Amb B Glam

1118 Savannah Hwy Suite B, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Amb B Glam

Amb B Glam is a boutique wedding hair and makeup salon based in Charleston, SC. Owner Amber is an experienced hairstylist and makeup artist offering a comprehensive array of in-studio and on-site treatments, to bring your beauty vision to life. From hair extensions to contouring, she will ensure that you look and feel your very best throughout every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Amb B Glam is available for weddings throughout the city of Charleston and the surrounding areas. Amber knows that every client is different and will customize her services to fit your unique needs and desires for superior results. A hair and makeup trial prior to your day is advised to help you try the treatments and figure out which ones work best for you. Her selection of treatments include:

• Updos

1 User photo

• Lindsay

Lindsay Mae · Married on 09/06/2020

Exactly what I wanted

Amber was my hair stylist for my wedding for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother & mother-in-law. Amber did an amazing job with everyone! She scheduled everything out perfectly so we were ready in plenty of time and never felt rushed. About a month prior Amber completed my trail and tested about 3 different styles to be sure I was happy with the style selected. The day of my wedding my hair turned out to be exactly what I wanted and more! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Jessica Brandt · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience!

I used Amb B Glam hair and makeup services for my wedding day and it was everything I had hoped! We used our trial session to try out several looks. She was very responsive in her emails and took the time to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding. She showed up to the wedding day on time/prepared and was professional throughout the services. I had a great experience.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Amb B Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you loved the finished result and I appreciate the sweet words.

Amb B Glam FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Team of Amb B Glam

Amber Ryan

Amber Ryan

Owner

Amber was born and raised in a rural town north of Pittsburgh, PA. She is married with a two year old daughter. Her husband is in the Coast Guard and they have recently settled in the Charleston area.
Amber graduated college and jumped right into the corporate world. After a few years she realized that her true passion has always been in beauty. She took the leap and never looked back. Amber has worked all along the east coast providing on location bridal services as well as working in a full service salon. She stays up to date on the latest trends and is certified in multiple keratin treatments, hair extensions and bond building applications.

+ More Details