13 Reviews for Studio B Event Services, LLC

Studio B is a one of a kind studio. The owner and creative style of Gina B has a very unique gift and a very different talent that will go far. Her vision is what makes the customization of each idea set higher above the rest. If you truly want to make a serious and unforgettable impression on your guests and
have their mouth drop, then you need to let Studio B plan your event and that customized touch that no other company dare to duplicate.

I have developed a long lasting relationship with the owner Regina Bundy. She has been an angel sent from above to plan our wonderful life lasting day. I always knew I could count on her to be there and put my visions alive. She has done my baby shower, my son's first birthday party, my bridal shower, my wedding and the list continues. As long as she is in business I will always have a personal event planner. If she stops I don't know what I will do. But I do not want to think about that. I see Studio B being a lifetime service to all for any event big or small. Use them they are the best there is....Where is the love button on this website??

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Talika, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Studio B services was very professional and organized in the planning of my daughters first birthday. Since this is my only daughter, I wanted to do a really cute girlie party. I selected a tutu themed party and Studio B made my vision come to life. They put pink tutu's on the balloons and decorated the house in a tutu theme. It was too cute. My guests couldn't stop raving about how cute the decorations and the tutu themed invitations were. Instead of goody bags, (everyone does that), we handed out over the top pink lollipops. It was the perfect girly touch. As always, I was extremely pleased. Can't wait until next year, Studio B.

Profile Picture Jonese, 9/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

STUDIO B EVENT SERVICES IS AWESOME. THEY MADE MY WEDDING COME TRUE. WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!!

Profile Picture ROBYN, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are getting married and would like help planning your big day. I highly recommend Regina Bundy. Regina
was amazing! I was very pleased with her ideas and the quality of service provided for the creation of my Save- the -Date, Church Programs, Favors tags and Table settings. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring, and on top of the details. She is an expert in the wedding field and She will ensure that the vision of your wedding is seen through (while keeping within your budget). I am so grateful for having crossed paths with Regina.

Profile Picture Nolisa, 9/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Thank you so much, my family and friends could not stop talking about my invitations. I would definitely recommend and use your services again.

Profile Picture Alison, 2/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was very pleased with the services that I received from Studio B Event Services. They paid great attention to detail. They have an unusual ability to notice what others overlook. I look forward to hiring Studio B Event Services again in the very near future and their work makes you want to plan more events.

Thanks Studio B.

Profile Picture Quianna, 1/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations

My custom invitations and menu cards, were well beyond what i had envisioned, the team at studio b were there for my every need and want, i hate to admit it, i was a complete bridezilla, but you guys handled things very professional, and i cant wait for the invitations for my brothers graduation from University of Maryland in May 2010

Profile Picture tiana, 11/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I co-hosted a bridal shower for my cousin Melanie and used Studio B for invitations, favors, decorations and small rental items (umbrella, card holders & vases). The custom invitations and favors were a big hit amonst the guests. Studio B kept everything along the brides whimsy floral theme. The services were not over priced and I was very pleased with the quality of products. I will certainly utilize Studio B again.

Profile Picture Destiny, 4/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations

Studio B staff are excellent planners with a courteous, professional, and please-the-bride/customer approach. Great ideas and recommendations were provided and my event was planned appropriately. The invitations were extravagant, the catering was excellent and my guest were treated with such high regard! I sincerely recommend Studio B Event Services to coordinate any event, whether it's a wedding, reception, birthday party, etc., they can surely handle it! Thanks Studio B, I'll be calling you again soon!

~~Signed (a completely satisfied customer)

Profile Picture T., 3/15/09, 1 Review