Sei Bella Studio

Barboursville, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sei Bella Studio is a salon located in Charlottesville, Virginia, that specializes in wedding hair services. Owner and main operator, Mariah Mckenney, has a passion for creating couple’s dream hairstyles and creating a stress-free, fun environment for them. She has been working in Charlottesville since moving from New Hampshire in 2016 and has accommodated over 180 couples with their ideal updos and waves.

Sei Bella Studio will provide on-location hair services for couples throughout Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Richmond, and surrounding areas. Mariah can do hair trials before the big day, to ensure your hair will match your attire and theme at the altar. She can serve group sizes of up to 15 people, including the couple, their wedding entourage, and their parents.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Kaitlin S. Married on 11/13/2021

Best decision ever!!

Mariah made all of my hair dreams come true. I showed her a few pictures at my trial and she somehow made them all into my exact vision. I recommend you buy extensions from her as well. Mariah ordered the BFB Blackberry for me and no one could even tell it wasn’t my own. I had princess hair and I will never forget the feeling. She also killed all of my bridesmaids hair and my mom’s (in record time). I’m truly thankful I chose her for the most important hair day of my life. You will not regret booking her!

*Photo in the review by @annagreysonphoto
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 11/06/2021

Mariah is the bomb!!

Working with Mariah was amazing. My hair has never looked so good! She was extremely professional, flexible, and is truly a master of her craft. Me and my bridesmaids looked so on point! It was truly perfect!
  • Leah
    Leah M. Married on 06/25/2021

Mariah is the absolute best

I truly cannot recommend anyone more. Mariah is so responsive, kind, works so hard, and is flawless at what she does!!!! I’m a perfect mix of wanting something effortless but boho but simple and Mariah took what I wanted and went absolutely above and beyond. I loved hanging out with her on my wedding day and would whole heartedly recommend her to absolutely anyone. She is so talented at what she does and you need to book her ASAP before she becomes famous LOL

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Mariah McKenney
Mariah McKenney
Owner\Operator

Mariah is a second generation hair sylist raised in New Hampshire. The Blue Ridge mountains hold a special place in her heart reminding her of her home, Mariah has been a licensed stylist for over 7 years focussing in the wedding industry when she moved here in 2016. She has accommodated over 180 couples. Weddings are her number one passion, being able to have just a small part in making each couples day so special is just one of the things she enjoys most about weddings.

345 Merchant Walk Square Charlottesville VA 22902 Barboursville, VA, 22902
Location of (Sei Bella Studio)
345 Merchant Walk Square Charlottesville, VA, 22902 See on map

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding