Coordinator, M.D. Reviews

13 | Hawthorne, CA

13 Reviews for Coordinator, M.D.

Alexis Paz · Married on 06/08/2019

Made my vision come alive!

Michelle planned my baby shower and was very detail oriented and completely understood what I wanted. Working with her was seamless and took all the stress off of me. I’m really happy with the way everything turned out, and would definitely recommend her for all your social gatherings.

Sent on 07/09/2019

HI Alexis,

It was a dream to work with you on your Nacho Average Baby Shower. The inspiration for the vibrant colors and menu made the experience fun and creative. Thank you for making me a part of your special occasion. Can't wait to the meet the little bundle of joy.

Warmly,

heidi · Married on 10/20/2018

I would not have a wedding without Coordinator M.D

I would not have a wedding without Coordinator M.D., Michelle Dixon!
    Engaging Michelle to help me host my daughter's wedding at my home was the smartest decision for us. She is very professional and knowledgeable as well as being one of the nicest person you'd ever want to meet. The wedding was virtually stress free thanks to Michelle. My daughter and son-in-law were very involved and said their wedding was magical.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hi Heidi!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, your daughter and son in law. Your home was the perfect backdrop to the romantic and fun evening. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Warmest regards,

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle was amazing! She helped us with rentals and vendor recommendations along the way and then brought our wedding to life on the big day! It was so incredible to see how she took my boring excel spreadsheet of decorations and placed them so perfectly to make the ceremony and reception more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was professional, organized, friendly, and made our day run smoothly. I also got compliments from friends about how organized Michelle was compared to other wedding coordinators they had worked with. We wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding and are beyond grateful for Michelle’s help to make that happen.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Hi Amy,

Your thoughtful words warm my heart. It was a pleasure working with you and the Mr. on your special day. Looking forward to seeing the images and hearing about your world wind honeymoon.

xoxo,

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2018

Michelle was amazing.
    We are so thrilled with everything she did for us. She’s got an amazing creative eye and she will take care of serious business when she needs to. I didn’t worry about a single thing the day of the wedding and was able to just relax and enjoy myself.
    Would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Dorrie · Married on 01/06/2018

Michelle truly helped make my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party experience magical. From our first conversation I knew she was the right person to use for our event. I was incredibly grateful to Michelle and her team for their creativity, organization, professionalism and kindness during this process! She not only had amazing ideas, she stayed within our budget. Her calm and engaging demeanor meant everything to us. And to see her in action on the day of our event was a pleasure. I would recommend her for any event, large or small! She's a true gem. Best, Dorrie LaMarr

Sent on 01/22/2018

Coordinator, M.D.'s reply:

Hi Dorrie, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with my event coordination. I had a blast with you and your family. Looking forward to working with you again on future milestones with you. Cheers!

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Michelle helped me plan my wedding all the way from California (the wedding was in Florida). We had hours and hours of telephone calls to make sure every detail was covered! Thanks for helping in making my wedding the absolute perfect day!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Coordinator, M.D.'s reply:

Hi Jessica, Working with you and your entire family to plan your wedding was one of the most enjoyable of the year. Even though we were across the country from each other it felt as if we were in the same city. Next time I am in town, lets get together for lunch. Especially when you get your photo book. Warmest wishes.

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2017

Michelle was my life saver! I came into the process completely disorganized without direction or a vision to go off of. Michelle helped me find that vision and execute it beyond what I could've imagined. She kept things sane throughout the entire process. I don't know how wedding couples survive without her! She is a genius and has perfected her craft!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

Being engaged SHOULD be a wonderful, exciting, positive time in a couple's lives...unfortunately, so many people spend their engagement stressed, bickering, and tense because the wedding planning process can be so cumbersome. Michelle made ALL the difference as we planned our big day, and from start to finish, the process was fun, easy, and enjoyable. Not only is she pleasant to work with, but she made everything pleasant between me and my husband as we made decisions and worked within our budget. Money well spent! From the very beginning, Michelle listened to us intently and really seemed to understand EXACTLY what we were going for. She made appropriate and super helpful recommendations. She has strong and established relationships with a variety of reputable vendors. People like working with Michelle, so in turn, they like working with you! We were SO excited about our whole team of very down-to-earth, professional vendors who were all just GREAT people and awesome to be around. (One of them, by the way, was Michelle's husband David of Whiskey Tango Catering...I have to tell you this because Michelle probably won't mention it. We stumbled upon David on our own; she never disclosed that her husband has an AMAZING catering company, as she felt that blurred her professional ethics. You will not find better food and service than Whiskey Tango.). The team of service staff she assembled were SO friendly and efficient! As our wedding drew near, I actually felt LESS stress rather than more, despite the fact that I had chosen to do all my own flowers, signs, and other decorations. I was left to my "happy place", crafting, while Michelle handled all communication with our vendors. I was 100% positive nothing would fall through the cracks and even if I messed something up, I knew she would have back up. Michelle has equal parts of "organized / get shit done!" and "I listen and care deeply about you as people and your event". She's a great coordinator and a great person!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Joe · Married on 06/10/2017

Michelle came highly recommended by our vendor coordinator. We interviewed a couple of coordinators knowing that we wanted someone who would help us with minor things along the way but really step up the day of the wedding. Michelle was a great fit. We felt comfortable with her and her relationship with the venue coordinator helped things run smoothly on our wedding day. She brought some personal touches to decorating the wedding and even went out of her way to purchase flower stands so that we could rent them at a steep discount rather than having to buy them ourselves. Very professional, responsive, and great service...5 stars all around.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Mrs · Married on 06/10/2017

We worked with Michelle as our wedding day coordinator. Michelle is a true professional. She provided wonderful suggestions during our planning. She was responsive through email (our preferred form of communication). She anticipated any issues and paid attention to small details so that our wedding day was executed perfectly. Finally, she is fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend working with Michelle.

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Greendale Wedding

Leslie · Married on 07/17/2010

Michelle was AMAZING!!! Super attentive to details and very knowledgeable in her craft. She always made us feel comfortable and made sure that we were completely happy with all decision and how our special day transpired. She made the process very seamless and enjoy because she was there every step of the way. Overall she is very professional and also as approachable as a friend. My husband and I had the most perfect wedding and have Michelle to thank for it.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hi Leslie,

It was a dream to work with you and your husband. Thank you for your review. Looking forward to meeting with you after your honeymoon.

Warmly,

Nadine · Married on 09/16/2017

3.5

Michelle did a phenomenal job coordinating our wedding at Temescal Gateway Park in the Pacific Palisades in September 2017. From the time I first contacted her in late January, she did an excellent job providing suggestions during the planning process, and then taking over three weeks before our wedding to oversee vendor communications and additional preparation. Her businesslike and kind approach made us confident that she was able to get everything done and work well with all involved parties, from catering to the venue to the DJ to family members. I was able to be truly present and stress-free on my wedding day, knowing that Michelle and her assistant had everything taken care of, and contingency plans for anything that could come up. Two things that stand out in particular that showcase her attention to detail were her meticulous day of timeline that helped us and all vendors be as prepared as possible, as well as her communication with all vendors in the days leading up to the wedding. We would absolutely recommend Michelle for anyone planning a wedding - she will do a great job and make sure the couple and their families get to relax and enjoy the special day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Allie Moon · Married on 11/03/2018

Stress free wedding day!

Michelle was able to handle all the punches that can come with a wedding day. We didn't feel stressed out at all, and was able to have a great time with our loved ones! She was highly organized, kept me in the loop with any changes to the timeline, and was always open to any modifications we needed to make. Even with last-minute details / changes, she was able to roll with the punches and still was able to help us have a smooth wedding. If there were any issues, I wasn't aware of it and she was able to make the day feel seamless.
    Many of the vendors that we went with were direct recommendations from her and in the end we're so glad to have them be a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/12/2018