Marie Jilson MUA Reviews

5 | Rockville, MD

5 Reviews for Marie Jilson MUA

Kate · Married on 04/20/2013

Marie did a fantastic job with the make-up for my entire bridal party. When she arrived, she instantly pointed out the changes she was going to make based off of my comments from my trial and was ready to go. I was incredibly pleased with my make-up. It turned out great!!

She was very responsive to the requests from the bridal party and my mom when it was their turn. Everyone's natural beauty was brought out and no one looked overly made up.

She was also a dream to have around during the day. A lot of fun, cracking jokes with everyone, and helping keep the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Heidi · Married on 09/01/2012

Marie was a fantastic make-up artist! The first time we did a make-up trial I did not like the look she went for, but she quickly and apolagetically found the look I wanted. On my wedding day she did the make-up for all of my bridesmaids, my mother and myself. Everyones make-up was tailored specific to each person and they looked phenomenal! I could not have been happier with her "hip" and super friendly personality, as well as her willingness to travel 3 hours for the wedding. I would recommend Marie to everyone, for any event!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Audrey · Married on 10/10/2010

Service was very professional and fun. Don't need stress on your wedding day, and the service was excellent. Marie is very professional and servicable. She knows the proucts and certainly works to meet the needs of her clients.

Sent on 10/20/2010
  • User2611937 · 2+ years ago

Marie did my make-up for my wedding day and it was stunning. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to other brides out there. She was extremely flexible and met me at my home for the trial and my hotel on the morning of my wedding. I received compliments on my eyes all night. She made me look like a bride with just the right amount of drama and elegance. Fake eyelashes were included in her package, but I opted to go au naturale with just mascara. The only very small issue was that she forgot to bring the lipstick color I had picked at the trial, so I just used one of my own. It was really not a problem for me. Incidentally, she also helped my bridesmaid fix our steamer for the dresses! I'm really so glad I stumbled on Marie and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Tonisha · Married on 08/11/2012

She did a great job! I was very comfortable working with her. She is very professional yet quite friendly. She was oober patient with my indecisiveness as to how I wanted certain details of my makeup. One minor thing was that myself and my bridal party were not aware that her assisant would be doing their faces, and not just prep them for Marie. Despite the fact that I couldn't vouch for the assistant's skill in make up artistry (due to not having seen her work/ done a trial with her), it turned out quite well, thankfully! Overall, we were satisfied and happy to have worked with her.

Sent on 10/08/2012