Creative Happens

7270 Franklin Ave #425, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number · Visit website
3% Discount
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Creative Happens

Creative Happens is a premier wedding planning and design service in Los Angeles, California. This team of talented Event Planners & Coordinators works hard to ensure your wedding day represents your dreams and ultimate vision. They offer everything from day-of coordination service to full-service design, handling the execution while you enjoy time with your guests. Creative Happens is the ideal service for couples of any style or budget. They serve Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Santa Barbara counties.

Creative Happens offers full wedding planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They will customize a package to suit your needs, keeping your budget and wedding expectations in mind. Creative Happens also offers officiant services, engagement and honeymoon planning, and travel planning services for your out of town guests.

Follow Creative Happens on

Creative Happens 3
Creative Happens 4
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/01/2019

The team is very professional and amazing work done!

I have them as day of coordinator on my wedding day. Daniel and Chris help to review my timeline 1 month before the wedding, and run through the rehearsal. Chris and Brooke are the day of coordinators who help us in the wedding day. They did such an amazing job. Everything is perfect on time with the preset timeline. I provide all the wedding decors to them in two huge boxes with last minute list and minimal instructions, and they did great job on decorating the welcome table, desert table and sweetheart table. It looks amazing and way beyond my expectations when I actually see them. It's even more impressive when they wrap up everything in the end of the wedding. When I unpacked the box, everything is wrapped perfectly, better than how I gave to them. Professional team and attention to details. My wedding won't be same without their help!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Creative Happens 5
    Creative Happens 6

Shelly-Ann Cawley · Married on 05/04/2019

Modern Day Hero’s

I needed a same day coordinator because we had already gotten married. We were now having our reception for our 1yr Anniversary.

I met Dan, of Creative Happens’s at a bridal expo. Took his card ......Though I thought I had it all under control and wouldn’t need him. Man, i’m glad I did.

Dan worked with me regarding price, as well as he was so professional! Kim was going to be my coordinator and Dan stop by day of. My husband is still in awe of the impeccable service they both provided.
    I can’t thank them enough, I am a perfectionist, but Kim, she took control, she led, she did all the right things. You didn’t even had to ask! It was done. She is very situationally aware and pays attention to detail. Thanks Dan & Kim, you will forever be apart of our wonderful memory!

Sent on 05/06/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4