Amber Grove

Moseley, VA View map Visit website
$9k - $10k For 100 Guests

$9k - $10k For 100 Guests

Located in peaceful seclusion in Moseley, Virginia, Amber Grove is a beautiful rustic wedding venue. Since 1997, the event staff has been dedicated to helping couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. Providing full service and exclusive access to their beautiful grounds, Amber Grove would love to be a part of your perfect day.

Facilities and Capacity
Amber Grove is ideal for hosting weddings ranging in size and scale. Accommodating up to 200 guests, the venue offers four event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony or reception. The reception tent is connected to the main house via a covered walkway, and features a dance floor, a DJ stage, and retractable cathedral window sides. It’s fully climate controlled, making it ideal for any time of year. During spring, fall, and winter, couples can hold their ceremonies in the rustic barn, which makes a great backdrop for photos. Outdoor ceremonies can be held in the elegant gazebo at the back of the house. Guests can also share s’mores and conversation around the fire pit, play lawn games on the grass, and take in the beauty of the gardens bursting with flowers.

This is a full-service venue, so couples won’t have to look further for most of their wedding needs. Owner John McBride is hands on with every wedding held on the property. He’s available to offer couples a warm welcome and all the support they could need. Amber Grove can even take care of event planning, event rentals, lighting and sound, setup, and cleanup. They also provide the following:

• A dance floor
  • An altar
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The excellent culinary team at Amber Grove is more than happy to customize a menu for your event. They offer a variety of options, which can be served in the style of hors d’oeuvres, a buffet, or food stations. Amber Grove also offers bar services, including bartender(s), cocktail receptions, champagne toasts, and house beer and liquor.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$300

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

March

Message vendor

• Loren
    Loren M. Married on 05/28/2022

So beautiful!

Amber Grove was the perfect place to have our wedding! The whole place is so beautiful and having our photos, ceremony, and reception all in different areas of the same location made things so easy for us and straightforward for our guests. John, the owner, is very kind and really seemed to care about us and wanted us to have a great day. He worked with us based on our various needs (food restrictions, time for photos, early arrival times, etc…) so that we had what we needed. Speaking of food, it was EXCELLENT. We had been worried since we didn’t have a chance to taste anything ourselves before the wedding but we had no reason to be nervous. Everything was a huge hit. I heard from a colleague that my boss spent several minutes on a Monday morning call just talking about how delicious the food was! And everyone had a different favorite dish (which tells me that all the dishes were pretty great). I don’t think you can go wrong here so if you’re considering Amber Grove, my advice to you (and other couples we’ve spoken to) is to just do it. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Tayla
    Tayla H. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caring, worked with me, made sure everything was awesome

Heaways answered my emails pretty quickly always answered all of my questions I bothered that poor man way too much but he always answered and didn't mind me blowing up the emails. He made sure everything was perfect helped us with everything let me Unpack a day earlier helped me with prices and great food selection
    Monika A. Married on 06/19/2021

Dream Wedding Venue!

I cannot praise Amber Grove enough. The venue search process was so stressful, until we found Amber Grove. I was so tired of looking at venues that were either going to break the bank or were not what we had imagined. But then on a Monday in November, my Husband found AG and I shot off an inquiry at 9:45pm....I had a response from the owner, John, by 9:51pm. When we toured AG the next day, we knew Amber Grove was it! The venue is beyond beautiful, John is wonderful to work with (the responsiveness takes the cake!), and our day was incredible. I think the photos can speak for the beauty, but for the rest.... One of my pregnant friends told me the day after the wedding that she had a "food-hangover" because the food was so amazing at AG! The food is amazing but confirmation like that is all you need! Also the drinks...John's bartenders are SO GOOD...our speciality cocktails were Kentucky mules and john dalys and our friends are still talking about how good these drinks were! John let us bring reception supplies to the venue a day early which also saved so much stress and work on the day of the wedding. The staff even packaged up to-go boxes of food and put them in our getaway car at the end of the night!! My husband and I could really relax and enjoy the day! I am just sad that it's over because we really enjoyed our time planning with John! AG is a dream.
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 04/13/2019
  • John & Mary
    29 photos · 05/28/2017

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
16216 Genito Rd Moseley, VA, 23120
8046081946
Location of (Amber Grove)

Amber Grove frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Amber Grove?

Amber Grove includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Glassware
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Amber Grove, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Amber Grove includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Amber Grove, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Amber Grove includes:
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Amber Grove in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Amber Grove for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Amber Grove for wedding events?

Amber Grove offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Amber Grove offer?

Amber Grove offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Amber Grove offer for wedding events?

Amber Grove offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Amber Grove have available for wedding events?

Amber Grove offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Amber Grove and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Grove is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues