62 Reviews for Tres Belle Weddings & Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

Roxanne and her team are an all-in-one stop shop. When I first found Tres Belle, I read great reviews and took special notice of the fact that not only do they have expertise in planning but also have relationships with skilled photographers, designers, florists and hair and make up artists. I ended up booking ALL of my services through Tres Belle and was happy with the results. I would say candidly that by far the best investment in this company is their planning, Roxanne and Kristina were AMAZING. Roxanne was so much more than a "day of" planner and in fact helped me organize my ideas and thoughts through the entire year of planning. Kay stepped in during the last few months of preparation and was also so so skilled, organized and helpful. Looking back, I may have ventured out to check other make up/hair and floral vendors, but again, it was SO convenient to just book everything through Roxanne as I really trusted (and still trust) her abilities, insight, knowledge and experience in this industry. She helped make sure everything I wanted was within my budget. Roxanne and her team did not disappoint. My wedding was a dream come true and I owe it all to Tres Belle!

Profile Picture Janna, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I shopped around for best value for on-site hair and makeup and Tres Belle was the best option for the services I needed! The initial consultation was with Roxanne and then she assigned Jasmine and Marleny as my make-up and hair crew. We did the trial at my own house about a month ahead of time and then they came to my venue on the day of and did my make-up and hair (and hair for my bridesmaids too). They were great fun and very professional and gave me just the look I wanted. I enjoyed having them in our "getting ready" room and loved the finished product! Thank you, Tres Belle team!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Timelines

I can hardly begin to explain how much I adored Roxanne. First, she actually traveled to my home for my trial, rather than me traveling to a studio, which was so convenient amidst wedding planning and the general craziness of life. I'd never done airbrushing before, and Roxanne took the time to explain the pros and cons, considering my skin type and the day-of location and weather. I went with traditional makeup and loved what she did for the trial. My sister was so impressed that she decided to have her makeup done for the wedding too! I received compliments all night long about how great my face looked, even after hours outdoors in the middle of June. In addition to her being really good at her job, Roxanne was so energetic and personable. She has an awesome personality and made both the trial and the day-of really fun. I'll recommend her services and company in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tres Belle was the perfect fit for my wedding. They are helping us with the final touches such as makeup, decor setup for our reception and the flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres. The company founder and I met in an Event Management course and I am so glad I connected with her and took down her information because I don't know what I would have done without her guidance, support, and flexibility to work within my budget. I know that Tres Belle is going to make sure my wedding is a magical day!

Profile Picture User5145033, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Awesome company thanks for everything !

Profile Picture Collin, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews

They just prepared my wedding like awesome !!!

Profile Picture Wilton, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews

I had Marleny and Lauren. I thought they did a good job. I was happy with the makeup and especially hair. They listened to my suggestions. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and my directions were "somewhere between 50's and Asian theme", which surprisingly translated well into the exact hair I wanted. Both were very nice and professional as well.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only Roxanne was such delight to work with, she had accommodate much of our needs, gave advice and great ideas, was on top of so many aspects of planning and coordinating different services (photographer, the venue, etc.), made timeline and detailed job descriptions for our 'not-so-easy' outdoor wedding and... the result was marvelous! They've also provided with options for so many decorations - signage, tea lights, burlap table runner, gold painted bottles, and much more - so I was able to save a lot of money and hassle!
Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Great services, awesome company !

Profile Picture Kristen , 4/26/15, 3 Reviews

These girls saved my wedding. I had a make up consultation prior to finding Tres Belle that I was banking on, but it totally failed. I was desperate. Tres Belle found me on a request I put out on Thumbtack literally two weeks before my wedding. They set up a consultation right away and they did a phenomenal job. They're incredibly professional, bringing a make up chair and an incredible spread of brands that they carefully fit for your wants and needs. The hair was beautiful and they even switched up my style from a side do to down curls in between my ceremony and reception. Above all they were genuine and fun. I had a blast with them and would recommend them to anyone who asked for wedding advice.

Profile Picture Celia, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just loved Judy and Taja! The best hair and makeup crew I could have asked for. Judy and Taja even came to my house for my hair and makeup trial. It made it super easy for me to do it after work one day and not stress about getting to them through DC traffic. They showed up before I was even at my venue the day of the wedding, and we were able to start right away. They did the hair for all of my bridesmaids, mother and myself and did it ahead of schedule. They allotted an hour per person and Judy was able to get three of my bridesmaids done in an hour and a half. They were great when we were chilling and hanging out while I waited for my maid of honor and mother to arrive as they planned to be at the site at their scheduled time. Judy did a wonderful job on my hair and I couldn't have loved it more and felt prettier. Taja did a knock out job on my makeup and stayed to touch up my makeup during the formal photos after the wedding ceremony. A wonderful crew and I couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/7/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My cake was absolutely perfect. Tracy Bellman did an amazing job and the cake was exactly how I envisioned it would be. It tasted wonderful too! :) definitely recommend the "Black Raspberry chip" flavor for cake! :) Total yum! I can't wait till our one year so we can get it again for our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture LIZZ, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about Judy. She was super easy to work with and even made last minute changes. I loved my hair and makeup and received many compliments on both. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Tres Belle Beauty for my hair and makeup as well as my mom, grandma, junior bridesmaid and flower girl's hair. My hair and makeup was absolutely stunning. I felt like such a princess. Lauren was my beautician and she was very professional. I showed her a few pictures of the hairstyles and makeup I liked at the trial and she was able to replicate them to a tee. My mom and grandma and the two little girls were also beautiful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to have Judy do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I'm not one to wear makeup usually but she made me look stunning. I didn't hear one complaint. I also love how the company travels to you for the trial run. Very convenient. She was very professional, personable, and I absolutely loved her and will be recommending her as well as the company in the future!

Profile Picture Keelan, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Tres Belle Beauty. I used them for my wedding hair and makeup (as did my bridesmaids, mothers of the bride/groom, and flower girl) and we all looked beautiful! Not only were Roxanne, Judy, and Amanda professional and talented, they were also a joy to spend the day with. I looked into almost a dozen hair and makeup artists who would travel to me and Tres Belle provided the best quality at the best price. I also paid a little extra to have makeup touchups until my reception, which I would recommend to everyone. After the first kiss with my bright red lipstick, it was nice to get cleaned up, and have my husband get himself cleaned up, too. I would recommend Tres Belle to anyone who asked and even those who don't!

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tres Belle Beauty did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for my wedding! Their talented hair and makeup artists traveled to my home for the trial, which was so convenient during the very busy month before the wedding. I showed them photos of what I was looking for - beautiful, natural, luminescent makeup and an elegant updo and they totally delivered! On the day of the wedding, they came to my hotel suite and did wonderful hair and makeup for me and my whole bridal party - mothers, bridesmaids, and even a cute hairdo for my little flower girl. Everyone in the bridal party looked beautiful and was really happy with their services. My bridal hair and makeup was exactly what I imagined, and I received so many compliments. And everything held up all day and night long! Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for affordable, professional, and high quality hair and and makeup services.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tres Belle did an amazing job of transforming our event venue, which was a bit dated, into an elegant and sophisticated space. I highly recommend Katrina as she has amazing design skills and is a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfectly designed! In addition to décor and floral design, Tres Belle also provided us with Day-of-Coordination Services and the event was seamless. Neither my husband and I, or our families, had to worry about any of the details on the big day…Tres Belle took care of everything! If you’re looking for a full service company to make your big day truly special then I highly recommend you contact their team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

They were wonderful, listened to my requests and stayed within my budget. They didn't try to upsell us and gave us great quality, the flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture User3598326, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tres Belle did my hair and make-up and I was very impressed with this company. It's a small company run and operated by a group of very amazing, friendly and capable women. Alexis did my make up and even worked with me to the end to have my make-up be exactly what I wanted. She is a great artist and made me look great--like myself only enhanced! And she stayed with me way past the ceremony for touch ups during the photos. It was incredible how attentive she was. Judy did my hair and she was terrific. She gauged from two pictures the look I was going for and delivered! Both very knowledgeable, helpful and a joy to be around.

Profile Picture User2752675, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can only say WOW!! Roxanne and her team did an amazing job on the make up and hair for myself and my bridesmaids! We all looked flawless. My mom was supposed to get her make up done too but she threw a fit at the last minute and didn't end up getting it done. Roxanne was so amazing and immediately offered to give me a refund for her makeup!!

I only wish I had her stay around for touch ups because we took pictures outside for about 3 hrs before the ceremony but the make up held up pretty well. I did just a bit of touch up myself before the ceremony. I think it was mostly due to the fixative...my skin just didn't like it. But Roxanne nailed the look I wanted and I'm absolutely glad I went w/ her team.

My hair turned out even better than I'd imagined! I really wanted a soft and romantic look that wasn't pulled back too tightly. My hair was effortless!

I didn't have any real flowers at my wedding, I had made coffee filter flowers for my bms and centerpieces, but I wanted real flowers for my bouquet. In particular I wanted feathers in my bouquet. I didn't really go over many details just sent a few inspiration photos and the types of flowers I wanted. I can only say that the bouquet blew everyone away! It was just beautiful and so unique! They captured exactly what I wanted. They even threw in a boutonniere.

I cannot recommend Tres Belle enough! Roxanne and team work so hard to make sure everything is perfect!

Profile Picture diana, 6/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers

I do not know how many hair stylist I have tried and none of them got my hair how I wanted. I called Tres Belle Beauty, Judy came over my house to do my trial and she got my hair done in no time. I am very glad I got to work with Judy. She was very nice and patient with me. Thank you so much, Great Service :)

Profile Picture Rocio, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Tres Belle Beauty in a heartbeat. They were so fabulous to work with from start to finish, and the results were amazing - we all looked totally gorgeous!

I was about four weeks out from the wedding when I realized that I couldn't find any salons in the area that would actually come out to do on-site hair styling - a huge surprise! Luckily, I found Tres Belle Beauty and they were available and very happy to come to Alexandria for my wedding.

Tres Belle took care of hair for me, my four bridesmaids, and my momma-in-law. The did a fabulous job on each of us, and I received so many compliments!! Numerous people said my hair style was "stunning" and others said it reminded them of Grace Kelly (likening me to Princess Grace? score!).

I had Sheree for my trial and for the wedding, and she was a complete joy to work with. My hair looked beautiful after the trial, but Sheree really knocked it out of the park at the wedding. It was the most beautiful style I've ever seen - the woven pattern mirrored the lines on my dress and it was full of classic elegance, which is what I was going for! She had great ideas about how to do my hair and how to do the rest of my girls' hair. Carmen was our second stylist and she was absolutely fantastic. Her hairstyles were chic and modern, and they looked straight out of a magazine.

I would highly recommend Sheree, Carmen, and the entire team at Tres Belle Beauty. This was the one part of my wedding that I didn't have to worry about one iota once I signed with TBB! They were very responsive, very open to ideas, and the service is top-notch. If you are looking for a great stylist, great conversation (they're all SO nice!!), and a beautiful day, then please use Tres Belle Beauty.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was stuck in a tight spot after my beautician showed extreme unprofessionalism two weeks before my wedding. While I was freaking out, my MIL found Tres Belle and they were FANTASTIC. Roxanne, Alexis, and Sheree delivered the look I wanted and were not only prompt and professional but friendly. I felt completely comfortable with them, even at 430 in the morning the day of my wedding. My makeup stayed on and in place until I washed it off that night. If you are going with a bold lip color or unexpectantly cry like I did, I suggest the touch up service.

Profile Picture HollyMarie, 9/8/12, 4 Reviews