1118 Savannah Hwy Suite B, Johns Island, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Amb B Glam

Amb B Glam is a boutique wedding hair salon based in Charleston, SC. Owner Amber is an experienced hairstylist offering a comprehensive array of in-studio and on-site treatments, to bring your beauty vision to life. From hair extensions to braids, she will ensure that you look and feel your very best throughout every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Amb B Glam is available for weddings throughout the city of Charleston and the surrounding areas. Amber knows that every client is different and will customize her services to fit your unique needs and desires for superior results. A hair trial prior to your day is advised to help you try the treatments and figure out which ones work best for you. Her selection of treatments include:

• Updos
  • Hair extensions
  • Coloring
  • Keratin
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Dolled Up Charleston, LLC
pittsburgh wedding photographers 202 51 1985559 160194496820807

7 Reviews for Amb B Glam

Vikki B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Love Amber!

Amber was a great stylist. She listened to what I knew about my hair and how it styles, looked at picture of my dress and jewelry, and some ideas of what I was thinking about for my hair. She incorporated a flower perfectly into the style. I would not have been happier with the result and received so many compliments from guests! She also styled the best woman and matron of honor and did a great job. I met her in her studio for my trial and she came to us for the day of. She was so much fun to be around. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Debbie M. · Married on 09/06/2020

Awesome Work - Very Pleased

Amb B Glam (Amber) helped make my daughters wedding day everything we hoped for! Our hair was styled exactly as each of us wanted. My hair is very straight and fine and Amber was able to style my hair in a style that lasted. Not a hair out of place all day/evening. I would definitely recommend Amb B Glam. Awesome job - Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M. · Married on 09/06/2020

Exactly what I wanted

Amber was my hair stylist for my wedding for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother & mother-in-law. Amber did an amazing job with everyone! She scheduled everything out perfectly so we were ready in plenty of time and never felt rushed. About a month prior Amber completed my trail and tested about 3 different styles to be sure I was happy with the style selected. The day of my wedding my hair turned out to be exactly what I wanted and more! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Amb B Glam FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 15
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 10
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts

Team of Amb B Glam

Amber Ryan

Amber Ryan

Owner

Amber was born and raised in a rural town north of Pittsburgh, PA. She is married with a two year old daughter. Her husband is in the Coast Guard and they have recently settled in the Charleston area.
Amber graduated college and jumped right into the corporate world. After a few years she realized that her true passion has always been in beauty. She took the leap and never looked back. Amber has worked all along the east coast providing on location bridal services as well as working in a full service salon. She stays up to date on the latest trends and is certified in multiple keratin treatments, hair extensions and bond building applications.

+ More Details