Samantha Hall Events Reviews

Samantha Hall Events 4
Samantha Hall Events 5

Carol Stanton · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Planning

I whole heartedly recommend hiring Samantha Hall Events to help any bride and groom plan their wedding. My husband and I worked with Angela for “day of” planning and it was so unbelievably worth hiring a coordinator. Angela really went above and beyond for us! She was available to chat on the phone with me several times for over an hour after work, she listened to my vision of my big day, helped coordinate vendors, establish timelines and took care of things I didn’t even know about! Angela and her team were so professional, sweet and organized on our big day. Many people at our wedding even commented on their professionalism and organization running the event and helping pack up afterwards. They truly helped us plan a fantastic, smooth running wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Allie

Allie Brodsky · Married on 09/14/2019

Samantha Hall exceeded our expectations!!!! :)

During the wedding planning process I interviewed 7 planners/coordinators and immediately knew that Samantha stood out from the rest. During our initial phone call she asked me heartfelt, and caring questions - how did my spouse and I meet? What was my vision for the wedding? What were the most important elements to both of us? And I am so grateful that I decided to work with Samantha because she absolutely exceeded our expectations. I am extremely detail oriented and organized, but I have found my match - someone who helped us with our 5 weeks out planning and day-of coordination PERFECTLY. She made us feel comfortable and offered suggestions that were always based in experience and professionalism. Her team on the day-of was fantastic and made sure to find solutions to any last minute blips that came up. I HIGHLY recommend Samantha and her team! And happy to chat if you have any questions for me

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Carly

Carly Loddengaard · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you Samantha Hall Events!!!

I had the best possible experience working with Samantha Hall Events for my wedding this month. My overall planner was Amanda and day-of person was Angela, and they could not have been more wonderful.

They are so knowledgable about weddings and offer suggestions and advice a bride would never think of without their help, which I was so grateful for. I appreciated their organization, responsiveness, and joy in what they do.

Their strategy on the day of is to offer as much help as possible and execute each task and event throughout the day in an organized but non-pushy way. If you wanted to push the timing of something back, like the bouquet toss, they were more than happy to execute that but would make sure you stayed on track regardless. They are wonderful at taking the stressful part of the wedding for the bride out of the equation.

I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 to any bride looking for a wonderful planning company. Thank you, Samantha Hall Events - you made the day perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

10/5 stars. Excellent!

I would 100% recommend Samantha Hall Events for her planning services. We chose the 5 weeks/day of coordination, and our coordinator Angela Russo was nothing short of spectacular. She truly went above and beyond to take care of everything from the moment we began working together to the end of the wedding. When I remembered I needed to email a vendor about something, I would check my email and see she had already taken care of it. She thought of every detail and made sure the event ran smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and this company -- I would choose them all over again in a heartbeat.

-- Sarah Watson

Sent on 08/18/2019

Monica Weaser · Married on 01/06/2019

I will recommend Samantha forever

Samantha and team are absolutely incredible.
    If you want to have a chance at enjoying your wedding day and if you don't want to have to think about the little details that make everything happen, you need Samantha. I could not have had a more perfect day and we owe that a lot to her and her team.
    We hired Samantha as a month-of-coordinator and as I mentioned in the title, I would recommend Samantha forever and I will encourage all people planning a wedding to have a wedding coordinator that you can trust. Samantha was always very quick to respond to all my questions and kept all of my vendors on track. She effectively dealt with a space-y vendor of mine that was not very responsive and Samantha provided alternatives in case that vendor ended up not working out (sorry for putting you through that Samantha) and was able to catch a mix up in payment to the cake company before we ended up not having a cake on the wedding day.
    I highly recommend Samantha. You will NOT regret having her on your team.

Samantha Hall Events 6
    Sent on 06/04/2019
  • W

William Gunther · Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, top notch Coordinator/Planner

If you are having any doubts over who to hire to help plan/coordinate your wedding just stop right now and go with Samantha. My wife and I worked with her for two months remotely from Michigan to prepare for our SoCal wedding and it was effortless. We really could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Michaela De Los Reyes · Married on 10/27/2018

Need a planner? Look no further!

In our opinion, Samantha Hall Events is the way to go for all your wedding planning needs! Samantha and Amanda had our backs from start to finish. Their excitement for our special day was palpable and their skills are second to none. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was customized to our liking so rest assured, they'll have your day under control so you can enjoy every moment. Samantha and Amanda, we don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Samantha when I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings that she was coordinating, and as soon as it came time to plan my own, I knew who to call! Samantha is extremely efficient, organized, and knowledgeable which really helped me out a lot and made me feel so much less stressed during the planning process and on the big day. I had a huge sigh of relief after just a planning phone call with her! She provided really great insight, advice, and support and she really went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend special. On top of that, she is super friendly and just a lot of fun. A huge thank you to Sam and her entire team for being so professional and awesome

Samantha Hall Events 7
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2018

Samantha and her team went ABOVE and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She was very easy to communicate with and ensured every detail was taken care of. Her vendor communications and management was incredibly efficient and made the weeks leading up to the wedding seem seamless. She is worth every penny! Absolutely recommend if you want someone down to earth, professional, and attentive.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Samantha Hall Events did a great job coordinating our wedding.
    We were getting pretty close to the date and we didn't have a coordinator yet. We were worried that we wouldn’t be a able to find someone available. Samantha did a great job making time to chat with me about our needs and then set us up with Amanda.
    Amanda was super. Her enthusiasm and professionalism were just what we needed. She did a great job of filling in the gaps, letting us put the wedding together the way we wanted, but helping us with referrals and opinions when needed. When it came down to getting everything done, it was such a relief to have her on our team, as she really knew what she was doing. Also, the vendors she referred us to were all fantastic. Of particular importance was the help and support that we got from Amanda's whole team on the day of our wedding. They swooped in and helped take care of all the little details, ensuring that the bride and I could relax and enjoy the day. Big thanks all around.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Samantha Hall and her team provided day-of coordination services for our Santa Barbara Historical Museum wedding in April 2018. Given our larger wedding party, intercultural wedding, and international guest list, we felt it was important to hire an organized and adaptable coordinator who could work well with lively groups.

Five weeks before our wedding, Samantha reached out to us to coordinate the remaining logistics among our vendor team, schedule a venue walk-through, and plan our wedding day timeline. We appreciated her responsive communication, thorough planning, and flexibility. At our ceremony rehearsal the day before our wedding, Samantha effectively oriented our wedding party to the day’s plans while keeping everyone relaxed. On the day of our wedding, she and her team showed up on time to coordinate the day. She and her team were warm, attentive, and organized. They anticipated our needs as well as those of our wedding party. They worked well with all vendors to set up the venue and incorporate all décor details. Samantha ensured we stayed on schedule from the moment she arrived until we had to leave the venue. Samantha also was able to think on her feet and problem-solve when some wind gusts necessitated modifications to certain décor items. She and her team worked with the other vendors to clean up the venue after we left. Maintaining her lively energy and sense of organization, Samantha allowed us and our entire wedding party to relax and completely enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Annelie · Married on 12/09/2017

I needed Samantha more than I could ever realize. I've planned a few events so I felt like I could do this by myself and have everything under control. As time progressed I realized, not only can I NOT do this alone, I don't want to, the stress of creating a timeline, contacting every vendor, making sure payments are sent on time, making sure they arrive on time, handling the walk throughs, setting up and taking down decor - IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE. And even I could swing it, it would have been too much, you want to enjoy your time leading up to the wedding not emailing every person involved in the wedding. I had more Christmas decor that Santa's village (Decemeber wedding) and I thought I had great ideas of how to decorate everything - the final product, the way Samantha and her team installed everything IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN. It was literally the wedding of my dreams and it's all thanks for Samantha. She's prompt, organized, aggressive on your behalf, creative and all around such a fun person to be around. Thanks Samantha Hall Events!

Samantha Hall Events 8
    Samantha Hall Events 9
    Samantha Hall Events 10
    Sent on 01/16/2018

erin · Married on 11/03/2017

When looking for a month of wedding coordinator to tie everything all together I did a lot of research and calls with companies and ford Samantha Hall Events to be the best value and the warmest company I talked to. Everything went perfect at my wedding. They were very responsive over email, phone or text and during the wedding made sure everything went great with all of the vendors and stuff going on!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

Samantha and her amazing team provided A++ service and coordination for our wedding at the Malibou Lake Mountain Club. I hired Samantha as my day-of coordinator, but the month before the wedding, it felt like she had been working with me the entire year and a half I had been planning! I particularly loved how she got things done in a timely manner (I have a type A personality- so this was a major plus). In addition, all of my vendors loved working with her as she has great attention to detail and is extremely personable. I could go on and on about the amazing things Samantha did, but the important thing to note is that she is organized, assertive, yet kind in her interactions with everybody. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a coordinator who is professional and passionate about their work.

Sent on 10/28/2017

James · Married on 09/30/2017

Samantha was amazing! Every step of the way she was friendly, collaborative, organized and kept us on a timeline we'd have never known to keep on our own. She even took care of all our vendors schedules, setups and payments so we didn't have to deal with any of that and the week of the wedding we were actually stress free. On our wedding day everything looked perfect. Some last minute decorating changes had to be made and her creative instincts made it even better than we had envisioned. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was perfect. Samantha and her staff made sure my husband and I had drinks, had dinner and took care of us all night. I remember telling my husband how amazing they were and we both felt so taken care of. Thank you Samantha for making our wedding perfect for us. We will never be able to thank you enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Samantha and her team were our day-of Coordinators for our wedding at Calamigos Ranch. Hands down, they made the wedding happen! Honestly, words can not even express how happy we were to have them on our team that day. They went above and beyond on everything they did. Below are a few things, that really stood out to me:
    - All of my decor was DIY, and my flowers were done by a friend. Samantha took everything and pulled it all together making the venue look just magical
    - I also made my own cake and on the day of had to add the flowers decor to it. When I arrived, she said "don't worry, we will do that" - it was such a relief.
    - She was very aware of our guests food allergies and ensured they had what they needed, even checking back with them after dinner
    - She kept us on time and seamlessly moved from activity to activity (i.e. cocktail hr, cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
    - After the wedding, my dad could not find the car to load the decor into.
    Samantha scowered the property until it was found
    Beyond all the tactical stuff she did, she was just an amazing person to be around. She made us laugh, and made all the family and friends feel special. We are so grateful for Samantha and her team, hands down working with her was the best choice we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Gilda · event on: 09/02/2017

Samantha and Amanda are so incredible. Not only are they just super sweet and nice but so incredibly helpful. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Susan · Married on 09/02/2017

Sam was so great! She made our wedding day run smoothly and had the utmost attention to detail.

Sent on 09/07/2017

kk andk2

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha and Angela are just the best! They are so on top of everything, and they take care of all aspects of the wedding without letting on just how much work it truly is! They are so professional, calm, knowledgeable, and you can tell they really care about the day. My life was made so much easier thanks to Samantha and Angela!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Samantha Hall recently and loved the entire experience. She was organized, professional, polite, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married... you will be in wonderful hands!

Sara Parrell
    Event Sales Manager

Sent on 07/22/2017

Sydney · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Samantha Hall Events was a dream! We worked with Amanda and she was the perfect addition to our perfect day, where everything went... perfectly! Super responsive, great ideas, really on top of everything and just all around lovely people. Must hire!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

I don't know what we would have done with out Samantha! She exceeded all of our expectations of a wedding planner. From the point of booking until after the wedding, she was with us every single step of the way taking care of everything that needed to be taken care of. During such a stressful and busy time it was so nice to have someone on our side. She got to know us personally and made sure that we got what we wanted. She is extremely organized and always available. We can't speak highly enough about her! She had everything covered and we didn't have to worry about a single thing! She is such a beautiful person inside and out and has so many great relationships in the industry it helped make this planning process so great. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a solution to any problem. On top of being a fantastic planner she has a phenomenal eye for decor. She helped make our wedding the best most beautiful day we have ever lived! The wedding timeline she created for us was so helpful and she made sure everything ran on time! It would be a mistake not to go with her as your planner. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kate · Married on 05/08/2017

Amanda simply can do it all! She knows exactly how to put a brides mind at ease and has a can do attitude. She can juggle multiple tasks while keeping communication with you which is SO important.

Sent on 11/01/2017