Samantha Hall Events Reviews

39 | Hermosa Beach, CA

39 Reviews for Samantha Hall Events

39 Samantha Hall Events Reviews

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Samantha when I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings that she was coordinating, and as soon as it came time to plan my own, I knew who to call! Samantha is extremely efficient, organized, and knowledgeable which really helped me out a lot and made me feel so much less stressed during the planning process and on the big day. I had a huge sigh of relief after just a planning phone call with her! She provided really great insight, advice, and support and she really went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend special. On top of that, she is super friendly and just a lot of fun. A huge thank you to Sam and her entire team for being so professional and awesome

Samantha Hall Events 1

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2018

Samantha and her team went ABOVE and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She was very easy to communicate with and ensured every detail was taken care of. Her vendor communications and management was incredibly efficient and made the weeks leading up to the wedding seem seamless. She is worth every penny! Absolutely recommend if you want someone down to earth, professional, and attentive.

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Samantha Hall Events did a great job coordinating our wedding.
    We were getting pretty close to the date and we didn't have a coordinator yet. We were worried that we wouldn’t be a able to find someone available. Samantha did a great job making time to chat with me about our needs and then set us up with Amanda.
    Amanda was super. Her enthusiasm and professionalism were just what we needed. She did a great job of filling in the gaps, letting us put the wedding together the way we wanted, but helping us with referrals and opinions when needed. When it came down to getting everything done, it was such a relief to have her on our team, as she really knew what she was doing. Also, the vendors she referred us to were all fantastic. Of particular importance was the help and support that we got from Amanda's whole team on the day of our wedding. They swooped in and helped take care of all the little details, ensuring that the bride and I could relax and enjoy the day. Big thanks all around.

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Samantha Hall and her team provided day-of coordination services for our Santa Barbara Historical Museum wedding in April 2018. Given our larger wedding party, intercultural wedding, and international guest list, we felt it was important to hire an organized and adaptable coordinator who could work well with lively groups.

Five weeks before our wedding, Samantha reached out to us to coordinate the remaining logistics among our vendor team, schedule a venue walk-through, and plan our wedding day timeline. We appreciated her responsive communication, thorough planning, and flexibility. At our ceremony rehearsal the day before our wedding, Samantha effectively oriented our wedding party to the day’s plans while keeping everyone relaxed. On the day of our wedding, she and her team showed up on time to coordinate the day. She and her team were warm, attentive, and organized. They anticipated our needs as well as those of our wedding party. They worked well with all vendors to set up the venue and incorporate all décor details. Samantha ensured we stayed on schedule from the moment she arrived until we had to leave the venue. Samantha also was able to think on her feet and problem-solve when some wind gusts necessitated modifications to certain décor items. She and her team worked with the other vendors to clean up the venue after we left. Maintaining her lively energy and sense of organization, Samantha allowed us and our entire wedding party to relax and completely enjoy the day.

Annelie · Married on 12/09/2017

I needed Samantha more than I could ever realize. I've planned a few events so I felt like I could do this by myself and have everything under control. As time progressed I realized, not only can I NOT do this alone, I don't want to, the stress of creating a timeline, contacting every vendor, making sure payments are sent on time, making sure they arrive on time, handling the walk throughs, setting up and taking down decor - IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE. And even I could swing it, it would have been too much, you want to enjoy your time leading up to the wedding not emailing every person involved in the wedding. I had more Christmas decor that Santa's village (Decemeber wedding) and I thought I had great ideas of how to decorate everything - the final product, the way Samantha and her team installed everything IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN. It was literally the wedding of my dreams and it's all thanks for Samantha. She's prompt, organized, aggressive on your behalf, creative and all around such a fun person to be around. Thanks Samantha Hall Events!

Samantha Hall Events 2
    Samantha Hall Events 3
    Samantha Hall Events 4

erin · Married on 11/03/2017

When looking for a month of wedding coordinator to tie everything all together I did a lot of research and calls with companies and ford Samantha Hall Events to be the best value and the warmest company I talked to. Everything went perfect at my wedding. They were very responsive over email, phone or text and during the wedding made sure everything went great with all of the vendors and stuff going on!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

Samantha and her amazing team provided A++ service and coordination for our wedding at the Malibou Lake Mountain Club. I hired Samantha as my day-of coordinator, but the month before the wedding, it felt like she had been working with me the entire year and a half I had been planning! I particularly loved how she got things done in a timely manner (I have a type A personality- so this was a major plus). In addition, all of my vendors loved working with her as she has great attention to detail and is extremely personable. I could go on and on about the amazing things Samantha did, but the important thing to note is that she is organized, assertive, yet kind in her interactions with everybody. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a coordinator who is professional and passionate about their work.

James · Married on 09/30/2017

Samantha was amazing! Every step of the way she was friendly, collaborative, organized and kept us on a timeline we'd have never known to keep on our own. She even took care of all our vendors schedules, setups and payments so we didn't have to deal with any of that and the week of the wedding we were actually stress free. On our wedding day everything looked perfect. Some last minute decorating changes had to be made and her creative instincts made it even better than we had envisioned. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was perfect. Samantha and her staff made sure my husband and I had drinks, had dinner and took care of us all night. I remember telling my husband how amazing they were and we both felt so taken care of. Thank you Samantha for making our wedding perfect for us. We will never be able to thank you enough!

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Samantha and her team were our day-of Coordinators for our wedding at Calamigos Ranch. Hands down, they made the wedding happen! Honestly, words can not even express how happy we were to have them on our team that day. They went above and beyond on everything they did. Below are a few things, that really stood out to me:
    - All of my decor was DIY, and my flowers were done by a friend. Samantha took everything and pulled it all together making the venue look just magical
    - I also made my own cake and on the day of had to add the flowers decor to it. When I arrived, she said "don't worry, we will do that" - it was such a relief.
    - She was very aware of our guests food allergies and ensured they had what they needed, even checking back with them after dinner
    - She kept us on time and seamlessly moved from activity to activity (i.e. cocktail hr, cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
    - After the wedding, my dad could not find the car to load the decor into.
    Samantha scowered the property until it was found
    Beyond all the tactical stuff she did, she was just an amazing person to be around. She made us laugh, and made all the family and friends feel special. We are so grateful for Samantha and her team, hands down working with her was the best choice we made for our wedding.

Susan · Married on 09/02/2017

Sam was so great! She made our wedding day run smoothly and had the utmost attention to detail.

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

Theses Gals are FABULOUS!!! It made the the day stress free! Truly wonderful
    ❌⭕️
    kk andk2

Cindy · Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha and Angela are just the best! They are so on top of everything, and they take care of all aspects of the wedding without letting on just how much work it truly is! They are so professional, calm, knowledgeable, and you can tell they really care about the day. My life was made so much easier thanks to Samantha and Angela!

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Samantha Hall recently and loved the entire experience. She was organized, professional, polite, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married... you will be in wonderful hands!

Sara Parrell
    Event Sales Manager

Sydney · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Samantha Hall Events was a dream! We worked with Amanda and she was the perfect addition to our perfect day, where everything went... perfectly! Super responsive, great ideas, really on top of everything and just all around lovely people. Must hire!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

I don't know what we would have done with out Samantha! She exceeded all of our expectations of a wedding planner. From the point of booking until after the wedding, she was with us every single step of the way taking care of everything that needed to be taken care of. During such a stressful and busy time it was so nice to have someone on our side. She got to know us personally and made sure that we got what we wanted. She is extremely organized and always available. We can't speak highly enough about her! She had everything covered and we didn't have to worry about a single thing! She is such a beautiful person inside and out and has so many great relationships in the industry it helped make this planning process so great. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a solution to any problem. On top of being a fantastic planner she has a phenomenal eye for decor. She helped make our wedding the best most beautiful day we have ever lived! The wedding timeline she created for us was so helpful and she made sure everything ran on time! It would be a mistake not to go with her as your planner. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Kate · Married on 05/08/2017

Amanda simply can do it all! She knows exactly how to put a brides mind at ease and has a can do attitude. She can juggle multiple tasks while keeping communication with you which is SO important.

Sarah · Married on 05/01/2017

I absolutely love love the way Angela runs things. She is always happy and smiling and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. She continually goes above and beyond to make sure my clients are happy and I couldn't be more thrilled about the prospect of hiring her in the future :D

• U

Ursula · Married on 04/07/2017

My husband and I loved working with Sam. We hired her for day of coordination and for wedding design services. Sam is extremely organized and responsive. She has a lot of experience, and she was always able to make recommendations or provide advice, but was also open to feedback and suggestions. We definitely wanted to do a few things our own way, and she was flexible and made sure all our requests were met. She is a great communicator and works well with all vendors. And she is a lot of fun!!! Always positive attitude! We cannot say enough good things about Sam. We just loved her!!

I also like the straight-forward pricing structure she has. She does not have any limitations on number of vendors she manages or number of emails or phone calls she will make like some other wedding planners. Starting 5 weeks before the wedding, she will take over all communication with vendors, and will take care of everything. You get a lot of value for the price, and no surprises.

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

We are so happy to have found and booked Samantha! We opted for the month of planning option since I like to plan and we really just wanted someone organized who could ensure that we had a stress-free wedding day. Samantha was amazing! She is really good at communicating and made sure that every detail was taken care of. She handled our rehearsal and made sure to contact all our vendors ahead of time so that everyone was on the same page. Also, she's just super friendly and fun to work with. I would highly recommend Samantha to coordinate your wedding!

Karina · Married on 02/11/2017

I don't think that there could ever be another wedding planner quite as good as Samantha. If you want an almost stress free event, Samantha is the one for you. She went above and beyond. We were probably her most challenging couple yet, she never gave up on us. She was there till the very end and she was absolutely amazing! On my wedding day, she was there, she was ready, she has amazing energy and she was just the BOSS! She knew exactly what I wanted and everything was beautifully executed. I could not have done any of it on my own. She is definitely worth it.

Elliot · Married on 09/18/2016

We brought in Samantha with 6 days to go before our wedding to swap out our previous wedding planner.
    Her organizational skills, her energy, her enthusiasm... Quite simply, she was amazing. She had a lot to organize and managed to pull it all together in a matter of days. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2016

I had asked Samantha to be my Day-Of Wedding Planner, and I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I did that! Samantha is absolutely amazing!!!! I honestly don't know what I would've done without her! She is very organized, detail-oriented, a great communicator, was very quick to reply to emails/calls/texts, and was always giving me great advice and recommendations. It was also a plus that she was familiar with the venue and management (Redondo Beach Historic Library). She has such a wonderful, positive personality and a beautifully contagious smile. Planning a wedding is chaotic and nerve-wracking enough, so you can imagine how all this is amplified during the day of the actual wedding. Samantha had put all my fears at ease as we had already gone through all the details and timelines with a fine-tooth comb (on-site at the venue itself and multiple times via phone/email afterwards) and Samantha had already been in contact with all my vendors to make sure we were all on the same page and adjusted things as necessary. On the day of the wedding, I was confident that I could count on Samantha and her team to get the job done, and done right! Not once did I have to worry about anything (other than remembering the choreography during our First Dance LOL) as they had everything under control, set up the ceremony and reception areas perfectly, and did all the "thinking" for me. They also did an awesome job making sure that the Groom and I, along with the rest of the wedding party were taken care of and were where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be. I received so many compliments from the wedding party and other guests on how smoothly everything went and how organized and beautifully set up everything was. This was mainly thanks to Samantha and her team. I am SO thankful for them!!! I HIGHLY recommend Samantha Hall - I guarantee that you will be happy with your choice!!!

Jamie · Married on 07/30/2016

Samantha and her team are awesome. They are so organized and great with communication. They made the planning process stress free. Highly recommended!

Armando · Married on 07/30/2016

We are absolutely grateful to have had Samantha Hall be a part of our wedding. Honestly, there is no need to look elsewhere if she is available. The services of Samantha Hall were a true blessing and helped ensure a wonderful experience for all. This review comes from a very happy husband who can appreciate the work done before, during, and after the wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Samantha Hall Events's reply:

Armando, Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Jamie are so incredibly sweet. My team and I had so much fun helping plan your wedding and we were ahead of schedule the entire day, which made for such a seamless and wonderful wedding. We wish you both all the best!