RoseBrooke Studio Reviews

RoseBrooke Studio 1
RoseBrooke Studio 2

Kristi · Married on 10/14/2018

Brenda and her Rosebrooke Studio team are fantastic

Brenda and her make-up assistant, Gloria, did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and myself. Brenda was extremely flexible with discussing the arrival time and adjusting as needed due to the number of bridesmaids (a total of 5). Not only were they very organized by starting one person's hair and doing another's make-up while they were waiting to get their hair done or vice versa, they both keep the person's hair type and complexions in mind.

Brenda is very professional while also being friendly and down to earth. She was personable and receptive to any changes I had.

Overall, I was extremely happy with her and the Rosebrooke Studio team. Not only did I have a wonderful time at my wedding, I also looked beautiful doing it!

RoseBrooke Studio 3
    RoseBrooke Studio 4

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

Brenda Dalton, the owner of RoseBrooke, did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids and flower girl. She was amazing! Everyone looked great and she was just FUN to hang out with while everyone was getting ready.

Brad · Married on 09/11/2016

Rose Brooke Studio was one of our best choices at our wedding! They were fantastic to work with and were so professional and accommodating. My wife typically keeps her hair and makeup pretty simple and Brenda and her team did such a great job of execution her vision for her wedding day. They had a pre-wedding consultation in Frederick and my fiancee left with such a good feeling for Brenda after seeing a preview of her hair and makeup magic! Brenda's prices were reasonable and she did the hair and makeup for our parents, siblings, and friends. She arrived with herself and 2 other colleagues who were all great and easy to work with. My fiancee looked AMAZING on our wedding day and she had so many compliments on how beautiful she looked. I STRONGLY recommend Rose Brooke Studio for other brides!

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2016

Brenda is a true artist and she is so fun to work with! She will work with you to customize your look for your big day! I highly recommend going with RoseBrooke!

Callie · Married on 06/10/2016

Working with Brenda and her staff on my wedding day was absolutely amazing! When I met her at my trial she made me feel so comfortable and provided me with exactly what I wanted! I have had my hair done several times but I can honestly say, the way my hair turned out on my wedding day was my all time favorite! It stayed in the whole entire night after tons of dancing and moving around. I even slept with my hair still up and when I woke up the next morning it didn't even look different! She was great, fun, and so nice! :)

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Brenda was amazing! I love that she does both hair and makeup, and that she came to my venue the day of my wedding- super convenient! She really took her time with me on my hair and makeup trail, making sure that she got it right. I had a vague idea of what I wanted and she made it come to fruition in her studio. She was also nice and personable to talk with, which is important when you’re with someone for so long! She even provided me with some tips on what beauty products to use, which I have purchased and love using now! She charged a reasonable price and did a great job the day of! She arrived on time, which is important, and made sure everyone got ready in time for pictures. My hair held up throughout the night, as did my makeup. Overall I was really pleased with Brenda and would highly recommend her! My mom and sister liked her so much that my sister is also going to use her for her wedding!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2015

I had gone through Kyla to set up getting my makeup done for my wedding; Kyla and Brenda both ended up coming on the wedding day. We had six girls altogether and they were such a joy to work with. The makeup turned out so wonderful. Each girl asked for their own style of makeup, and some presented their own skin issues, and they were able to navigate through each request. Each person got their makeup done just how they wanted it! It also stayed on all afternoon and evening, despite it being VERY hot out. Setting up a trial and staying in contact were all handled professionally and expectations were easily met. I would strongly recommend Kyla and Brenda to anyone needing makeup!

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2014

RoseBrooke Studio did a great job on the hair and make-up for my wedding! Myself (the bride), the bridesmaids, and the mothers looked great! Brenda and her associates did a great job adapting what everyone wanted for their hair and skin tones/types! My hair lasted all night, and my lips only needed minor touch ups all night. I would recommend RoseBrooke Studio for your hair and make up, for your wedding or other event!

KAREN · Married on 09/06/2014

Brenda Dalton is amazing. She is truly an artist with hair and make-up and has a lot of experience and helped me pick the best possible up-do for my wedding reception. She was flexible with her times of appointments and drove out to my venue and did my hair and make-up on site at my wedding venue! I highly recommend her and will use her again.

Brenda and RoseBrooke Design Team were wonderful! Everyone looked fabulous. Brendas administrative assistant Katherine walks you through all the details of Agreement and sets up a trial date at the convenience of your schedule. Brendas creative fashion and vision of what I wanted the day of my wedding was right on!! She went the extra with me and reassured all my ideas and put them into action! Unfortunately she has also taken extra time and taking care of a MOTHER with Cancer. Im taking this time to reassure anyone reading these reviews that Brenda and RoseBrooke Design Team are the true artist and professional team you want on that special day. Brenda creates magic and is a true angel!!

Brenda and her assistant were great! My hair and makeup looked amazing on my big day and held up! Definitely recommend working with them!

Angela · Married on 09/14/2013

Brenda was the most amazing hair and make up artist ever. She and her assistant did all the hair and makeup for me and all my girls and for my mother. She specializes in making you look natural. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone for the first time tot he day of my wedding, Brenda was responsive and answered any questions. The hair and make up trial I did with here was very well thought out. She took lots of pictures to make sure that on the day of she could recreate it. I would recommend her to any bride that wants to look like herself on her wedding day. She is a very easy person to get along with, fit right in with me and my girls. It didn't feel like getting ready but more like time with the girls.

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

Brenda & her assistant were amazing. I met with Brenda twice before the wedding to find the perfect hairstyle. On my wedding day she recreated the look we decided on perfectly. Even did it better. Brenda & her assistant were professional yet fun. They did my hair & three of my bridesmaids. Brenda even helped with one of the Jr. Bridesmaids hair braid that her mother was having trouble with. I highly recommend Brenda. You cant go wrong with her.

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Brenda was fantastic to work with! We did a trial with her and loved her, so it was an easy decision to book our makeup for the wedding. Brenda has great prices and was so flexible and comfortable to do our makeup in a room full of people. We all loved our makeup and working with Brenda. She was fun to talk to and she knows what she is doing!

Vanessa · Married on 06/23/2012

Rose Brooke Studio is amazing! I was blown away by Brenda's gifted talent in bringing my vision to life exactly as I imagined it would be! Such a wonderful, fun experience!

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2012

Brenda Dalton was fabulous to work with before our wedding and on our wedding day! She did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair for our wedding and everyone looked gorgeous!! She was professional, fun, super sweet, and is very talented!! I would highly recommend her to any bride, and I have! My friend also used Brenda for her wedding and also loved her! :)

We got dressed and ready at our hotel near BWI airport, and Brenda came out there to do all of our hair and even brought an assistant with her, Kelly, who was fantastic!! The two of them worked efficiently and made us all look beautiful!! :) We were ready with time to spare, which made it a relaxing experience and stress-free!! :)

Thank you so much, RoseBrooke Studio!!! :)

stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

I will definately recommend Brenda Dalton and the RoseBrooke Studio Design Team. They are very Professional and provide top quality services!!

Megan · Married on 04/13/2013

Brenda at Rose Brooke Studio did a great job with all hair updo's for all my bridesmaid's and myself. It was very easy to contact Brenda throughout the entire planning process. Time management would be my only small complaint during this process. We ran out of time to get all the girls make-up completed, but my other make-up artist from Metro Make-up Studio was able to stay and we made things work and everything turned out great!

Amy · Married on 07/23/2011

Working with Brenda at Rose Brooke Studio was great! She did hair for my bridal party and myself on my wedding day. I had an idea for my hair style, but she really made it look fantastic and made me look great on that day. Brenda's pricing was the best pricing I found and I was very pleased with the service she provided. I now use Brenda as my personal stylist!

Marsha · Married on 05/04/2012

Brenda Dalton is wonderful!!! She and her associate Sherry took wonderful care of us (the mothers of the bride/groom and bridesmaids) on the wedding day with amazing calm, professionalism and creativity. Our hairstyles looked great as did the makeup - though she couldn't quite make me look 20 years younger, she did work some incredible magic! Ladies, kudos and thank you both.

Kayleigh · Married on 09/29/2012

Brenda with RoseBrooke Studio is awesome!

She made me look absolutely perfect on my wedding day! I also had a huge wedding party that she had to do hair and makeup for on a tight time schedule (she had been coming from an earlier wedding), but she made it happen! She also let us "prep" or faces or use our own makeup palettes that we were used to for our natural coloring.

She is also such a great personality. She will chat with you, advise you, and keep you nice a calm, entertained, and smiley right before your big event. Kept me nice and relaxed on my wedding day!

Since going through my trials, highlights, and day-of...I will be going to Brenda for most of my beauty and hair needs from here on out. She is well-priced and easy to talk to.

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

Brenda and her assistant Shelly did a great job with the hair and make-up for my wedding! I was a very nervous about who would do my hair and make-up because I generally don’t wear make-up. Breda was very easy to work with and created a look that made me feel comfortable (aka I still looked like myself) and still very special.
    I did a hair and make-up trail with Brenda and she definitely put me at ease and was able to create a look that I loved. Afterwards, I ordered a hair piece that she was able to incorporate in my style the day of the wedding. I had a 12 other women (bridal party, moms and grandmas) that got hair and/or make-up done with the day of the wedding! Brenda and Shelly really did a great job of managing this diverse group! They even re-did some hair styles when some people changed their mind about what they wanted after it was already finished! I was nervous about getting everyone done, but they showed up right on time and even with the changes we were able to finish on time.
    Everyone looked beautiful and I am very glad that I hired Brenda!

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2018

3.0

Brenda was so wonderful to work with. She was so personable and made the hair and make up trial experience so comfortable. Her hair and make up team the morning of the wedding arrived in a timely manner and quickly and elegantly prepped all the ladies into styles and designs that complimented their features. Brenda's work is truly art!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2014

Brenda was great! She was very hard to get a hold of through email. However, she is very prompt via phone calls and texting. She was very flexible with everything which was great! She was the only person I found that was happy to come on site just for brides hair and make up. Every other company had a minimum number of people (bridal party), which I did not have. Her services won't break your budget either! She was conveniently located downtown in a cute little salon. The trial was very laid back which made me feel very comfortable. Although I did not have a bridal party, she was perfectly fine with a few of my friends joining me for the trial. We really got to know each other which made the trial and wedding day more fun and stress free! She was very nice and did a great job on my hair and make up.

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2011

3.0

Brenda was really flexible and a great value. She is nice and pretty professional. I would suggest printing a picture of what you want because she seems to get a little sidetracked and will just do what she wants if you let her.