11075 Air Park Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23005 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cameron B. Carson

Cameron B. Carson, LLC is a makeup and beauty professional based in Richmond, Virginia. Cameron began her makeup artistry adventure in 2016, and has been passionate about helping brides see themselves as the beautiful women that they are ever since. Cameron specializes in custom airbrush tanning and makeup artistry, and is willing to travel anywhere to provide her services to brides and their bridal parties. Cameron B. Carson, LLC will pamper you and help you to feel relaxed and confident on your wedding day.

Cameron B. Carson, LLC offers a consultation and trial service to interested wedding clients. She can accommodate groups of up to 12 individuals and can provide them with beauty services, such as: fake lashes, tattoo coverage, airbrush and contour makeup, natural makeup, and on-site makeup.

Follow Cameron B. Carson on

Cameron B. Carson 5
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Elise · Married on 08/03/2019

Completely amazing

Cameron was AMAZING!!!! She has such a fantastic personality and made me and my 8 bridesmaids feels so beautiful!!! She is professional, bubbly, kind and EXCELLENT at her job!! Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Rebekah Hammer · Married on 05/19/2019

The Best Makeup Artist!!

I am so glad that I hired Cameron for my wedding in May 2019. She did my makeup and the makeup for 10 other ladies!! She did a phenomenal job! Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with how their makeup turned out. Cameron was really great about sticking to the day-of timeline, and she was even running ahead of schedule! AMAZING for the volume of work she had on her plate that day!! I also got a spray tan from Cameron a few days before the wedding. It was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I was very pleased with how long it lasted! Cameron is truly the sweetest, and she has such a fun and vibrant personality. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her at my makeup trial and spray tan appointments, and she was also a really calming presence at the wedding. She was a really great addition to our day, and I wouldn’t have wanted to spend all morning with anyone else! Further, Cameron was a pleasure to work with, and communication and booking appointments was a breeze. She always made me feel really comfortable and beautiful, and I have definitely found my new go-to girl for anything glam! I very highly recommend Cameron. Thank you, Cameron, for your wonderful service and work!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Maureen · Married on 05/18/2019

The absolute best!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Cameron! I booked her a little over a year and a half out from our wedding but during that time, she was always quick to respond (answering my million questions), professional, and was always willing to jump on the phone. Now for the make-up... unbelievable! I had 14 people getting make-up for our wedding and every one of them was beyond happy and commented it was the best professional make-up they have ever had. Cameron made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Cameron B. Carson Pricing

Cameron B. Carson Price Rates

Cameron B. Carson FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Alturia Farm
    Alturia Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Booking Cameron Carson is a smart decision when it comes to getting glam on your wedding day! She brings so much to our bridal parties at Alturia Farm. With Cameron, you not only get a positive and bubbly personality, but a knowledgeable and passionate professional, skilled in makeup artistry. We love having Cameron on-site knowing she will take extremely good care of our guests.

• Abigail Volkmann Photography
    Abigail Volkmann Photography Wedding Photographers

Cameron will make you look amazing, but also feel amazing!! Her personality just lights up a room and she is an amazing vendor to have on your team on your wedding day!

• 11075 Air Park Road Mechanicsville, VA, 23005 See on map
    8045149838 (Other Phone Number)