Rounton Farm, LLC

Guest capacity 10 to 250
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rounton Farm, LLC

An expansive wedding venue in Orange, Virginia, Rounton Farm LLC's beautiful setting makes for the perfect wedding destination. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the venue is family owned and operated and has been a staple in the wedding industry for over 40 years. With years of experience and sweeping views, Rounton Farm LLC provides couples with endless possibilities!

Facilities and Capacity
Rounton Farm LLC accommodates a maximum of 250 guests. Couples may choose from the following event spaces in which to host their ceremony and/or reception:

• Big red barn
  • Tulip poplar
  • Paddock view

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Rounton Farm LLC benefit from the following:

• Outdoor setting
  • Event rentals
  • Pet friendly
  • Altar/arches

Accommodation
Rounton Farm LLC provides overnight accommodations in the form of a private farm cottage. Interested couples benefit from a full bath, gas fireplace, Keurig, deck and outdoor chairs.

Other Facilities
The venue also provides wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may host the following on the premises:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Rounton Farm LLC offers various wedding amenities upon request. Said items include, but are not limited to, tables and chairs.

Follow Rounton Farm, LLC on

Rounton Farm, LLC 3
Rounton Farm, LLC 4
Rounton Farm, LLC 5

Gege · Married on 09/09/2017

Reminiscing back on my wedding day, I cannot think of a more beautiful venue to have chosen than Rounton Farm. The two-story barn is rustic and elegant - exactly what I was going for when choosing a venue. The owner, Ellen, was amazing! I cannot praise her enough for all of her help. She was quick to respond with every phone call, email and text I sent her. When we found out the local street festival was taking place on our wedding day and would cause logistics issues for guests to be able to get in and out of our church for the ceremony, Ellen was so quick to help. We ended up moving the ceremony to the Farm as well. The weather was perfect and the view of the mountains behind us as we said our vows was breathtaking! Ellen allowed me to stop by whenever I needed during the wedding planning process; this was very helpful when trying to visualize and plan the set-up for the reception. For the weekend of the wedding, we were allowed full access to the Farm from Friday morning - Sunday afternoon. This allowed us to have plenty of time for set-up beforehand and cleaning afterwards. Ellen was there the whole weekend to assist with anything we needed. She and the entire staff at Rounton Farm were so welcoming and inviting. Guests were in awe with the beauty of the venue. My husband and I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to celebrate such a special day with all of our loved ones!

Rounton Farm, LLC 6
    Rounton Farm, LLC 7
    Rounton Farm, LLC 8
    Rounton Farm, LLC 9
    Rounton Farm, LLC 10

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2016

Everyone was shocked when we told them we booked a farm for our wedding. We don't know anything about the animals and we don't own any cowboy boots. Farms just aren't our thing.
    When we started looking for venues we chose to just take a look because it was close to our house. It was the first venue on our list. When we got there, Josh and I both fell in love instantly. The two-story barn was stunning and the view of the mountains was killer! We looked around at several other venues but we kept comparing everything to Rounton. Nothing could compare in our minds.
    Ellen, the venue owner, allowed me to visit the farm anytime I needed during the planning process. I stopped by at least 8 times, just to show it off to friends or to measure tables or practice our set up.
    I was worried that the guests on the upper level might feel excluded but they all just kept telling me that they had the best view how they loved it up there!
    Josh and I couldn't imagine our special day taking place anywhere else! It had everything we ever needed! Their new bathrooms are great! The space outside was plenty big enough for our 150 guests with our ceremony under the huge Oak Tree, moon bounce and cocktail hour on the lawn and the reception in the barn. Everything was perfect and our family and friends finally understood why we booked a farm.

Rounton Farm, LLC Pricing

Rounton Farm, LLC Price Rates

Rounton Farm, LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,100.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, July, August, November

• 10155 Rapidan Road Orange, VA 22960 See on map