Weddings by Trista Reviews

9 | Washington, DC

9 Reviews for Weddings by Trista

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

I thank my lucky stars that I decided to hire Trista as a "Day Of" coordinator and will highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding in the Berkshires or anywhere else in her area hire her post haste! The title "day of" is very much a misnomer as she began working a month prior by contacting all of my vendors and checking and double checking all of the details for me. She came to the rehearsal and ran it for us, and then on the actual day of the wedding was indispensable. I cannot imagine what I would have done without her. She thought of details that I would not have, came up with creative ideas on how things could be done, and when my daughter and I agreed she set it up and ran with it. The little touches she thought of were spot on. I know she spoke to our vendors multiple times to be sure we were on the same page. I could not have pulled off this wedding for my daughter Abbey and my new son-in-law Dominick without Trista Leonisio.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Shaleighne · Married on 06/07/2014

Trista was a pleasure to work with! She helped to coordinate my ceremony and day of wedding; she always made herself available and worked hard to ensure our special day ran smoothly. We had an amazing weekend thanks to her!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Matthew · Married on 12/24/2013

I contacted Trista at the beginning of 2013 for advice on how to propose to my now soon to be wife. She was a huge help, accompanying me to the jewelry store, and giving me additional ideas, as well as support when the time came. Without her guidance, I wouldn't have been able to make the moment as special as it was.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Katie · Married on 07/12/2013

Of all of the decisions I made in planning my wedding, hiring Trista was the best one! I wanted to plan my own wedding which meant a lot of custom touches. I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle setting up everything and breaking it down at the end of the night. I also didn't want our mothers doing it, even though they offered. After my first meeting with Trista, I knew I had made the right decision! She offered helpful hints and suggestions which made our wedding even better. From timing of vendors to water bottles for our guests (it was an outdoor ceremony in July and we hadn't even thought of that!), she was always in contact and returned calls and emails so quickly!

She was fantastic leading up to our wedding day, but a lifesaver from the rehearsal onward! I was a mess in the days before the wedding because rain was in the forecast. She was so calm and confident and really helped me to relax and enjoy my rehearsal and time leading up to the wedding. My husband is forever grateful for her calming presence!

On our wedding day she brought my vision to life! She and her assistant Amanda set up our venue better than we imagined! It was beautiful! They had an eye for the set-up that I would've never been able to do myself. My bridesmaids and I couldn't believe how quickly everything came together!

She helped organize the ceremony of our dreams! She took my notebook scribblings and made it come to life. I got so many compliments throughout the night and I told every single one of them that Trista made it happen. Ideas are easy, but the execution was hard. I heard "best wedding ever" over and over, and that only happened because Trista made it so.

Throughout the night she worked behind the scenes and things just happened! From set-up to clean-up, Trista was there and did it perfectly. We cannot thank her enough!

Mrs. Katie Freeman

Sent on 07/15/2013

Weddings by Trista saved me!!!! My (then) fiancee asked me to marry him and we were so excited that we needed our wedding planned in only 3 months. Honestly, I thought it would be impossible to find a wedding planner who could get everything I wanted done properly in such a short time frame. Trista did it!! I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. She is very professional and more than exceeded my expectations.
    -Mrs. Wolfe

Sent on 04/05/2013

Rachel · Married on 01/26/2013

I am so glad I chose Weddings by Trista to plan our special day. She took care of everything which left me free to enjoy it! She incorporated our tastes and style into a fabulous event. She was professional, responsive, and a great coordinator. I definitely recommend Weddings by Trista to any bride to be!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2012

Weddings by Trista was such a blessing!! They were there through every step of wedding planning. Since I don't have an "eye" for wedding designs, I gave Weddings by Trista the freedom to do what they wanted. The end result was AMAZING-- and very true to our style. Trista and her team were always punctual and professional. They were there through every detail from deciding what to register for to help picking out bridesmaid's dresses and, most importantly, finding us our wonderful vendors. Every time I called with questions, I always received a fast reply. It was comforting to know that there was someone who would not let one detail slide past her-- we put our full trust in Weddings by Trista and the ceremony and reception were perfect and the day went seamlessly. My guests are still complimenting us on the color choices, dresses, centerpieces, and vendors!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Shana · Married on 01/15/2012

Weddings by Trista truly made my baby shower special. She transformed a bare banquet hall into a child’s fantasy. It was soft, fun, and inviting. My guests were captivated by her use of color and texture. While preparing for the shower, Trista showed great care in meeting my needs. Her unique vision sets her apart from other coordinators. I will definitely be using Weddings by Trista for all my future events!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2011

My husband and I used Weddings by Trista for our Jack and Jill…she was so amazing that we decided to use her for our bridal shower, wedding and baby shower as well. Each event was beautiful, creative, and went along very smoothly. Weddings by Trista took care of everything, even the smallest of details which I, personally, would never have even thought of. I would strongly recommend her to anyone planning an event or celebrating a joyous occasion…you won’t regret it!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Richter