Atkinson Farms

Danville, VA View map Visit website
Up to 1,000 guests

Up to 1,000 guests

A rustic wedding venue in Danville, Virginia, Atkinson Farms is the perfect scenic location for creating lasting memories. Tucked away in the countryside, the venue's entrance is flanked by beautiful gates and well manicured fields. Atkinson Farms is the premier place for hosting your affair!

Facilities and Capacity
Newly constructed in 2016, using reclaimed wood beams from both the American Tobacco Company and Dan River Cotton Mills, Atkinson Farms' barn boasts three stone gas fireplaces with stone hearths and massive mantels. Accommodating up to 1,000 guests, Atkinson Farms can host celebrations of any size.

The venue offers various services and amenities that couples may benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Event rentals
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Outside vendors

Accommodation
Couples and their guests are more than welcome to take advantage of Atkinson Farms' overnight lodging. Located only steps away from The Barn, The Lodge has a master suite with a king bed, plush linens and a granite and tile bath. Additional guests benefit from a third guest room with built-in bunk beds. For those looking for something a bit cozier, The Cabin consists of four built-in bunk beds, a queen sofa bed and three additional full bunks in the rear glass porch.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Melanie
    Melanie F. Married on 02/27/2021

Stress free!

BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE! I say this not only because of how gorgeous the venue is but because of how amazing the venue manager Zach is! I spent over a year planning my wedding at Atkinson and Zach was a tremendous help throughout the entire wedding process! He was very responsive to all of my texts and emails and always had a solution or option for whenever I would get stuck in the wedding planning process. I was a covid bride and had to postpone the wedding twice. He was prepared and knew exactly how to handle all of the stress that came with planning a wedding during Covid. He allowed us to postpone our wedding date there without any extra charge and truly went above and beyond all of my expectations when it comes to a venue manager. I really felt as though he really cared about me getting my safe dream wedding!
    The venue is beautiful, absolutely a dream. You can tell the owners really care about their venue by how well the grounds are kept. I can’t believe something so beautiful and nice is located in Danville, VA! The bridal suite is the best bridal suite I have seen for a wedding venue and I love that the guys also have their own separate cabin to get ready in.
    So again, book this venue! Especially if you want your wedding to run smoothly and organized!! Zach knows the grounds and venue like the back of his hands and knows what flow works there and what doesn’t!
    Amber Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful venue and great people to work with!!

My husband and I had our wedding planned at Atkinson Farms for March 28, 2020. Unfortunately due to Covid we had to postpone and ended up moving our date multiple times since things weren’t getting any better. Zach at Atkinson Farms was so wonderful and accommodating and allowed us to move our date multiple times at no extra charge. He also reached out to our other vendors to see if they could accommodate our new date too which was super helpful and took the stress off of us. We ended up settling on a date for April 17, 2021 with hopes things would be back to normal. But since our families are out of state and covid is still around, we came to the final decision to just cancel. Zach went above and beyond to ensure that we got our full deposit back. It has been such a pleasure working with Zach and we are so sad we couldn’t have our dream wedding at Atkinson Farms.
    Also, since we had to cancel about two weeks out from our original date due to covid, we had everything in place and ready to go for our special day. Let me just say that the venue, scenery, bridal suite, grooms cabin, just everything about this place is absolutely beautiful! You will be missing out if you don’t have your wedding here! My husband and I plan on doing a vow renewal in the future and Atkinson Farms will be our go to venue! Thank you Zach for all your help and being so great to work with!
    Kristen B. Married on 07/26/2020

My wedding could honestly not have been more perfect thanks to Zach and Atkinson Farms!

My wedding was affected by COVID, much like every other bride in 2020 and I was forced to make the last minute decision 2 months before my wedding to switch venues. I called Zach, the event manager, in a panic and he provided the best hospitality and service that I could ever ask for. Me and Zach, along with my groom and our families all meshed so perfectly together. Atkinson provided me with a wedding beyond what I could have ever dreamed and imagined and they did so at the last minute. If I could go back and re-plan my wedding without covid, I would pick here. I would pick this venue 100 times over and work with these amazing people. It is even more beautiful and the people are even more great than the pictures and reviews do it justice for. I will forever suggest and support this venue. Thank you for making my day so special, and beyond all we could hope for!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kevin & Danielle
    30 photos · 06/22/2019

777 Atkinson Road Danville, 24540
Location of (Atkinson Farms)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues