Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events Reviews

View more information

• Celicatris
    Celicatris Married on 04/06/2019

Outstanding

She's the best! Andrea and the Entyce Lyfe team are simply the best. All we started with was a dress and two months before the wedding date. Andrea turned it into the wedding of my dreams.

From the beginning Andrea was professional, organized and full of ideas! She asked us what our must have wedding details were and found a way to make sure that we had them in the wedding. I appreciated all of the vendor recommendations she provided. They fit in perfectly with the style and tone of the wedding. She was there every step of the way and alleviated all of the wedding planning stress that she could. Andrea had a solution for everything that came up through the process. Even down to the end, like not having a cake stand for 2 of the cakes a day before the wedding. She came up with a substitute that was beautiful, matched the decor and no one was the wiser.

The day of the wedding she was there with her team and the magic happened!! It was a beautifully arranged room and better than I imagined. The days events went along smoothly. But, it was Andrea and her team working hard behind the scenes to ensure that all we had to do was enjoy ourselves! And, everyone enjoyed themselves.

The best decision I made other than my husband was hiring Andrea as my wedding planner.
    Beverley Married on 09/01/2018
    Andrea was one of my first hires in the planning process, and hands down the one I was most thankful for over the year+ spent planning our wedding. She is sweet, knowledgeable, a fantastic problem solver, and incredibly patient. She has also built connections with a lot of fantastic vendors, and even with my own research, I ended up using so many of the vendors she recommended which made the planning process that much easier. There was a lot of back and forth at one point about going from two venues (one for ceremony, one for reception) to one, but when I made my desires clear, Andrea never questioned it again and went above and beyond to ensure that our two-venue plan would work out. A million things get thrown at you during the planning process, and having that kind of flexibility with someone closely organizing the details is worth its weight in gold.

On your wedding day things always go wrong, but the mark of an excellent planner is when you hear about only 2 or 3 items, when you know there were 850 you never heard about because Andrea was already on top of it and had it handled. As a Type A control freak convinced I could do many things myself, I knew I had the right person tying our big day together when I handed over things to her the month leading up to the wedding and didn't think twice.

I am never, ever getting married again, but if I did, Andrea would without a doubt be my first call!
    Sherrene Married on 04/27/2018
    Where do I begin? Andrea and Entsye Lyfe Weddings and Events are PHENOMENAL! While I was excited to plan our intimate brunch wedding, I was challenged with doing it from another state, and in five months.

My online search began and lead me to Entyse Lyfe. From my first (free) telephone consultation to our first in-person meeting, Andrea was a consummate professional. I hired her the next day. Andrea immediately began showing her worth in gold, and it solidified my decision to hire a wedding planner. She offered to visit the wedding venue with me a few days later and provided several suggestions/recommendations on the set-up of the spaces that I had not considered.

Andrea’s partial wedding planning services satisfied our needs greatly. I found her use of an online wedding planning software a Godsend. It kept everything (designs, vendor contact/contracts, timelines, etc.) in one location and allowed me to communicate with her instantly. I always felt like I was her only client even though I was in New York and only visited the DMV area monthly, she was still available whenever needed. Her follow up was spot on and she always kept to her schedule and ours leading up to the big day.

Andrea surpassed my expectations on the day of our wedding, and my husband is still raving about the excellent job she did. We wanted to enjoy the day without any issues from start to finish and that is exactly what was accomplished. Andrea, and her team took care of everything from bustling my dress, to locating family members for group pictures, to securing our gift card box at the end of the wedding - it was all handled by Andrea.

Our wedding was beautiful, and it will always be memorable thanks to Andrea and the Entyse Lyfe team. I highly recommend her and her services.
    Chelsea Married on 11/05/2016
    We are so so glad that we hired Andrea. Our original venue fell through, so completely rethinking the "vision" wasn't so scary knowing that Andrea would be there the day of to make it all happen! She stepped in when needed, but allowed us to have OUR wedding. She's great at rallying everyone, Putting everything in order and her assistant (Min) was so sweet and super super helpful too! I had a lot of decor and set up and it was as close to my vision as it could be because of the Entyse Lyfe team. Thank you Andrea for being there and helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Chelsea! We had a rough road to the altar but I am so glad everything worked out!
    Katie Married on 10/29/2016
    I am so glad I hired Andrea as my day-of coordinator. When I first spoke with Andrea, she assured me that she would do whatever it takes to "make it happen," and she lived up to her word. With her and her team running the show I did not have one moment of worry about things not happening the way I wanted them to happen on my wedding day. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone - she truly made sure I had the most magical day possible.

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Katie! I am so glad we were able to exceed your expectations!
    Kathleen Married on 10/29/2016
    After interviewing several wedding planners we had to make a decision. What stuck out about Andrea was her statement "I will make it happen". And......she did and exceeded my expectations. Andrea made it happen!! You will not be disappointed.

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Kathy! I really appreciate it!
  • F
    Tanya Married on 10/02/2016
    Andrea is a fantastic wedding coordinator. She has the vision, dedication, and organization to conquer any event :) We hired her for day of coordinator services, however she executed and assisted with planning all aspects of our wedding at least 30 days prior. Her flexibility was demonstrated when we decided to change to an outdoor ceremony that required several stages with the community association. Andrea hand delivered the necessary contract to the appropriate municipality and made sure our day was a breeze. We can't thank you enough Andrea! Your vision and expertise made our wedding a success!!
    Thank you!

Nigel & Tanya Lloyd
    10/2/16

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad that I was able to help you make a vision come to life!
    K Married on 09/03/2016
    One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was hiring Andrea. I am utterly impressed with the level of service & professionalism she provided. When I hired her I thought I was simply hiring an extra helper to assist on the day of the wedding with basic setup, decor, etc. I had no idea what i'd really be getting was SO much more - a full service wedding planner & coordinator who oversaw my entire wedding from beginning to end, not just on the day of the wedding, but months beforehand. She truly went above and beyond what I was expecting. I had a pricey caterer with a large staff that included a "planner." But it was Andrea who did the vast majority of all planning and coordinating and handled way more of the duties by herself, than my caterers did with their whole staff. Months beforehand she provided an online form to organize all of my vendor contact info in one place, which she used to communicate between them for me. She drafted a detailed wedding timeline which helped me visualize and organize my wedding day exactly how I wanted. She called to check up on me, give me reminders and offer help. She always replied to emails quickly. She came totally prepared to my rehearsal and took charge, guiding us through every step. She definitely knows what she's doing. The day of my wedding she showed up hours early to check on us and took care of last-minute things we forgot to do. I forgot contact lens eyedrops, she was prepared with a whole kit of emergency supplies. My bridesmaids didn't want to carry their purses, she took them ahead of time & had them waiting for us after the ceremony. When my strap broke during my reception, she came with a safety pin & fixed my dress while i went about dinner, with no one noticing. She even gathered all the gifts & favors at the end of the night into my mom's car, and dealt with my drunken bridesmaid's difficult demands. She was so awesome the whole night. She is everything a coordinator should be, and much much more.

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so MUCH! I loved being a part of your wedding and am glad I was able to exceed your expectations!
  • User5586395 2+ years ago
    Had the opportunity to work with Andrea & Kelly. They're a wonderful team of professionals who are extremely flexible, accommodating and helped make our wedding go off without a hitch. Andrea & Kelly took care of everything on the day of the wedding and enabled my new husband and I to enjoy the entire event (& even gave us time to eat dinner too!!) we couldn't have had the wedding without them. Highly recommend Entyse Lyfe.
  • I
    Imani Married on 05/29/2016
    Picture it. May 22nd, 2016. I am getting married in exactly one week, and I realize that there is no way that the wedding I had been planning for 18 months was going to actually run smoothly the day of, because I can't clone myself to run it AND be the bride. So, I reached out to Andrea. I was so nervous that a planner (any planner!) was not going to be able to pull off an event with only seven days notice. Let me tell you how wrong I was to be nervous at all.

She crafted our timeline, executed my vision for centerpieces and other decor that needed to be done. She ran our rehearsal. She was a serene, organized pillar for our wedding day when everything could have possibly went wrong (things completely out of her control). And even with everything going wrong (ceremony started late due to venue error, no programs to be found, random members of the bridal party missing), she stayed calm, and she kept me calm (as calm as I could have been). At the reception, she made sure me and my new husband received food before everyone else since we had barely eaten all day. Any last minute change that got thrown at her, she handled gracefully. I literally dont know what I would have done without her and her team there. Thank you!!!
  • Lola Snaps Photography
    Lola S. Married on 06/20/2015
    Andrea is well beyond the years of even the greatest wedding coordinators in the Washington,D.C metropolitan area. Words can not explain the level of detail, cordiality, timeliness, and professionalism. Thankfully, i alone do not have to express my level of happiness and gratitude for Andrea, the reviews of others and photos will suffice. If you are looking for a coordinator to take your event to the next level, please stop searching and immediately contact Andrea. We highly recommend her services to anyone and will stand behind her brand. Andrea, we love you and wish you all the best. With love, Lola Snaps Photography
  • Meroë
    Meroë Married on 06/06/2015
    Andrea was very organized and enthusiastic about helping plan my wedding from the very beginning. She helped me to create a timeline that catered to my unique needs and communicated with me regularly to make sure we stayed on schedule. Every time time that I asked her to recommend a vendor for various services she had multiple options for me immediately. Even as we approached the wedding and I began to worry about all the components coming together, she eased my mind and helped rid me of my anxiety. Andrea is flexible, patient, and full of great ideas! We highly recommend her for your next major event!
    Sandy Married on 05/30/2015
    I picked Andrea as my Day of Coordinator because I thought I could handle most of the details myself and just needed someone to oversee the little things on the day of. She along with the Entyse Lyfe team are much more than just "day of". The wedding planning leading up to it is much smoother and less stressful alongside an expert like Andrea. She knows exactly what she is doing and does a great job.

Andrea went above and beyond. She brought up questions and ideas I had never thought of and had solid connections to various vendors when we had trouble finding them on our own. She was always courteous, detail-oriented, and kept things running smoothly for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.

There wasn't a single request that she didn't see to or address when I needed it. She brought along an incredible team, and if we ran into any issues along the way, Andrea and her team had an answer for most everything.

Andrea and the Entyse Lyfe team are exactly who you need if you want a team that is professional, passionate, and do great work. I am so happy to support this small but growing business, and you should too. Highly recommended.
    Jessica Married on 05/30/2015
    Andrea and her team are awesome! They were a huge help on my wedding day! Everyone kept telling me to expect mistakes and to not get upset and just try to enjoy the day, but I can honestly say I don't feel like there were any. It was absolutely perfect in my eyes, and I know that they helped make it that way!
    Rebecca Married on 06/04/2016
    Entyse Lyfe was an incredible value. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I certainly didn't know about it, which is exactly what I wanted! Andrea helped us have a stress-free, smooth celebration.
    Sam Married on 10/30/2016
    I am so happy I hired Andrea and her team. I kept going back and forth about the need for a day-of coordinator, and it was 100% worth it not to have to stress that day. I simply wrote out my explicit timeline, and she executed it nearly perfectly! Her team made sure we didn't have to think or do anything that day other than enjoy the experience. It was also great to have someone else pack everything up at the end of the night, so we could keep celebrating at the after party. She calmed my nerves and was more than willing to deal with my last-minute stressed text messages and calls the week and day before. Highly recommended!

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! We are glad to have been there for you guys!
    Caitlin Married on 09/24/2016
    Andrea was absolutely amazing! I hired her for her day of coordination, but she started working weeks before the wedding and was very involved and helpful on much more than just the day of. More impressive was the extremely affordable rate. She was very organized, detail oriented, flexible and also incredibly prompt. I would absolutely recommend her!

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! I loved working with you!
    Evie Married on 10/07/2016
    The best day of my life was absolutely perfect! Big thank you to Andrea and Entyse life for making everything go as smooth as it did.
    I can still remember the day my husband and I met Andrea. We were both so nervous and excited :) but after two min with her we knew she was the one. Her passion for what she loves shined through and we trusted that we were in good hands. During the 12 months leading to the big day Andrea helped find our venue, photo both, photographer, and even great idea for favors and DIYs. She wasn't only our wedding planner, but my counselor, confident and friends.
    We had some greats times.
    Thank you sooo much again.
    Much love always
    The Johnson's

Entyse Lyfe Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You know I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding planning journey!
    Kimberly Married on 10/08/2016
    Entyse Lyfe is the way to go if you need support on your wedding day! Andrea Davis is very responsive and will support you with implementing your ideas!