Cam Carson & Co.

Mechanicsville, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cam Carson & Co is a fun + FAB professional beauty team serving Richmond, VA and beyond! Offering in-studio and on-site bridal makeup and hair services!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Group Services
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brandi Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup experience on the most important day

Do yourself a favor and book with Cameron! She’s fabulous and my makeup didn’t budge and our wedding was outside in 100 degree weather!!
    Anne C. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience ever!!!

Cameron Carson and her team are such fun and talented humans! I am SO glad they were recommended to me because the whole experience was so amazing from start to finish. Cameron is such an amazing person to work with because she's so bubbly and she infuses happiness and light and color into every interaction. She's also incredibly knowledgeable and confident with her work. On top of that, she has worked hard to surround herself with a team that has the same energy and work ethic. I had 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms that were having hair and makeup done the day of the wedding. It was a long day getting ready, but the whole team didn't bat an eye - they maintained smiles and high energy throughout everything. I have gotten compliments from every bridesmaid and mom about how efficient Cameron and her team were. They listened to what each individual wanted and catered to everyone's needs flawlessly. As for me, I was a complete basket case with nerves the day of. Cameron and her hairstylist, Amanda, were INCREDIBLE at both distracting me and calming me down. I really cannot say enough good about this team. Our pictures speak for themselves. My bridesmaids and the moms were complete smoke shows. And it all lasted the whole night! It was a humid June day with an outdoor ceremony and a pretty sweaty indoor dance floor. Everyone looked amazing all the way through the bubble exit at 11 PM. Their work and personalities speak for themselves - we were all so in love with our experience. If you're on the fence and reading this review, pull the trigger - you won't regret it! I will 100% recommend CBC & Co. to everyone I can!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Z. Married on 04/16/2022

FLAWLESS perfection

Cam and Dena were the perfect addition to my wedding! Cam was ALWAYS helpful and responsive to all my crazy bride to be questions. My trial was SO fun. They made me feel so at ease and beautiful every step of the way! They sent me the cutest care package and also gifted me the sweetest wedding gift (not to mention a day of bag full of goodies for touch ups!) Flawless spray tans for myself and my mom & sister. Hair and makeup for a big group of girls is not an easy task for a 4:30 wedding & they somehow pulled it off BEAUTIFULLY! I’ve never heard so many women say how happy, satisfied and beautiful they felt thanks to Dena and Cam! They made the whole!getting ready process SO much fun and full of laughs while getting glammed. I’ve never felt more pampered and beautiful. Look no further- these ladies are TOP notch!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Alturia Farm Alturia Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Booking Cameron Carson is a smart decision when it comes to getting glam on your wedding day! She brings so much to our bridal parties at Alturia Farm. With Cameron, you not only get a positive and bubbly personality, but a knowledgeable and passionate professional, skilled in makeup artistry. We love having Cameron on-site knowing she will take extremely good care of our guests.

Abigail Volkmann Photography Abigail Volkmann Photography Wedding Photographers

Cameron will make you look amazing, but also feel amazing!! Her personality just lights up a room and she is an amazing vendor to have on your team on your wedding day!

7084 studley road Mechanicsville, VA, 23116
804-514-9838
Location of (Cam Carson & Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding