Amy A Loope

Charleston, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amy A Loope is a licensed hair stylist with over a decade of experience. She specializes in on-location bridal hair in Charleston, SC. Understated romance is her go-to look when creating hairstyles for her brides.

Amy's work has been published in The Wedding Chicks, Hey Wedding Lady, Washingtonian Bride and Groom, Aisle Society, Grey Likes Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Style Me Pretty & more!

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Gigi
    Gigi R. Married on 11/21/2021

A Literal Dream Come True

There's no two people I could've trusted more on my wedding day than Amy and Jo! They are the sweetest humans and one of the biggest reasons I felt so comfortable the whole day. I first reached out to Amy almost two years before our date and she graciously agreed to do my trial a year out from the wedding so I could try it out for our engagement pictures. After my trial I didn't think I could be more in love with Amy and Jo's work, but fast forward one year later to our wedding day and somehow it was even more perfect. Amy and Jo radiate such positive energy and made getting ready with 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and MIL so stress-free. They worked so quickly and still everyone's hair and makeup stayed PERFECT all day, even with the wind (truly my curls have never lasted this long)!!! I've heard so many people say they dislike their wedding pictures because they don't like the way their hair looked, but when I saw our pictures I couldn't stop smiling because I loved every single detail. Not only did everyone look beautiful, but more importantly we all felt our best. I couldn't be more thankful for these two and know anyone who gets the chance to work with them will be as lucky as I was
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey B. Married on 11/20/2021

Amy is the best!

All I can say is wow!! Amy was incredible every step of the way throughout the planning process up to our wedding day. She has such a fun, welcoming personality that I instantly connected with. I felt so comfortable and confident having her for our wedding day. She is professional, insanely talented, and such a joy! She effortlessly turned my inspiration images to real life- and she was so fast doing it! All of my bridesmaids absolutely LOVED their hair. Amy is magical- you need her for your wedding day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Amy Loope
Amy Loope
Owner + Hair Stylist

A Virginia native, I began my career in 2009 at the Aveda Institute of Atlanta. After several years in the industry and working on various fashion shows, editorials, and weddings, I found my true passion in styling.

321 E Water St Charleston, SC, 29401

By Appointment Only
Location of (Amy A Loope)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding