Lumiani Events Reviews

50 | San Gabriel, CA

50 Reviews for Lumiani Events

We highly recommend the team at Lumiani for wedding planning services! Our wedding was on 12/19/2015 at the Loft on Pine. From our initial meetings, it was clear that Lumiani is in the business to make the wedding day memorable and special for the bride and groom. They took the time to get to know the two of us, our interests and what makes us unique as individuals and as a couple. We initially were interested in day-of coordinator services but after getting to know us better, we loved so many of the ideas they bounced around that they helped us with so much more. We were lost as to what specific things we wanted in terms of decor and themes. For example, we were so close to pulling the trigger on generic do-it-yourself wedding invitations online but knowing our vintage tastes and unique venue, the team designed our invites, RSVP's, menus, and thank you cards from scratch. From this personalized touch, to their recommendations on specific vendors and decorations, Lumiani helped create a night that we could not have imagined better. The night went smoothly and the two of us did not have to worry about anything at all on our wedding day. They are a team of dedicated, talented, and hard-working individuals that we would love to recommend to anyone looking into wedding planners.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Linda · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I hired Lumiani Events for the day of coordination. After researching and speaking with other coordinators, I knew I had to hire Nhu when her response to my email was immediate. When I found out she and her team spoke a second language so they could communicate with our guests, I knew Lumiani would be a perfect fit. Nhu helped me through all the planning leading up to the wedding and I appreciated the weekly checklists that she sent in addition to responding to all our other email threads really quickly. It felt like she was really on top of making sure everything we needed was done. She was also there to reassure me during my panicked phone calls whenever something came up. When you talk to her, you feel calm and confident at the end of the conversation that she will fix whatever is going wrong. On our wedding day I did not feel stressed because I knew I could trust Nhu to take care of talking to the vendors, making sure the venue was set up correctly and following the timeline. I would definitely recommend using Lumiani events!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Justine · Married on 09/19/2015

Let me just start with saying Lumiani is the best! Nhu was so amazing during the planning of our wedding last weekend. Her genuine love for weddings makes her so fun to work with. Nhu and the Lumiani team are so talented at taking your vision and executing it down to every detail. When I began working with Nhu the main vendors were established. Wedding planning from the Bay Area was more overwhelming than I imagined. My friend in the wedding business herself advised that I talk to Lumiani and just get a feeling for what they had to offer. Nhu and I chatted over the phone about the details and I instantly connected with her. Sometimes you just need another person (other than your fiancé or wedding party) to bounce ideas off and to explore options for how you want the day to go. Adding this service to the budget is a must. It'll save your sanity and allow you and your fiancé to enjoy the wedding as opposed to wanting it to be done with. Your bridesmaids will be happy too! Now that the wedding is over, I will have to say that finding vendors that are not only talented, but people you get along with and enjoy talking to is key. Nhu guided me throughout the whole wedding planning process and Linda was so great to hangout with the day of. Jackie designed our paper goods for signage and tables that turned out amazing. These are a group of talented women and we are soooo lucky and grateful to have worked with them!!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Y

Yujoy · Married on 09/05/2015

If I could plan my wedding all over, the only thing I would do differently is hire Lumiani from the beginning. I hired them for their day-of services which is great because they started helping me 2 months before mt wedding. In the short 2 months, they truly helped made my wedding stress disappear. They answered all my questions quickly ND were always available to troubleshoot any issues that came up. They are so creative and truly are the team with all the abilities to make your your dream wedding within the budget. They made time to make everything feel customized to us. They even brought anything they had in their office or home that fit our wedding style. On the day of the wedding, there was a team member everywhere to help us through the day. They are happy and you can see that each of them love their job. They truly care and I know that we will be friends for a lifetime with Nhu and the wonderful Lumiani team. I live in Texas and was able to hire and plan my meeting without meeting Nhu and her team. I could hear from her voice that she loved weddings. And, when I arrived to California, all our meetings were set and it felt like I was meeting an old friend and we were just catching up. Thank you to all the ladies of Lumiani for making my wedding planning and day perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Don't know where to begin with, I can only say having them for my big day is the best decision in my life!!! Lumiani is a Dream team every bride need for their big day.
    My planner is Nhu, she basically like my fairy godmother. She tries her best to understand what brides want and takes to another level. Her attention to details, design abilities and more importantly she really enjoys/loves her job!
    I really appreciate the whole team, they really give me a dream wedding. I also working in wedding industry, seeing so many stressful brides during the planning process. I'm not only enjoy working with them I wish I can have another wedding...lol
    That's how good they are, so if you are still looking a team for your wedding THIS IS THE ONE:)

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • User6120781 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I can't thank Nhu enough for all of her help. From the first time we spoke about planning options I knew she would be a great help not only in the planning process but also on the day of the wedding. We were planning from another state so it was important to find someone that was easy to communicate with. She was willing to have phone conferences when needed and always answered emails, text messages, etc quickly. I also really appreciated the fact that she is highly organized. Nhu directly contacted all other vendors (photographers, DJ, church etc) to establish timelines for the day of the wedding. She also saved the day when she offered to create beautiful wedding programs when I had problems with the stationary I was working with originally. If you're looking for a top notch planners, Nhu and her team are the ones to hire!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Danielle · Married on 03/21/2015

We chose the Day of Coordination package and I contacted Nhu and  gave her my vision for our wedding.
    Nhu was excellent at responding to any crazy panicked calls or emails that I sent which was extremely reassuring. One of the many amazing things that she helped me with was convincing my husband to have a first look as he wasn't having it. So Nhu sent over a pro/con list complete with tantalizing first look videos and he was sold!
    From the beginning I told Nhu all of my must haves even if they weren't readily available or conventional lol, she always found what I wanted! Like my Kim Kardashian inspired flower wall! And somehow managed to convince them to move it from the ceremony backdrop to the backdrop of my sweetheart table even though they had never assembled, disassembled then reassembled a wall at an event. Lol yup, she's incredibly persuasive and my hero!!
    Fast forward to the wedding day Nhu and her team were phenomenal!
    While taking our pictures at City Hall (close to 3 hours!) about half way through, Queenie appears literally out of nowhere (still not sure how she found us lol) with snacks and cold water, um yes please! We were so grateful for her.
    I'm sure the team did countless behind the scenes things for us and probably put out lots of potential fires!
    When I say that our wedding day went off without a hitch, I absolutely mean it. They surprised us with custom table numbers AND menus (we had an crazy extensive menu btw) the intricate black and blush pattern matched our invitations to a tee! They were absolutely beautiful and complimented the tables perfectly!!
    These ladies are gems, they're truly one of kind and it is clear that they take pride in their work. It was such a pleasure meeting them and we feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/18/2014

For our big day, my husband and I knew we couldn't pull it off without the best kind of help... The incredible planning skills of Lumiani Events. We've had the fortune of experiencing firsthand the professionalism and creativity of this team for many other events so it was a natural choice to have them help us make our wedding day dreams come true. We worked closely with Nhu to plan a most unique day of celebrations. My husband decided that we should keep this moment of our lives to ourselves by planning a flash wedding instead of just the traditional beautiful wedding we had initially imagined. So we went ahead with plans for a very intimate and secret ceremony and reception. With Nhu's excellent help, we were able to successfully plan a beautiful, unique and very special day for ourselves and a few close family and friends. We couldn't imagine anyone else helping us to plan, organize and pull off our special day besides Nhu. She is thoughtful, responsive, professional, considerate and all things wonderful for the bride and groom. Look no further than Lumiani Events for the perfect group to work with for your special occassion. We also had the chance to work with Cathy who is energetic, professional and a joy to work with. She helped organize things at the reception location as Nhu managed things for the ceremony and kept things moving throughout the day. We can't wait to work with them again. We love Lumiani events and you most certainly will too. Cheers!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4631991 · 2+ years ago

Without Nhu and her team at Lumiani Events, our wedding day would not have been as fantastic as it was. We live in N. California and our wedding was in S. California. Nhu was our main coordinator and we were able to communicate through telephone and email very easily. Nhu is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, experienced, organized, and personable Even though her team works with many couples throughout the year and all have other jobs, she always made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. She went above and beyond. For example, when I had my bridal hair and makeup trial, she came to the session just to make sure I was comfortable with the makeup artist and style of makeup and hair. There are so many details involved in planning a wedding and our venue had many rules. Nhu kept track of all of them so we did not have to worry about a thing. Also, she was able to accomoodate our busy work schedules by having our phone meetings after hours and on weekends. We had chosen to work with Nhu after an initial phone call when she spent about one hour talking to us and we felt like we were talking to a good friend. We never regretted our decision. Nhu has many contacts and vendors that she works with and was able to make recommendations based on our style. She is great at negotiating. She was always on our side trying to get the best vendors and quotes available. She is very patient and helped us work through decisions we had trouble making. Nhu and her team truly made us feel like guests at our own wedding, taking on all the stresses of the day so that we could enjoy and be present for all of it. How many couples can say that? People would comment how I was such a relaxed bride and I would tell them it is because Nhu and her team took such great care of us.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Mary · Married on 08/31/2014

Nhu is our contact for Lumiani. She's the best. She came highly recommended and we see why. She's on top of pretty much everything. It's been a great experience working with her. I can somewhat relax knowing she will be in charge of that day.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Mike and Pam · Married on 07/27/2014

Hiring Nhu from Lumiani Events as our wedding planner was the best wedding decision we made (apart from choosing to marry each other). From the beginning, Nhu was always on our team, which was very important when stressful obstacles appeared. Nhu helped connect us with vendors who provided the exact services and products we wanted and were also within our budget. On several occasions, vendors attempted to change the terms of our negotiations and Nhu was vigilant in protecting our interests.

Our work schedules made it very difficult for us to compare options (venues, band, flowers, etc.). Nhu exceeded our expectations by giving us detailed instructions, links and contacts to allow us to review the options quickly in order to make decisions within the appropriate time frame.

When we started planning our wedding, we did not know where to begin. In the end, we had a rehearsal dinner, a Thai ceremony, a Jewish ceremony and a beautiful reception. Everything was perfect and we stayed within our budget. It would not have been possible without Nhu!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Nhu and her team were amazing! From the jump, Nhu was always on top of everything.she was an amazing help for my day of. She made sure all our vendors were on schedule. We don't know what we would've done without them!

Sent on 08/13/2014

MEGAN · Married on 03/15/2014

Nhu is a remarkable wedding planner! She helped guide me through all the steps in preparing and planning a beautiful day. She found awesome, well-priced vendors for things like table linens that I didn't have a clue about, and kept me on track in a comforting, big sister way. She made sense of all the items I brought her in my boxes on the day of the wedding and gave me complete confidence that all would be taken care of as I went off to prepare to get married. The reception hall looked beautiful after she was done with it and as I walked into the hall after getting married, I wanted to hug her for the amazing job she had done and her attention to detail. I could not have pulled this off without her and Lumiani Events. My absolute highest recommendation to her and this company! If you don't want to worry about things and want to have complete confidence in someone else taking care of your big day, then hire this company and Nhu immediately. Save yourself the headaches and let them make it a fun experience for you. So blessed to have had them! Thank you Nhu and Lumiani Events!! You all are the best!

Sent on 08/22/2014

B · Married on 12/07/2013

Nhu and her team made our day perfect. From start to finish we loved all of it and was truly able to enjoy the event! Nhu is professional, incredibly organized, responsive, and creative. She is also highly approachable which was something that was important to us. After all, it was one of the biggest days and we wanted someone we were completely comfortable with.

Nhu listened took all of our ideas, enhanced it, pulled it all together and put on an amazing event. She kept us on target throughout the months of planning. She created a timeline, set mini goals for us to accomplish, and checked in with us periodically to make sure that we were doing okay. She walked us through every step, including vendor selections, budgeting, decor. We wanted a beautiful event but we also wanted to stick to our budget. She was realistic with us on the budgeting portion and was able to get us the best price when it came to purchasing (through her good relationships with her vendors) and coordinated a gorgeous event. Who says you have to spend a fortune for an event-this is were her creative abilities really shined!

On the day of the event, everything was just as we hoped for-we had a blast, the guests commented on how much fun they had, everyone said how beautiful it was. The room and decorations were fabulous and ready prior to any guests arrival. There was no tying lose ends as the event began. She was extremely organized and made sure things were in order. Everything went off without a hitch. Nhu did an amazing job keeping everyone (us, guests, vendors, photographers, venue) together and directed flawlessly. Everyone and everything was exactly where it was suppose to be.

We are so pleased and happy to have Nhu and her team join us on our big day! Thank you Lumiani Events!!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Janyce · Married on 11/09/2013

Where do I begin? Nhu Muon is AMAZING! At first my fiance at the time, now husband, and I didn't even think about getting a day of coordinator because it's another expense that we didn't want, but Nhu and her team were worth every penny and then some! Nhu started working with us 2 months prior to the wedding, she did way more than what is expected of a DoC. For everything that she did, it's more appropriate to give her the title of our "Wedding Planner" rather than our "Day of Coordinator."

She was extremely organize and professional. She asked us questions pertaining to the wedding that we never thought about or didn't even know was important. The detailed questions she asked, gave us ideas and helped us prepare for our wedding very well. Nhu was extremely helpful even when we didn't ask for help. For example, I shared with her that I was thinking about using succulents as party favors/escort cards. The conversation ended and I didn't think anymore of it. The very next day she sent me a photo of wholesale succulents sold downtown for 90 cents each. Her thoughtfulness meant so much to us and we'll forever be grateful. As the wedding date got closer, I was really stressing out due to vendor issues but Nhu handled everything like a champ and put me at ease. Not only was she an amazing coordinator but she was also a therapist when I needed her.

Craig and I hired Luminani Events to help us on the day of because we wanted everything to be as perfect as possible, and it was! We couldn't have asked for a more perfectly orchestrated wedding. I am a total control freak but I just wanted to be told what to do on my wedding day and not think about logistics and that's exactly what I got. Nhu and her team made our lives so easy, therefore we were able to just focus on having fun. And it was the most fun day of our lives.

Thanks so much Nhu and Cathy!!!!! We will definitely use your team again in the future for other events!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Linda · Married on 10/26/2013

There's a reason why Lumiani Events always get 5 stars...these girls are AMAZING! Lumiani Events were the coordinators for a wedding were I was one of the bridesmaids. Seeing how organized they were and how well they executed the event, I knew I wanted them for my wedding. Throughout the entire planning stage, they were responsive and kept me on track. I met with them several times to go over the big day and they were great in helping me list out what I needed to get done. Nhu does an amazing job of keeping you on track of your vision...a lot of times I wanted to do things outside of the style/look I was going for but Nhu kept pulling me back and gave me alternatives. My wedding was a destination wedding in Vegas so we offered shuttle service from the strip to our venue. Linda met my guests at the pick up location and ensured our guests arrived on time to our wedding. My guests commented on how friendly and organized she was. Cathy was the day of coordinator and was there while me and my bridal party got ready. She kept us on schedule as we got ready, did first look and took bridal pictures. She was extremely patient with me throughout the entire night too..I'm very action oriented and kept asking her what the next activity was! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was everything I wanted. I am still getting comments from my guests that it was the best wedding they attended...beautiful and extremely well planned! These girls are professional, creative and the sweetest people...you definitely want them for your wedding coordinators!

Sent on 11/25/2013

sharie · Married on 09/14/2013

Hiring Lumiani Events for my wedding was the best choice I ever made. Nhu and her team were so accommodating and professional. I hired them about 2 months before my actual wedding and they made the whole process so seamless. My fiance (now husband) and I lived in Seattle while we were planning our wedding in Los Angeles. Nhu was amazing! We saw each other 3 times before my wedding but kept in contact through email and phone meetings. She was very responsive and attentive to my needs. She was so organized and detailed that I barely had to do anything on my own. She also had great connections to other vendors that we used most of the vendors she recommended. Not only was Nhu professional and gracious but she was so friendly and outgoing it was like I was talking to a childhood friend.
    On the day of my wedding Nhu had two other people from her team come and help. They were all wonderful and patient (especially with 300 guests). I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator! I've recommended her to all my engaged friends because I honestly feel that my wedding wouldn't have gone so smoothly without this team by my side.
    You won't regret hiring them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Emily · Married on 08/10/2013

Nhu Muon and her partners are AMAZING!!! For some reason I thought I would be fine planning our wedding on my own since I am unemployed I'd have plenty of time. Until I was seriously stressing out while looking for a venue for 450 people within my budget. 5 months of searching for a perfect venue was worrying me, until I was introduced to Nhu she helped us find the one within a month! I love this woman! Nhu is so sweet and bubbly, we connected the very first time we talked over the phone I just knew she would be perfect for us. She is extremely organized, quickly replies to any questions or concerns, and most of all really gave me the best advice when I had so many emotional ups and downs (and there were a lot of downs). She is very understanding and experienced in every situation I threw at her, she always had a solution. Her and her team really gave me great ideas and help me put together the theme of our wedding. They even helped me with all my DIY projects!
    The day of the wedding was on a very tight schedule since I had to have a tea ceremony, catholic church ceremony, and then reception (7am-12am). She was with me the entire day and she kept us on time by the minutes! I seriously believe I would have been on time to anything if I didn't have her! She has all my vendors on point! The venue was gorgeous! Everything was breathless and exceeded our expectations! Alll my friends and family still talk about how amazing the wedding was, and that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I really couldn't have done anything without her. I'm so happy she was there with my husband and I, through the entire planning process because it was for the most important day to the beginning of our lives together. Thank you so much Nhu for all your help and making our dreams come alive.

Sent on 12/30/2013

A · Married on 06/28/2013

The entire team at Lumiani Events are exceptional! I can honestly say they made my day perfect! Extremely professional and on top of it all - I am quite baffled by how they are able to accomplish so much in short time frames, with the quality of work that they provide. As the bride, they made sure to get all my input and execute it exactly as I envisioned and helped guide me in areas that I needed help. The team is very creative, works very well together, and makes sure to take care of all the little details - at the same time keeping the bride stress-free! It truly feels like they are your best friends looking out for your best interests - it is so very personalized.

I love them so much I have also used them for various other events and they just make everything so beautiful & professional. I am lucky to have the opportunity work with this team again and again.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding was beyond perfect because I had Lumiani Events by my side all through the way. I decided that I needed a wedding planner because I had no idea where to start. Yes, there are great resources on the Internet and magazines and friends, but I knew I needed a professional to guide me through this process. I chose Lumiani because they had excellent reviews and I felt the good vibe and energy from Nhu and Cathy during our initial consultation.
    Their full service package was worth every penny. The girls at Lumiani was extremely professional, quick at responding by phone and email, and very organized and detailed. They are so sweet and caring, I felt so comfortable trusting them to help me plan my wedding. They helped me stay on budget, shopped different vendors that fit my criteria, stay on track with the timeline, design my beautiful and cost effective invitation, and listened and delivered every little detail that I requested. The best part of it all was I didn't have to drive and meet the different vendors. Since I live 1 hr away from the venue and most of my vendors, Nhu and the girls coordinated everything on my behalf and just reported back to me with the outcome and results. It saved me a lot of time and energy. Another great aspect that Lumiani has is that they are a tech savvy and paperless company. We shared everything via email and Dropbox, and google doc, so there was easy access to all my ideas and input. You also want Lumiani on your side because you want Nhu Muon to read all your contracts. She is so precise, she'll ensure you'll get everything you want in writing and more. That's a good wedding planner!
    My wedding day came and I was blown away by everything. Everyone who saw me, asked if I was ok,because they said I was the most calm and relaxed bride they've seen. I had zero stress planning the wedding and the day of, I just went along with the day because I trusted Nhu, Cathy and Linda had everything under control.
    Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2013

From the Groom:
    I couldn't be happier to have had Lumiani Events work with us on our wedding!

I was indifferent about a coordinator at first but my then-fiance/now wife really wanted to meet with Lumiani after serving as a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding that Nhu coordinated. By the end of the first meeting with them, I was confident that they would be valuable in helping us with our ambitious wedding plans. Nhu and Linda quickly picked up the things that were important to us. They saw our vision for the wedding while also pointing out areas where we needed to put further consideration.

We worked with Nhu a lot in the time preparing for the wedding. She would occasionally check in on how things were progressing to make sure we would make our deadlines and she was always available whenever we had questions. A couple of months before the wedding she really jumped in and took a lot of stress off our shoulders.

By the time of the wedding, I was fully confident that Nhu understood how we wanted the wedding to go and with the help of Linda and Cathy, they ensured that we didn't have anything to worry about except to relax and enjoy time together with friends and family.

Despite nearly a year and a half of planning beforehand, a few issues came up before and during the wedding that had to be dealt with. Lumiani Events did an excellent job of insulating us from these problems until it was necessary for our involvement.

I would highly recommend Nhu and Lumiani Events! Their combined experience allowed us to have a the wedding of our dreams, without any problems, all at an amazing price!

From the Bride:
    I agree with everything my husband said so I don't have much to add. Worth every penny. By far, the best vendor we had. I didn't have to worry about a thing during the wedding. Invaluable assistance in helping us plan the wedding beforehand. We had such a great time with Nhu that we missed talking to her every day after the wedding was over!

Sent on 12/30/2013

seth · Married on 10/13/2012

I recently got married on October 13th, 2012 in an outdoor venue out near Palm Springs. Thanks to Lumiani, it was the most magical night of my life. Nhu and her team are nothing short of phenomenal.
    The most impressive aspect about Nhu is that working with her is like working with a close friend who is happy and eager to help. Our conversations were always relaxed and filled with laughter. Nhu is organized, flexible and easy to work with. She picked up from where we left off with our vendors without a problem. I never waited for more than a few hours before hearing back from her. She saved us money by negotiating better deals with my vendors. Plus, several of our vendors told us that Nhu was BY FAR the most organized and professional wedding planner that they had ever worked with.
    The few weeks before the wedding, she worked tirelessly to take everything off of my plate. She was happy to talk at any hour of the day that worked for my schedule, even when calls took place at 10pm. To decrease my load, Nhu literally offered to personally call each guest who had not RSVPd yet. She drafted e-mails to family members and the wedding party about the weekend schedule and times for photos. When I did not have the time to deal with wedding details, she designed my ceremony program, table place cards and menus to match my invitations. On the day of, I was able to relax and savor each moment because I knew Nhu would have everything under control. She delivered!!! Despite coordinating more than the average number of vendors for a wedding, EVERYTHING went smoothly and beautifully. It was ten times more amazing than I had imagined! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Nhu is so much more than a wedding planner. She has become a dear friend of ours. You would be lucky to have her by your side on your wedding day.

Thank you NHU!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Ling · Married on 08/25/2012

Lumiani Events helped make our outdoor wedding perfect! I never thought I could say that. We hired Lumiani early in our planning process on a recommendation from a friend and it turned out to be a great decision. Our coordinator, Nhu had, tons of experience and gave us advice on everything under the sun. She and her team made sure we spent money where it counts and told us what corners we could cut. We had some trouble with our caterer and DJ and Nhu stepped up and help coordinate and communicate with them so that we would not have to stress out. The entire wedding day was so well planned, everything took place right on time and we never had to worry about anything. We're extremely happy with how our wedding turned out and strongly recommend them to couples looking for help with their wedding. They cost more than we initially expected to pay for a coordinator, but it was completely worth it!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jeanny · Married on 08/19/2012

Nhu and her team are amazing. They are creative, knowledgeable, reliable, organized, and very easy to work with. You'll get a sense of ease as soon as you begin working with Nhu. She listens to all of your needs. She really gets it, your vision, your theme-she takes all of it, sets up a plan and executes it beautifully.

Checking in often with meetings and phone calls, sets up a timeline and checklists to keep you on track- this was great with all of the moving parts in planning an event. This allowed us to enjoy the planning process and special day without ever feeling overwhelmed. My family and friends were also able to enjoy the event because of the thoughtful planning by Nhu and her team. We didn't feel like people were running around trying to complete different tasks. Instead, everyone was relaxed and had a great time. She also kept us on budget and helped save us money in many areas because of her great relationships with her vendors. On the day of, Nhu made sure things ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. She always made sure that we had what we needed and that we were okay throughout the day. She was on top of everything-vendors, guests seating, decorations, cakes, photo checklists, photographer. She didn't overlook a single detail. This is why we decided on a coordinator. With all the planning and money spent, we wanted to make sure that we were able to take it all in and truly enjoy the special day and I have to say we did! We enjoyed everything from the beginning to the end. We are so so grateful for Nhu and her team!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Nhu and her team at Lumiani Events are AWESOME! She's great at responding to emails, phone calls, and is very good at what she does. She's so accommodating and didn't rush or try to push us into anything. We would've had a seriously hard time keeping things together without her. Simply put, Nhu is the best coordinator you'll ever fine and I'd definitely recommend Lumiani events to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. This was by far the best decision we've made for our big day!

Sent on 12/16/2012