6101 Dabneys Mill Rd, Manquin, VA 23106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Alturia Farm

“This event venue is the epitome of grace, style, and customer service”

With its natural charm & peaceful surroundings, you will fall in love with Alturia Farm!

We are a family owned & operated wedding event venue with a down home, country rustic feel and a classic romantic flair.

After booking and long before you arrive at Alturia on your special day, we aim to ensure that your event exceeds all your dreams and expectations. We assist with ongoing coordination as you plan your event. Ladies are hosted in our gorgeous Bridal Suite while the men ready themselves in our Groomsmen’s Quarters all with a beautiful view of Alturia.

Share your vows, with the backdrop of a magnificent country sunset, in the midst of our spacious fields or surrounded by family and friends at the romantic Pergola and Garden Gazebo ceremony sites. Our 4,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled Event Barn or intimate Carriage Barn are both unique options for a stylish indoor ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner or cocktail hour. Our latest addition to the Alturia Farm campus is the Chapel. The Chapel is a covered ceremony option with beautiful handcrafted benches, fans, and plenty of natural breeze. It’s just steps away from the Event Barn for easy guest flow from ceremony to cocktail hour and reception.

In need of refreshment as you dance the night away? Visit “The Sippin’ Spot” outdoor bar and share a drink under the stars with your loved ones.

When the night comes to a close, we invite you to stay your wedding night at the Sugar Shack cabin, exclusively for the newlyweds!

There is a place for you at Alturia Farm!

*Outside vendors welcome

*Rehearsal day before at no extra cost *Engagement photo shoot at no extra cost *Bridal photo shoot at no extra cost *Clean-up provided by Alturia Farm.

Contact us to schedule your tour!

7v8a9786 1 1024x683

Alturia Farm 6
Alturia Farm 7

Rebekah Hammer · Married on 05/19/2019

The best wedding venue

After having my wedding at Alturia Farm in May 2019, I firmly believe it is one of the most special and magical venues out there. For starters, Ken and Janean Brooks are just truly amazing people. When you book your wedding at Alturia Farm, they make you feel like you are a part of their family. Janean had so many wonderful suggestions for vendors to use, and everyone she recommended did an outstanding job. She is extremely responsive and is sweet, personable, and so accommodating and flexible. Ken and Janean are also some of the most hospitable people I have ever met. On the day of my wedding, Ken and Janean truly made sure I had everything I needed every single second of the day. Every time I walked somewhere, Ken was right beside me in a golf cart with water waiting in case I wanted it. As if this wasn’t enough, Alturia Farm is astoundingly beautiful. The property is elegant and rustic and has everything that you would ever want in a wedding venue. This was the only place I toured because it was just that perfect. I am so thankful that I had my wedding here because Ken and Janean truly made it everything I ever dreamed of and more.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Codi · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot speak more highly of Janean and Ken! They are absolutely amazing. They were so kind from Day one when we toured the venue to the day of our wedding. They truly made our dream come true, and it would not have been half as magical without them. They go above and beyond and truely are the sweetest people. I can’t imagine choosing to get married any where else but Alturia farm.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Alturia Farm 8
    Alturia Farm 9
    Alturia Farm 10

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Janean and Ken are absolutely amazing. Two of the sweetest and kindest people you will ever meet. The venue is gorgeous and they are so helpful when you tell them the vision of your wedding day. They will go above and beyond to make your wedding day beautiful and special. They took so much stress off my shoulders by helping me with everything. I am 150% satisfied that I choose to get married at Alturia farm. It was my dream wedding and the day was magical. I cant thank Janean and Ken enough for everything they did for me!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Alturia Farm 19
    Alturia Farm 20

Award

Alturia Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Deep Run Roadhouse
    Deep Run Roadhouse Wedding Caterers

Gorgeous venue. Great to work with. We highly recommend!

• Emily Bartell Photography
    Emily Bartell Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Alturia Farm! Absolutely stunning venue and property, and the owners are so nice and accommodating.

• 6101 Dabneys Mill Rd Manquin, VA, 23106 See on map