Fascinare Wedding Decor, Flowers & Planning Reviews

65 | Los Angeles, CA

65 Reviews for Fascinare Wedding Decor, Flowers & Planning

Kimberlee · Married on 10/08/2016

I originally reside in Denver, but had my wedding in California. I met with 5 different florists and ultimately went with Joy. She took the time to really understand what we wanted and envisioned. We had several different ideas, but she helped narrow our options and perfected our vision. When I arrived at my reception, I was speechless. She exceeded our expectations and our professional pictures are breathtaking! Even our professional photographer complimented her work.

Her prices are competitive and she does her best to get what you want regardless of what your budget is. She is fair and professional. Our centerpieces, drapery, and lighting matched perfectly. She even went out and looked at the restaurant to get a feel for it while I was in Denver. She then used Skype to show me what options were available and did renderings so I had an idea of what the tables would look like. A couple of days before the wedding date, our tables increased and she was able to do more centerpieces.

From here on out, Joy/Fascinare is our go to vendor for any special occasion. We have more family weddings and will use her services again.You won't be disappointed!!!

June · Married on 08/13/2016

My wife and I are both creative, shy, and busy. For years, we have sacrificed our free time to take a chance on the startup industry of San Francisco, far from our family and friends. When we became engaged, we knew we wanted more than a wedding. We wanted a chance to thank those who have offered us their love, advice, and support during these tumultuous years. After our first call with Joy and Alia, we were confident that they understood our unusual ideas and our goals.

And our ideas were unusual. The central theme, machinery overrun by nature, had raised some eyebrows, but it was embraced by Joy and Alia. Their enthusiasm with our vision gave us the confidence to fully pursue our quirky ideas, and their blunt honesty reined us in when we went a bit too far. They put together a dream team of creative and ambitious vendors, each of whom were a perfect mix of quirky and professional.

Though we were on opposite ends of the country, it was easy for us to stay on the same page with Joy and Alia via email and phone calls. Due to scheduling restrictions, we had to cram vendor meetings into four short trips. Despite the hectic schedule, they were endlessly patient and always on top of what was happening.

We were so confident with Fascinare's progress that halfway through we asked them to plan a small, game-themed, bar hop bachelor/bachelorette party. As luck would have it, on the evening of our party an epic post-Hurricane Sandy blizzard blew in to ruin plans and prevent half of our friends from attending. Rather than succumb to defeat, Joy and Alia hiked through the snowstorm to make sure the party was still a hit. The guests who could attend still brag about the party to anyone who will listen.

When the wedding day itself came, to say it was more than I expected is an understatement. Every phase of the wedding was amazing. Though there was a minor hiccup or two, nothing distracted us from having a wonderful time, appreciating one another, and sharing our

Belle · Married on 08/06/2016

(I actually created an account just to write this review, because I didn't want anyone thinking that Fascinare isn't the best. I don't know what happened to the bride who reviewed them negatively, but literally every single person I spoke to prior to booking them said the same thing - they are the best money you'll spend in the whole wedding process. They were right, too! Joy and her associate were all I could have hoped for in a planner and more, and the whole team is the best of the best!)

Joy at Fascinare - literally, there is nobody better. She's fun and friendly, the type of girl you'd want to be friends with. Her associate, Janet, she knows her stuff better than anyone else! Even the smallest of details were taken care of, and on the day of my wedding when my head was in the clouds and I couldn't keep track of anything, she was right there behind the scenes, making sure everything went smoothly and keeping her eye on everything. So much was changing even up to the last minute, but she made sure that every single ridiculous request or change was taken care of. She also had great recommendations for vendors in the area as well. The moment when I truly realized how amazing she was occurred a week before the wedding, when the rental place for my cobalt glassware had an issue at one of their events and a bunch of the glasses shattered. She was furiously all over the internet and making calls and emails to find replacement glassware, and I was so grateful!

Ellen · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding day was so special, and I owe great thanks to Joy and her staff, Sherly, for all of her hard work as my planner. Before hiring Fascinare, my family and I were looking at the long to-do lists and complexities of wedding planning and feeling overwhelmed. From our very first meeting, Joy was reassuring and worked tirelessly to help me find and execute my vision for my wedding. She assigned her staff Sherly, she was never pushy and always flexible to work with credible and trustworthy vendors that she suggested or that my mom and I found independently. Sherly was nice but assertive with my wedding party while giving them instructions during the rehearsal, making that process smooth and orderly. She seemed to understand the many pressures and stresses that wedding planning can put on brides and their families, and she respectfully received input and feedback from many stakeholders, and we are a very picky bunch! That said, her main concern was helping me, as the bride, have the wedding I wanted. Thank you Joy and Sherly for being my planner and helping to make my big day such a wonderful time.

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

A wedding is only as good as the people who plan it!
    Let me start by saying that I know I wasn't always the EASIEST to work with...coming from a design background, I had very high expectations and visions for how I wanted things to look. However, when it comes to designing anything for yourself, it can get really really hard to narrow things down and actually make decisions. I knew I needed to place my faith in a team that would translate and execute my vision, and that's exactly what Fascinare did. My husband and I were planning an at home wedding with close to 250 guests...it wasn't an easy event to plan, but Joy and her staff, Sherly, they were there literally, sending me emails and following up on a daily basis for close to a year. Whether i wanted to deal with her or not, she was ALWAYS a step ahead and took control of everything for me. There may have been only one or two days where I didn't hear from her and that was when she was giving birth to her baby, so she was excused! However, that didn't slow her down one bit...
    Joy and the entire Fascinare team were amazing, and I'm sure everyone thinks their wedding was truly one of the greatest... but this really was....one of the greatest. There were hiccups here and there, which is inevitable when planning such a crazy event, but Joy and Sherly would NEVER present an obstacle or issue without a solution already in place. I wanted a wedding in Malibu, with vendors from up and down the west coast, and Joy made it happen. Friends and family have asked when the "reunion" will be...As in the anniversary blowout, aka wedding part 2 which Fascinare will without a doubt be a part of.

Liz · Married on 05/21/2016

We got engaged, then got married 10 months later. In between those two beautiful moments was nothing but stress-free and fun wedding planning thanks to Joy and Fascinare Events.

First, we'd like to say thank you to the other Yelpers who gave Fascinare such great reviews, because we actually found Fascinare through Yelp! After only one meeting we knew Joy was the perfect person to help plan and execute our destination wedding in Jamaica.

It was confirmed that we had chosen the right person when we got to Jamaica 6 months before our wedding and she had set up a perfectly curated list of vendor meetings from thousands of miles away. Throughout the entire process she was organized, thoughtful, attentive and very flexible. She went above and beyond and we definitely could have done it without her. She dealt with all of the vendors, language barriers, family and logistic issues with grace. Not to mention she was extremely pleasant to be around. We felt like we were planning our wedding with a friend. In short she made the experience of planning our wedding really enjoyable. The day of the actual wedding day went perfect and she completely shielded us from all the craziness that happens on that day so our families and us could completely focus on this celebration of our love. Thank you again Joy, you are INCREDIBLE.

Carmen · Married on 05/14/2016

AMAZING! FABULOUS and PROFESSIONAL! I worked with Fascinare for about a year planning my wedding out of town while being a single mom and working full time and if it was not for Joy and her staff it would have been a complete disaster. Joy was responsive and took calls throughout the weekend, answered multiple questions over and over and over again because I was so busy and also her staff, Sherly helped us find vendors from all categories and price points. The provided assistance with contracts and pricing as well as when I ran into a MAJOR dress emergency where only a genie could fix it.. Sherly DID! When the air conditioning went out in our suite the week before the wedding.. we were placed in the presidential suite! She handled my family and friends with professionalism and ease and made the planning process a delight. Each call, text and email was answered quickly and all of our contracts, billing questions and vendors were handled with the utmost professionalism. Sherly and Gina met with me frequently both via phone and in person when I could arrange it and once we had my 'vision' down pat they were able to help me select and organize a wedding that was a DREAM come true! It was THE BEST money I ever spent and I HIGHLY recommend their services for any bride but especially to those who are time crunched, 'encore' brides or those from out of town. They are AMAZING And if I am lucky enough to have children get married I would use their services again and again! If there were problems with other clients.. my best guess is .. it wasn't the staff at Fascinare.

Dee · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband Cole and I worked with Fascinare Events for about 14 months leading up to our September 2015 wedding. From the moment we sat down with Joy, we knew that we had found *the one* to design and plan our wedding. Not only was it immediately clear that she possessed the "hard skills" we were looking for in a planner (she was organized, communicative, and knowledgeable about local vendors, for example), but she also made it her first priority to truly "get" us -- to understand who we were as individuals, as a couple, and as a family. Both Joy and her incredible NY-based team (shout out to the amazing Gabby and Eliza!!) worked closely with Cole, my parents, and me, and we all became fast friends. Because of their dedication to us as people, our wedding really reflected our personalities; in fact, that's the biggest compliment we continue to receive about our wedding -- that it was "SO you guys!" We have the Fascinare team to thank for creating something so deeply personal.

We'd heard horror stories about wedding planning ruining relationships, but with Fascinare at the helm, not only did no one kill each other, but we actually had so much fun throughout the process. We are a nitpicky group (and my mom and I are quite Type A), but Fascinare handled all of the craziness we threw their way with such grace and kindness. While we must have asked a trillion questions, edited program drafts a thousand times, and took forever to decide our music selection, Fascinare was so patient with us and really guided us such that these tasks created no stress. Fascinare's fantastic Google spreadsheets kept us all on track and in the know, and we could rest assured that nothing would slip through the cracks. We were in competent hands from start to finish.

Fascinare is part of the most wonderful community of vendors in New York that we had the privilege of working with. One reason we chose to work with Fascinare was their commitment to working with and supporting other small b

Alison · Married on 05/07/2016

I picked Fascinare Events to plan our wedding last May and it was easily one of the best decisions that I could have made. joy and Sherly are tireless hard workers who have an obvious knack for aesthetics, organization, and people skills that make them so well suited for their line of work. They helped make the process of wedding planning truly seamless and were able to work with us to come up with a vision that was both true to personal taste and that worked beautifully with the venue. And not to mention that our wedding day turned out to be absolutely stunning!!! We received an endless stream of compliments from friends and family afterward. My husband and I were extremely pleased with all the vendor recommendations along the way. Joy and Sherly are also two of the most personable and easy-to-get-along with people you'll meet and they were a true pleasure to work with. Don't hesitate to hire these girls.

Adrian · Married on 04/09/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Joy from Fascinare and her associates, Janet while planning my daughter's spring wedding at the Calamigos. It was a short engagement, time was of the essence, and Joy and Janet helped to secure our vendors and venue in a timely and professional manner. We live far from the venue and it was important to have someone reliable do the leg work. The vendors exceeded our expectations as did Fascinare. On the day of the wedding, Janet and her assistant Anges were our go to person from Fascinare and they kept everything running smoothly and we were able to enjoy our daughter's special day with our guests and family. A good time was had by all!
    I highly recommend Fascinare and their associates.

• F

Fion · Married on 03/19/2016

Joy helped to make our wedding day perfect! She and her staff was so helpful pointing me in the direction of amazing vendors during the planning process - I loved working with every one of them! She was always there to answer all of my questions. While there was a lot of staff turnover at my venue, she relieved my fears and took charge of all day-of timeline and direction. I knew I could trust her to run the show and I was able to really live in the moment of our special day - that alone was worth every penny! I would definitely recommend Joy with Fascinare - we can't thank you enough!

LeeAne · Married on 03/19/2016

I literally can not say enough good things about Fascinare by Joy! She was incredibly kind, professional and always there when I needed her -- which means a lot when you're planning a wedding. Sherly, she was my coordinator, she started working with my vendors about 6 months before the big day and was in consistent communication with everyone and myself to make sure the day went smoothly. I happily recommend Fascinare to any and everyone. Thanks again Joy and Sherly!

Dominique · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I went to Fascinare last summer in order to secure a florist for our wedding in November 2015. We went in and met with Joy with not a lot of time remaining in our planning process (we procrastinated a bit on the flowers!) and she assured us that he would find something that met our needs financially that we would love. She made some excellent recommendations and said she would send a proposal via email. The first proposal was definitely over our budget, but a few changes fixed that right up. We had a few communication issues, but in the end, the proposal was nailed down in plenty of time to prepare for the wedding. Closer to the wedding, my baker spoke with Susan, Fascinare's design coordinator and set up for them to bring a few flowers to put on the top of our wedding cake as well. When the flowers arrived on our special day, they were BEAUTIFUL. Everything- the bouquets, the corsages, the boutineers...and the table centerpieces (candles, mirrors, and flowers) were beautiful too! SO GOOD. I will say that we were hoping for a deep orange array of flowers, but they were more peachy/pink. I couldn't have been happier though with the product and the set-up/tear-down from this florist. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Dominic · Married on 09/13/2015

Their flower arrangements were wonderful and complimented our color schema well! They were detail-oriented and provided great customer service! I will recommend them to all of my friends.

Martha · Married on 05/24/2015

Joy and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with! Very organized and professional!! As my day of wedding coordinator, They did a great job of keeping everyone on time and the event running smoothly! As my decorator and florists, she was so accommodating and helped me make my visions come true while keeping within my tight budget! The flowers were beautiful!! I didn't choose specific flowers. I just sent her photos of the "look" I wanted and she completely nailed it, better than I could explain or design them! Highly recommended!!

somer · Married on 04/05/2015

FASCINARE IS AMAZING!! GLAMOROUS DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE THANKS TO FASCINARE!!!! I cannot thank Joy from Fascinare enough!! Joy did my wedding coordination, decor, lighting and flowers.... Thanks to her my wedding was amazing and beautiful and everything went smoothly. I dont know what I would have done without her!!. From start to finish she was on point with everything. From the first consultation in her super cute office everything was professional and organized. She explained everything clearly and always tried to explain all the options and ways to save money. She responded quickly to every single email I sent which was alot...and her prices are extremely reasonable. After the first consultation with her I knew immediately that I definitely was hiring her for my wedding. I had 100 percent confidence that she was going to make sure my wedding was perfect. It was nice to have everything the lighting, flowers, decor and coordination from all one place. I didnt have to worry about coordination it all with different vendors she took care of everything.. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I didnt have to stress about anything. When I walked into the wedding venue I was AMAZED.. I almost cried it was soo beautiful but I didnt want to ruin my makeup -- but it was gorgeous!! . everything was perfect and exactly what I had asked for !!! It was all soooo beautiful and magical. I got sooo many compliments on the flowers and decor and how amazing the wedding was . I couldnt have asked for anything more. It was beyond perfect. Joy was soo meticulous and made sure every single detail was exactly as I had asked for. Joy and her team gave me the most Glamorous elegant and Beautiful wedding ever!! Hiring Fascinare was the best thing I did for my wedding. I am soo thankful I found her and I cant wait to have another party or event just so I can work with Fascinare again!!!! SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!

Words cannot express how absolutely STUNNING the work Joy and her professional crew did for our spectacular (as our guests have called it) wedding at the Cicada Club. From the bouquets, the flower girls, and of course the table arrangements, I wouldn't have changed a thing. In fact, I started crying during dinner because our head table was just so-so beautiful. She thought of things that our planner should have and didn't. We also used her lighting suggestions including a gobo (just learned that one) and a spotlight. I kept asking my groom to smell my bouquet because I couldn't believe how fragrant the flowers were in the bouquet!

We considered firing our planner after we met Joy and having her be our day of planner and we sincerely regret not doing that. She's so meticulous and thorough that I'm sure she wouldn't have forgotten to have the photo list we wanted of family photos after the ceremony! We look forward to being able to hire Fascinare again in the future!!!

Joy, you're awesome!! All the best to you and Chris!! XO

brandon · Married on 09/12/2014

Fascinare did such a great job in my wedding that I recommended it to my best man and now he's getting his floral design and coordination done by Joy. Her work is amazing. She had me feeling anxious the day of the wedding to see how it came out, but once I saw it on my wedding day, I was speechless. The way she set up the flowers looked beautiful. A million thanks to Joy.

Madison · Married on 09/06/2014

Earlier this summer my husband and I got married. Our friend referred us to Fascinare and said that we wouldn’t regret having Joy as our florist for our wedding. Although I came in with an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, Joy was extremely helpful with any questions I had. She made everything so clear and she was very understanding. Joy made all the pieces to my puzzled idea for my wedding fit together. I’m so glad everything came out so smooth. My wedding was truly unforgettable.

tina · Married on 08/31/2014

After doing some web searching on the best florists around San Gabriel, I ran across Fascinare. I read a bunch of good reviews about this place, and my wedding date was already set. Although I was not too sure about what I wanted for my wedding, Joy, the designer gave me examples of past weddings she has done. She was really easy to understand and communicate with. After getting some ideas for my wedding, Joy helped me out with something that would suit mine. I really appreciate the patience she had and I loved how everything came out on my wedding day. I made a great decision by choosing Fascinare. Joy is the best!

ruby · Married on 08/09/2014

Fascinare! Fascinare! Fascinare! All I have to say is wow! Joy is just simply fabulous. She’s so understanding and such a kind person that I would highly recommend her to anyone. She literally went out of her way to make my dream wedding come true. The time she spent with figuring out what I wanted was highly appreciated. My experience here will never be forgotten, because it honestly made my wedding the best day of my life. My fantasy wedding really happened. Thank you so much Joy!!!!

My wedding was honestly just as I pictured it. This was all thanks to Fascinare. I couldn't have asked for anything else. Having everything on point just as I wanted it made me want to recommend this florist to everyone else. Joy, the designer and florist of Fascinare, is so efficient in the work she does. Grade "A++++" material.

• O

olivia · Married on 07/12/2014

Thanks to Joy and her amazing point of view, I had the best wedding experience anyone could ever ask for. The way she coordinated everything for my wedding was very professional. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She pays so much attention to the little details that I wouldn't even know where to start. Nothing like a great organized Florist. I loved her work.

Looking for a florist for my wedding was a pain, after meeting with a few florists I finally decided to go with Fascinare because Joy was really nice and knew what I was looking for. Joy took the entire headache away from me because she understood what it was that I was expecting. I really liked having Joy as my florist; she was very understanding and had the eye for design. Joy and her team are very talented, I was very happy with how everything turned out on the day of my wedding. Everything that I imagined it to be turned out perfectly and even my guests loved the floral design. The floral designs really made the room come to life and it felt really magical. I would use Fascinare again if I ever need any events and refer Joy to my friends.

tammy · Married on 05/31/2014

I was attending my friend’s wedding and I was amazed by the floral decorations, it was so beautiful. I loved the designs of the bouquets and the gazebo arrangements. The bouquets looked so elegant and beautiful for each one of the bride and bridesmaids, and the gazebo arrangements looked so nice and flowed with the gazebo as if it belonged there. The centerpieces for the banquet looked amazing also, the arrangement were on these candelabras and there were crystal strands hanging down from them too. I absolutely loved the floral design that my friend decided for her wedding, and I would recommend Fascinare to anyone who decides to any events and need a florist. :)