Doe Creek Farm Reviews

Doe Creek Farm 5
Doe Creek Farm 6
Doe Creek Farm 7

Richard · Married on 06/15/2013

My daughter had her wedding and reception at Doe Creek Farm and I could not have been more pleased with the entire event. Allison and her staff and vendors were so fantastic to work with throughout the entire process that it made my daughter's special day even more special. I would highly recommend Doe Creek Farm for any wedding or special event and hope I get to go back there again someday.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Adrianne · Married on 06/15/2013

My daughter wanted her wedding ceremony and reception at Doe Creek Farm because of her previous great working relationship with the owner, Alison, the beauty of the farm and the newly renovated barn/banquet hall (that was still under construction when we started talking to Alison). When I visited the farm and Alison for the first time, I could see why my daughter chose Doe Creek as the venue. Because of my distance from the venue, my daughter made 95% of her wedding plans. Alison provided my daughter with a lot of great advice only after Alison understood what my daughter and her fiance's desires were in regards to their wedding.

Alison was very flexible when it came to us having access to the facility before the wedding to set up. The accomodations of the farm house was perfect for all the wedding party's preparations the morning before the wedding.

The grounds were well maintained, plenty of parking, wheel chair friendly, facility was new with all the latest in wiring, lighting and sound system.

I must admit that when I learned that we would be one of the first weddings to be held at Doe Creek I was a little concerned. That faded as I worked with Alison and found that she was always on top of things.

I can't speak enough about the beautiful farm and newly constructed barn/banquet hall, and Alison. Alison was so supported before the wedding and her services the day of the wedding was exceptional. I can honestly say that as a mother of the bride, she took most of the work off of me and my daughter so we were able to visit with guests and really enjoy ourselves while Alison tended to everything else!

Sent on 07/08/2013

What a gorgeous venue! But even more wonderful were the people that worked it. It can be easy to find a venue that is beautiful in the mountains but it was more important to me to find the right people to ensure my wedding went off smoothly and drama free. I got that with Allison and my other vendors. She worked amazingly to accommodate all my vendors and helping them with all their needs as well as my own. She stayed in constant contact with me, keeping me on track, from the day I booked my wedding til the day I got married.

She fixed all my major wedding disasters without me even having to hear about it! Like me forgetting plates and silverware for the cake, and the caterer forgetting to bring his tables to set up the buffet!

I couldn't have had such a stress free wedding without Allison's endless help and comfort. She really went above and beyond! Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! The area is gorgeous and they know exactly how to enhance the natural beauty! Allison was amazing! Through the planning process she made herself available whenever we needed her! Then on the day of my wedding she was there when I needed her and my guests loved her! She was polite and professional. She was absolutely wonderful all the way around! She made my wedding go very smoothly and all my guests are still amazed by how beautiful the area was and how amazing Allison was! I can't express how happy I am with how well everything went! It was amazing! I'm 100% satisfied! I wouldn't change anything about my big day! Thank you for giving me the wedding I always dreamed of!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Savannah · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married at Doe Creek Farm in October 2016, and it was absolutely the best day of our lives! Allison and her team did everything to ensure we have a perfect day. Everything went so smoothly thanks to them. Allison was so helpful from day one, and I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Drema · Married on 05/27/2013

Allison was very professional and personal. It was my sons wedding but it was absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Mara · Married on 06/08/2019

Great venue, great people!

Doe Creek was an amazing venue for our wedding! Brittany, the day-of coordinator, was so helpful and I would have forgotten so many things without her!

Sent on 08/08/2019

0.4
      1.0
      0.0
      0.5

You will not find a more beautiful setting for a wedding but the service we received during our decorating and the actual ceremony and reception was poor. We were not allowed access to the inside of the packing house to decorate for the reception until after rehearsal on Friday night and only got in then because we insisted. Owner said we had told that we would only need Saturday morning to decorate in there but we had said we would do everything except put the flowers on the tables and wouldn't do that because she would not turn on the air conditioning until about 3-4 hours before the wedding. My sisters stayed behind while we left for the rehearsal dinner to start the decorating and at 9 pm were told they needed to leave when they were only granted access at 7:30 or 8 pm.
    Also all the belongings of my daughter, her attendants and myself were put on the front porch of the farmhouse during the reception. We had gone directly from the wedding and pictures afterwards to the reception since our guests were waiting. No one told us that we needed to move these out prior to heading to the reception and no one came into the reception hall (packing house) to say the house needed to be cleared out. A simple, polite request would have been nice rather than placing personal belongings including handbags outside.

Sent on 07/06/2013