much less stressed during the planning process and on the big day. I had a huge sigh of relief after just a planning phone call with her! She provided really great insight, advice, and support and she really went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend special. On top of that, she is super friendly and just a lot of fun. A huge thank you to Sam and her entire team for being so professional and awesome

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Samantha Hall Events 5

Samantha Hall Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• Flobo Boyce
    Flobo Boyce Wedding DJs

What can I say about Samantha Hall events that haven't been said? I've been fortunate enough to work with Samantha Hall and her company many times on various events and I can tell you she's excellent at what she does. Mixing professionalism with a client-centric approach, it's refreshing to see that she cares so much to see each event come to fruition with aplomb. If you ever have the chance to work with Samantha Hall, DO IT! You won't be disappointed!

• Joyful Weddings & Events
    Joyful Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant with 1,200 weddings of experience I have seen some less than professional event coordination that definitely affected the ability of guests to pay attention during the ceremony. Samantha's team did a stellar job of keeping the bride, groom and LARGE wedding party organized while making certain that they were enjoying the moment and having fun. What more can you ask? Great job Samantha Hall Events! http://www.palmspringsweddingofficiant.com

• Hermosa Beach, 90254 See on map