So So Fab Events Reviews

10 | Canyon Country, CA

10 Reviews for So So Fab Events

Evelyn · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding took place in July, 2013 and Elena and her assistant did an amazing job providing Day of services. Elena is extremely professional, caring, meticulous with details and ready to work on making your special day unforgettable. I'm truly thankful for the work and dedication So So Fab Events provided.

I can write a novel full of praise for Elena, however ill keep it short...if you are looking for quality, caring and detail oriented work this is your Holy Grail.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Linda · Married on 06/29/2013

Elena & Adriana from So So Fab Events are the BEST! The day went perfectly. Everything that I discussed with them (and more) was taken care of. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart, for making my daughters wedding exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 07/24/2013

I hired Elena for the month of and day of. In retrospect I probably only needed day of because I am totall OCD. She was invaluable on the day of. Everything went so smooth and she and her assistant were amazing and I didn't have any stress but instead a wonderful love filled, family filled evening!

Sent on 07/24/2013

I hired Elena Galaviz of So So Fab Events as my wedding planner. She was, professional, responsive, helpful
    and enthusiastic. She recommended several vendors that I never would have found on my own. They were not
    only terrific, but value oriented as well, which made me happy.

Elena and her assistant interacted with all the vendors, working out timelines and handling planning and
    last minute details. She went above and beyond duty to make sure we enjoyed the wedding too, even having
    cocktails and hor d oeuvres delivered to us while we were away from our guests having pictures taken. Because of So So Fab Events, we had a beautiful wedding that we got to enjoy ourselves! I wholeheartedly
    recommend Elena Galaviz and her company, So So Fab Events!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Myra · Married on 09/22/2012

When I first mentioned to my then Fiancee that I wanted to get a Wedding Coordinator, he was not having it. HE said "Why are we wasting money" then we had our first meeting with Elena, my fiancee didn't say anything during our time with Elena, when we left he said "It sound like a good idea." so we decided to book So So Fab services. Every month I would get a e-mail from Elena checking up and always asking me if I needed help looking for vendors. The day of the wedding Elena and Melissa had all my vendors set up, they took care of Guest as they were coming in, they made everything just have a nice flow to the day. I had family members asking how I had found the So So Fab and how both girls were so Nice. At the end they took care of my gifts putting them away and some of the decorations they put away for me too. The Best part was when my now Husband said "Wow, I'm glad that we Invested in a Coordinator, because I don't think you and me would have been able to handle everything" and then I said, what every wife loves to say "I told you so!" hahahaha.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Elena was a pleasure to work with. I hired her as a day of coordinator about 8 months prior to my wedding and she checked in with me frequently asking me how things were going and etc. She is an amazing person with a beautiful spirit who loves to help people and goes the extra mile when needed! I recommend her services to anyone in Southern California! You don't want to deal with any stress on the day of your wedding and Elena makes sure that you enjoy your day to the fullest! I consider myself lucky to have found her! You won't regret hiring Elena and her assistant!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Nina · Married on 08/11/2012

In November 2011, we came across an essay contest that So So Fab Events was having to win wedding day coordination. I immediately had a good feeling about it, and quickly got to writing our contest entry about "why we were thankful for one another, and why we would like to win wedding day coordination." I wrote from my heart, and even had my husband (fiance back then), write why he was thankful for me. We submitted our entry with a collage of pictures that gave a little insight into our relationship. On Thanksgiving morning I awoke to the awesome news on Facebook that we had won! Holy cow this was awesome!

Elena quickly contacted me and we set up a time to meet to discuss the wedding. She was FAB! She was very professional, but down to earth at the same time. I felt like I was talking to a friend that understood exactly what we wanted.

She answered any question we had, no matter how big or small, gave us her honest opinion, and always made sure that we were the focus of the wedding. I loved getting emails from her just to check in with me to see how I was doing.

We met a couple of weeks before the wedding for a walk through of the venue, and finalize last minute details. She graciously attended out rehearsal dinner and picked up all of the items needed for the ceremony and reception so that we wouldn't worry about things the day of the wedding.

Our wedding day was perfect! If something went wrong, we sure didn't see it. Elena, and her assistant, made sure everything was in its place, and that everyone was having a great time. My only regret of the night was not jumping in the photo booth with her and taking FAB pictures.

Elena is a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend So So Fab Events!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Emman · Married on 08/04/2012

So So Fab Events is a team of event coordinators and planner who love their job and will go the extra mile to make your wedding or any event memorable. We honestly fell in love with Elena when we met her for the first time. Elena was an amazing person to work with and she made sure our wedding ran smooth. She has a great personality and is very easy to work with. She has a great attitude and made us feel so comfortable around her that it felt like she was one of our friends. The day of the wedding she ran around and attended to everyone. As the bride I felt no pressure on the wedding day, Elena made sure of that. She even saved me when my bustle ripped as she was there right away to sew it.
    We recommend So So Fab events for any occasion. We loved Elena & her amazing team of coordinators.

Sent on 09/07/2012

monica · Married on 05/28/2012

I was so grateful to have met Elena and have her and her staff be a part of my wedding. My husband and I were very pleased and happy with her work. She was very friendly to our guest and was on top of everything. She was always very flexible and would respond back to my emails and calls quickly. She has really great ideas and is very creative. My wedding came out beautiful and it could not have been done with out Elena. I would highly recommend her for any event planning.

Sent on 08/20/2012

liliana · Married on 06/11/2011

ELENA WAS AMAZING!!! She makes you feel like you're her only client she helped plan our entire wedding, from finding the venue to recommending all the vendors to running the rehearsal. I never had a clear vision of what I wanted in a wedding I went from wanting cherry blossoms as the theme to going to the most romantic wedding we could of ever dreamed of. I had probably sent her hundreds of emails throughout the entire process, but she always responds back to them right away. Even late in the evening! She never left me hanging and was always reassuring she knew tons of vendors but knows which vendors would work well with my wedding and venue. They were all great she attended to all our vendor meetings. This was very helpful because sometimes I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but she seemed to always know and take it out of me. Her being so wonderful at what she does made our wedding even better me and my then fiancé had agreed we would do it on a Sunday because its more cheaper, well her being well recommended and had already done a few weddings with the venue got us to get Saturday for the same price that was great!!!! The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything she handled all the vendors, and guests, every little detail. The timeline was all set up perfect our photo-shoot with our loved ones, our grand entrance. When we arrived to our room everything was already packed and ready for us to just get up and go. She was so sweet to had got the hotel staff to leave us each a plate of food and cake of course we were hungry since we just picked at our food not that it wasn’t great but the excitement didn’t even make us hungry at the time. She was great would recommend her to anyone she makes you feel so calm at those stressful times and is very humble.

Sent on 06/04/2012