Samantha Hall Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Traci D. Married on 04/26/2022

Samantha made the day everything we hoped it would be!

Our daughter recently got married and we hired Samantha as the wedding coordinator for the event. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but as soon as Samantha came on board my stress almost immediately subsided. She was instrumental in making the day perfect in every way, making sure that all of the brides wishes were met and that the brides were happy and unstressed the entire day. During the planning process she was extremely attentive to details and handled every bump in the road that came up and was quick to answer any questions and get back to us quickly. I don't think we could have pulled it off without her and her team and we would definitely recommend her and use her in the future.
  • Taylor
    Taylor V. Married on 04/22/2022

I couldn't of pulled my wedding off without her!

If you're going to splurge on anything, splurge on a Wedding Coordinator. Samantha made everything so much easier and helped me actually ENJOY my wedding day!
  • Rami
    Rami L. Married on 03/11/2022

My experience was a 10/10! Amanda was the best!

If I could recommend anything for your wedding, it would be to book a wedding coordinator/planner. It was the best decision I ever made. Amanda and her team were so sweet and just the best. They made all my wedding dreams come to life and I seriously don’t know what I would have done without them. Planning a wedding is so stressful but I guarantee if you book with Samantha Hall events you won’t regret a thing. From the organization, to running every detail by me, to her sweet personality, Amanda truly was the best and was worth every Penny!
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 04/28/2021

Sam is an angel

Sam was the absolute ideal dream wedding planner I could have ever asked for. She made me feel so organized, so on top of everything and didn't miss a single details. She was so responsive and quick to reply to any concerns or questions I had, and made me feel so love, special and taken care of on my day as well as the year and a half leading up to it. I'm actually so sad I won't have another wedding, just because I'd want to go through the whole experience again, haha. I recommend her to ANYONE searching for that perfect person. She's so chill and all around just the best vibes. I truly miss her so much and I hope her and her team gets to plan a friend's wedding in the future so I can experience their top notch service and magic. I LOVE THEM!!!!!
  • Zoe
    Zoe H. Married on 01/10/2021

The Reason for a Successful Wedding Day

Samantha made my wedding day the most stress-free, peaceful day of my life. There were multiple occasions that I said out loud on my day, "Is anyone surprised how easy this is???" Seriously, she covered everything, thought of everything, and made the day the best day of my life. There were multiple moments where I asked her questions, only for her to say that she already had covered each and every detail. Nothing was left undone. Also, multiple family members and friends of mine vocally expressed how dialed, funny, and kind she was throughout the day. Cannot recommend her enough.
  • Briana
    Briana B. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Coordinator hands down!

Samantha and her team made our big day effortless and so much fun! During the pandemic and having to change our wedding plans 3 times, Samantha was so flexible and accommodating to make sure we had the wedding we were hoping for. Her expertise and guidance was so incredibly helpful that it took off all the unnecessary stress off my shoulders. We hope to use her services for our future baby showers!
    Lauren Married on 02/16/2020

She made it all possible - heartfelt, organized and efficient

I can't thank Samantha Hall enough for making the wedding of my dreams come true. From the beginning, her kind and thoughtful personality won me over - she was able to pick up my tastes, vision and personality immediately and provided instruction accordingly. She not only answered all my questions and last minute thoughts with genuine advice; she became a confidant and someone my whole family felt comfortable with. She provided the sense of ease and reassurance that I needed most when the details were piling up, and the wedding day ran so smoothly because she was running everything behind the scenes without me hearing or noticing any issues. Please look no further. She truly is the best there is.
    Carol S. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Planning

I whole heartedly recommend hiring Samantha Hall Events to help any bride and groom plan their wedding. My husband and I worked with Angela for “day of” planning and it was so unbelievably worth hiring a coordinator. Angela really went above and beyond for us! She was available to chat on the phone with me several times for over an hour after work, she listened to my vision of my big day, helped coordinate vendors, establish timelines and took care of things I didn’t even know about! Angela and her team were so professional, sweet and organized on our big day. Many people at our wedding even commented on their professionalism and organization running the event and helping pack up afterwards. They truly helped us plan a fantastic, smooth running wedding!
  • Allie
    Allie B. Married on 09/14/2019

Samantha Hall exceeded our expectations!!!! :)

During the wedding planning process I interviewed 7 planners/coordinators and immediately knew that Samantha stood out from the rest. During our initial phone call she asked me heartfelt, and caring questions - how did my spouse and I meet? What was my vision for the wedding? What were the most important elements to both of us? And I am so grateful that I decided to work with Samantha because she absolutely exceeded our expectations. I am extremely detail oriented and organized, but I have found my match - someone who helped us with our 5 weeks out planning and day-of coordination PERFECTLY. She made us feel comfortable and offered suggestions that were always based in experience and professionalism. Her team on the day-of was fantastic and made sure to find solutions to any last minute blips that came up. I HIGHLY recommend Samantha and her team! And happy to chat if you have any questions for me
  • Carly
    Carly L. Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you Samantha Hall Events!!!

I had the best possible experience working with Samantha Hall Events for my wedding this month. My overall planner was Amanda and day-of person was Angela, and they could not have been more wonderful.

They are so knowledgable about weddings and offer suggestions and advice a bride would never think of without their help, which I was so grateful for. I appreciated their organization, responsiveness, and joy in what they do.

Their strategy on the day of is to offer as much help as possible and execute each task and event throughout the day in an organized but non-pushy way. If you wanted to push the timing of something back, like the bouquet toss, they were more than happy to execute that but would make sure you stayed on track regardless. They are wonderful at taking the stressful part of the wedding for the bride out of the equation.

I would recommend them 10 times out of 10 to any bride looking for a wonderful planning company. Thank you, Samantha Hall Events - you made the day perfect!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/20/2019

10/5 stars. Excellent!

I would 100% recommend Samantha Hall Events for her planning services. We chose the 5 weeks/day of coordination, and our coordinator Angela Russo was nothing short of spectacular. She truly went above and beyond to take care of everything from the moment we began working together to the end of the wedding. When I remembered I needed to email a vendor about something, I would check my email and see she had already taken care of it. She thought of every detail and made sure the event ran smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and this company -- I would choose them all over again in a heartbeat.

-- Sarah Watson
    Monica W. Married on 01/06/2019

I will recommend Samantha forever

Samantha and team are absolutely incredible.
    If you want to have a chance at enjoying your wedding day and if you don't want to have to think about the little details that make everything happen, you need Samantha. I could not have had a more perfect day and we owe that a lot to her and her team.
    We hired Samantha as a month-of-coordinator and as I mentioned in the title, I would recommend Samantha forever and I will encourage all people planning a wedding to have a wedding coordinator that you can trust. Samantha was always very quick to respond to all my questions and kept all of my vendors on track. She effectively dealt with a space-y vendor of mine that was not very responsive and Samantha provided alternatives in case that vendor ended up not working out (sorry for putting you through that Samantha) and was able to catch a mix up in payment to the cake company before we ended up not having a cake on the wedding day.
    I highly recommend Samantha. You will NOT regret having her on your team.
  • W
    William G. Married on 11/18/2018

Professional, top notch Coordinator/Planner

If you are having any doubts over who to hire to help plan/coordinate your wedding just stop right now and go with Samantha. My wife and I worked with her for two months remotely from Michigan to prepare for our SoCal wedding and it was effortless. We really could not have done it without her.
    Michaela L. Married on 10/27/2018

Need a planner? Look no further!

In our opinion, Samantha Hall Events is the way to go for all your wedding planning needs! Samantha and Amanda had our backs from start to finish. Their excitement for our special day was palpable and their skills are second to none. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was customized to our liking so rest assured, they'll have your day under control so you can enjoy every moment. Samantha and Amanda, we don't know what we would have done without you! Thank you!
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2018
    I met Samantha when I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings that she was coordinating, and as soon as it came time to plan my own, I knew who to call! Samantha is extremely efficient, organized, and knowledgeable which really helped me out a lot and made me feel so much less stressed during the planning process and on the big day. I had a huge sigh of relief after just a planning phone call with her! She provided really great insight, advice, and support and she really went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend special. On top of that, she is super friendly and just a lot of fun. A huge thank you to Sam and her entire team for being so professional and awesome
    Brittney Married on 06/30/2018
    Samantha and her team went ABOVE and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She was very easy to communicate with and ensured every detail was taken care of. Her vendor communications and management was incredibly efficient and made the weeks leading up to the wedding seem seamless. She is worth every penny! Absolutely recommend if you want someone down to earth, professional, and attentive.
    Michael Married on 05/19/2018
    Samantha Hall Events did a great job coordinating our wedding.
    We were getting pretty close to the date and we didn't have a coordinator yet. We were worried that we wouldn’t be a able to find someone available. Samantha did a great job making time to chat with me about our needs and then set us up with Amanda.
    Amanda was super. Her enthusiasm and professionalism were just what we needed. She did a great job of filling in the gaps, letting us put the wedding together the way we wanted, but helping us with referrals and opinions when needed. When it came down to getting everything done, it was such a relief to have her on our team, as she really knew what she was doing. Also, the vendors she referred us to were all fantastic. Of particular importance was the help and support that we got from Amanda's whole team on the day of our wedding. They swooped in and helped take care of all the little details, ensuring that the bride and I could relax and enjoy the day. Big thanks all around.
    Rachel Married on 04/28/2018
    Samantha Hall and her team provided day-of coordination services for our Santa Barbara Historical Museum wedding in April 2018. Given our larger wedding party, intercultural wedding, and international guest list, we felt it was important to hire an organized and adaptable coordinator who could work well with lively groups.

Five weeks before our wedding, Samantha reached out to us to coordinate the remaining logistics among our vendor team, schedule a venue walk-through, and plan our wedding day timeline. We appreciated her responsive communication, thorough planning, and flexibility. At our ceremony rehearsal the day before our wedding, Samantha effectively oriented our wedding party to the day’s plans while keeping everyone relaxed. On the day of our wedding, she and her team showed up on time to coordinate the day. She and her team were warm, attentive, and organized. They anticipated our needs as well as those of our wedding party. They worked well with all vendors to set up the venue and incorporate all décor details. Samantha ensured we stayed on schedule from the moment she arrived until we had to leave the venue. Samantha also was able to think on her feet and problem-solve when some wind gusts necessitated modifications to certain décor items. She and her team worked with the other vendors to clean up the venue after we left. Maintaining her lively energy and sense of organization, Samantha allowed us and our entire wedding party to relax and completely enjoy the day.
    Annelie Married on 12/09/2017
    I needed Samantha more than I could ever realize. I've planned a few events so I felt like I could do this by myself and have everything under control. As time progressed I realized, not only can I NOT do this alone, I don't want to, the stress of creating a timeline, contacting every vendor, making sure payments are sent on time, making sure they arrive on time, handling the walk throughs, setting up and taking down decor - IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE. And even I could swing it, it would have been too much, you want to enjoy your time leading up to the wedding not emailing every person involved in the wedding. I had more Christmas decor that Santa's village (Decemeber wedding) and I thought I had great ideas of how to decorate everything - the final product, the way Samantha and her team installed everything IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN. It was literally the wedding of my dreams and it's all thanks for Samantha. She's prompt, organized, aggressive on your behalf, creative and all around such a fun person to be around. Thanks Samantha Hall Events!
    Erin Married on 11/03/2017
    When looking for a month of wedding coordinator to tie everything all together I did a lot of research and calls with companies and ford Samantha Hall Events to be the best value and the warmest company I talked to. Everything went perfect at my wedding. They were very responsive over email, phone or text and during the wedding made sure everything went great with all of the vendors and stuff going on!!
    Kaitlin Married on 10/08/2017
    Samantha and her amazing team provided A++ service and coordination for our wedding at the Malibou Lake Mountain Club. I hired Samantha as my day-of coordinator, but the month before the wedding, it felt like she had been working with me the entire year and a half I had been planning! I particularly loved how she got things done in a timely manner (I have a type A personality- so this was a major plus). In addition, all of my vendors loved working with her as she has great attention to detail and is extremely personable. I could go on and on about the amazing things Samantha did, but the important thing to note is that she is organized, assertive, yet kind in her interactions with everybody. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a coordinator who is professional and passionate about their work.
    James Married on 09/30/2017
    Samantha was amazing! Every step of the way she was friendly, collaborative, organized and kept us on a timeline we'd have never known to keep on our own. She even took care of all our vendors schedules, setups and payments so we didn't have to deal with any of that and the week of the wedding we were actually stress free. On our wedding day everything looked perfect. Some last minute decorating changes had to be made and her creative instincts made it even better than we had envisioned. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was perfect. Samantha and her staff made sure my husband and I had drinks, had dinner and took care of us all night. I remember telling my husband how amazing they were and we both felt so taken care of. Thank you Samantha for making our wedding perfect for us. We will never be able to thank you enough!
    Ashley Married on 09/09/2017
    Samantha and her team were our day-of Coordinators for our wedding at Calamigos Ranch. Hands down, they made the wedding happen! Honestly, words can not even express how happy we were to have them on our team that day. They went above and beyond on everything they did. Below are a few things, that really stood out to me:
    - All of my decor was DIY, and my flowers were done by a friend. Samantha took everything and pulled it all together making the venue look just magical
    - I also made my own cake and on the day of had to add the flowers decor to it. When I arrived, she said "don't worry, we will do that" - it was such a relief.
    - She was very aware of our guests food allergies and ensured they had what they needed, even checking back with them after dinner
    - She kept us on time and seamlessly moved from activity to activity (i.e. cocktail hr, cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
    - After the wedding, my dad could not find the car to load the decor into.
    Samantha scowered the property until it was found
    Beyond all the tactical stuff she did, she was just an amazing person to be around. She made us laugh, and made all the family and friends feel special. We are so grateful for Samantha and her team, hands down working with her was the best choice we made for our wedding.
    Susan Married on 09/02/2017
    Sam was so great! She made our wedding day run smoothly and had the utmost attention to detail.
    Gilda Event on: 09/02/2017
    Samantha and Amanda are so incredible. Not only are they just super sweet and nice but so incredibly helpful. I highly recommend them to everyone.