7084 studley road, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cameron B. Carson

Cameron B. Carson, LLC is a makeup and beauty professional based in Richmond, Virginia. Cameron began her makeup artistry adventure in 2016, and has been passionate about helping brides see themselves as the beautiful women that they are ever since. Cameron and her team specializes in makeup artistry, a full service hair salon, custom airbrush spray tanning, a fabulous accessory brand and is willing to travel anywhere to provide her services to brides and their bridal parties. Cameron B. Carson, LLC will pamper you and help you to feel relaxed and confident on your wedding day.

Cameron B. Carson, LLC offers a consultation and trial service to interested wedding clients. She can accommodate groups of up to 12 individuals and can provide them with beauty services, such as: fake lashes, tattoo coverage, airbrush and contour makeup, natural makeup, and on-site makeup.

Follow Cameron B. Carson on

Other couples have also viewed

• FBJ Weddings
a00c740b9b1a4737 Image 9of54

74 Reviews for Cameron B. Carson

Alexxis O. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

AMAZING makeup/hair!

Cameron and Amanda were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with - I can't say enough great things about them! My makeup was flawless for my wedding day (along with my wedding party) and it stayed, even through tons of tears (ha)! My hair was exactly what I wanted as well. Thank you both for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I am so grateful and appreciative!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie L. · Married on 05/30/2021

Best HMU team!!

One of my bridesmaids used Cameron + team for her wedding and I had heard nothing but great things, so I reached out way early on to reserve them! Cameron has a huge following for good reason. My wedding makeup was absolutely beautiful. Cameron saw a picture of my dress and instantly had a vision for my makeup, which was exactly what I was imagining. Amanda styled my hair in a low bun with some amazing details (twist, curls, hair pin) which could NOT have been more perfect. Cameron and Amanda are true professionals and do such an incredible job - they are SO good at what they do! I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup on the most special day of my life. I would recommend them to any bride in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha F. · Married on 11/21/2020

So amazing and super fun!!

Cameron is a ray of sunshine! I’m not sure I’ve ever met a sweeter, bubbly and friendlier person than her! She is super professional but a whole lot of fun while you are getting all glammed up! Cameron was one of the first vendors I booked, once I saw her work I knew I had to have her on my special day! She did my engagement picture make up, a bridal trial (also used for bridal portraits pictures) and my wedding day make up along with 4 bridesmaids! Every time my make up looked amazing and stayed on ALL day without any problems! I’ll always recommend Cameron to any friends and family, I can’t wait to go back to her someday! ☺️

Sent on 12/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cameron B. Carson Pricing

Cameron B. Carson Price Rates

Cameron B. Carson FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Alturia Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Booking Cameron Carson is a smart decision when it comes to getting glam on your wedding day! She brings so much to our bridal parties at Alturia Farm. With Cameron, you not only get a positive and bubbly personality, but a knowledgeable and passionate professional, skilled in makeup artistry. We love having Cameron on-site knowing she will take extremely good care of our guests.

• Abigail Volkmann Photography
    Abigail Volkmann Photography Wedding Photographers

Cameron will make you look amazing, but also feel amazing!! Her personality just lights up a room and she is an amazing vendor to have on your team on your wedding day!

• 7084 studley road Mechanicsville, VA, 23116 See on map
    8045149838 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Cameron B. Carson)