777 Atkinson Road, Danville, VA 24540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 2

About Atkinson Farms

A rustic wedding venue in Danville, Virginia, Atkinson Farms is the perfect scenic location for creating lasting memories. Tucked away in the countryside, the venue’s entrance is flanked by beautiful gates and well manicured fields. Atkinson Farms is the premier place for hosting your affair!

Facilities and Capacity
Newly constructed in 2016, using reclaimed wood beams from both the American Tobacco Company and Dan River Cotton Mills, Atkinson Farms’ barn boasts three stone gas fireplaces with stone hearths and massive mantels. Accommodating up to 1,000 guests, Atkinson Farms can host celebrations of any size.

The venue offers various services and amenities that couples may benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Event rentals
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Outside vendors

Accommodation
Couples and their guests are more than welcome to take advantage of Atkinson Farms’ overnight lodging. Located only steps away from The Barn, The Lodge has a master suite with a king bed, plush linens and a granite and tile bath. Additional guests benefit from a third guest room with built-in bunk beds. For those looking for something a bit cozier, The Cabin consists of four built-in bunk beds, a queen sofa bed and three additional full bunks in the rear glass porch.

Follow Atkinson Farms on

Real Weddings 34 Photos
Videos 1 Video

16 Reviews for Atkinson Farms

Amber · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful venue and great people to work with!!

My husband and I had our wedding planned at Atkinson Farms for March 28, 2020. Unfortunately due to Covid we had to postpone and ended up moving our date multiple times since things weren’t getting any better. Zach at Atkinson Farms was so wonderful and accommodating and allowed us to move our date multiple times at no extra charge. He also reached out to our other vendors to see if they could accommodate our new date too which was super helpful and took the stress off of us. We ended up settling on a date for April 17, 2021 with hopes things would be back to normal. But since our families are out of state and covid is still around, we came to the final decision to just cancel. Zach went above and beyond to ensure that we got our full deposit back. It has been such a pleasure working with Zach and we are so sad we couldn’t have our dream wedding at Atkinson Farms.
    Also, since we had to cancel about two weeks out from our original date due to covid, we had everything in place and ready to go for our special day. Let me just say that the venue, scenery, bridal suite, grooms cabin, just everything about this place is absolutely beautiful! You will be missing out if you don’t have your wedding here! My husband and I plan on doing a vow renewal in the future and Atkinson Farms will be our go to venue! Thank you Zach for all your help and being so great to work with!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Kristen B. · Married on 07/26/2020

My wedding could honestly not have been more perfect thanks to Zach and Atkinson Farms!

My wedding was affected by COVID, much like every other bride in 2020 and I was forced to make the last minute decision 2 months before my wedding to switch venues. I called Zach, the event manager, in a panic and he provided the best hospitality and service that I could ever ask for. Me and Zach, along with my groom and our families all meshed so perfectly together. Atkinson provided me with a wedding beyond what I could have ever dreamed and imagined and they did so at the last minute. If I could go back and re-plan my wedding without covid, I would pick here. I would pick this venue 100 times over and work with these amazing people. It is even more beautiful and the people are even more great than the pictures and reviews do it justice for. I will forever suggest and support this venue. Thank you for making my day so special, and beyond all we could hope for!

Sent on 09/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Atkinson Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Parking
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    December

2 Real Weddings

• 777 Atkinson Road Danville, 24540 See on map
    434-215-0692 (Phone number)
    Location of (Atkinson Farms)