Infinite Joy Weddings Reviews

3 | Fairfax, VA

3 Reviews for Infinite Joy Weddings

• RatherBeOnFire

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2011

Catherine made sure my wedding went FLAWLESSLY! I even lost my checkbook and my debit card the day of the wedding (which was a bank holiday, by the way)... but Catherine went out of her way to make sure that my vendors got all their final payments! She was SERIOUS damage control!!! She was extremely professional, always showed up to everything early, and was very organized. We couldn't have done it without her! HIGHLY recommend for all your planning and cordinating needs! :) :)

Sent on 12/12/2011

Tracey · Married on 11/13/2010

Catherine did a great job coordinating our wedding. Everything went smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day without worry. She was available last minute and was extremely flexible. I only had time to meet with her once before the wedding but she remembered everything I requested and did an excellent job. I highly recommend hiring Catherine as your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2010

Catherine brought up things that I had not thought of, took tasks into her own hands, made sure that she knew the members of our families, and communicated wonderfully with the vendors.

Ian (the groom), our families, and I were definitely impressed with her professionalism and your assistance. I think I have heard my mother rave more about Catherine than the rest of the wedding! She took the job very seriously and did her best to ensure that everything was going smoothly and as I wanted.

She found all of our family members for the group pictures after the ceremony so I didn't have to worry about that and she had a brilliant suggestion of having the mothers return to light the two tapered candles before Ian and I lit the unity candle if the wind had blown them out during the ceremony (which we had to do!). Also, we really appreciated it when she made a plate for us of the hors d’oeuvres when we returned from pictures and for always checking in on us and for helping us to keep to the timeline.

It was great just being able to ask her any questions I needed to or to make requests of her during the wedding instead of running around to ask various vendors / family members / guests things. Catherine did a fantastic job of always being available and close by, without being in the way or abrasive. She made my wedding a more relaxing, enjoyable, and fun experience than it would have been without a coordinator.

Sent on 08/05/2010