A-Listed Events LLC. Reviews

20 | Silver Spring, MD

20 Reviews for A-Listed Events LLC.

Tara · Married on 11/03/2017

Ashley was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are so blessed that she guided us through our special day! Her quick response time and positive attitude helped a "stressful" day become stress free! I did not worry about a single thing! Thank you soooo much Ashley for all that you did for us! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley young was more then I could ever ask for ! Her attentiveness to detail and response time was outstanding ! She was there from start to finish ! Her professionalism acceded our expectations and we were both so gracious to have her on our team ! She helped make our wedding run as smooth as possible with being well organized and then some ! If you need help planning your Wedding or need a day of contact Ashely Young is your girl ! We look forward to having her plan more future events ! Cheers to you !

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kate · Married on 06/03/2017

Ashley is AMAZING to work with! She did the day of coordinating for both my sister's wedding and my wedding! She is incredibly professional, able to juggle multiple vendors and always puts me at ease! The moment I saw her on my wedding day, I knew everything was taken care of perfectly. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for attention to detail (which is all of us!) and a friendly, calm presence!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Charles · Married on 08/15/2015

An amazing day of wedding coordinator, hiring Ashley was the perfect decision for our wedding. Bright, youthful spirit and wise, Ashely handled coordinating our wedding as a top-shelf orchestra conductor does a philharmonic. She made the entire process from meeting/signing our contract to the wedding rehearsal and wedding day such a joy. She treated us with respect, compassion and wisdom.

Ashley took over the administrative operations which is critical but a pain for us to handle. She smoothly took command on our day. All we had to do was watch for her cues and direction. One thing I found inspiring was how she took a Project Management Professional style with her attention to detail. Her analysis got to the root how we wanted our wedding to flow. Like a good producer she took our raw talent and made it beautiful music unique to our vision. Her guidance made us both comfortable and realize that everything would be all right. She even made my (then) fiancé laugh, I had not heard that in weeks, sweet music to my ears! Words alone cannot explain how satisfied and thankful we are to have had her. Easily the best money we invested in our wedding. My wife and I definitely recommend Ashely for this your most treasured moments.

We highly recommend Ashley as your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Ashley was a pleasure to work with. She was on time and helped with everything I needed or asked for. I would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/03/2015

We could not have been more pleased with all the help Ashley gave us with our daughter's wedding at Murray Hill. She was professional and very organized and handled everything with great skill. A pleasure to work with!!! We highly recommend her services and hope to use her again in the future. One more daughter to go!!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

I was required to have a wedding planner by my venue and found Ashley and A Listed Events on Groupon. I was super reluctant to use Groupon for my wedding but after chatting with Ashley I was comfortable that she would be a good fit. We used Ashley for day-of-wedding coordination and as far as I could tell she did a great job. Everything was perfect and she kept all vendors on schedule.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Luz · Married on 04/17/2015

We hired Ashley for our wedding on 4/17 and was absolutely the best. She managed to do a lot given time constraints and us running behind schedule. She is a true professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Luz · Married on 04/17/2015

Sent on 08/16/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Ashley was attentive and professional. I knew at our first meeting that I had made the right choice with Ashley. On my wedding day, we had 8-9 inches of very, very heavy snow and Ashley handled every hiccup with a smile and grace. She handled everything and let me continue to enjoy my day. She helped me lay out the decorations (since I was DIYing them), and it was like she jumped into my brain and saw my vision for the venue. This is a true testament for how well she listens to her brides. Ashley, I only wish I had another event to plan so I could work with you again soon! I recommend Ashley to ANYONE planning an event, no matter what the size!

Sent on 02/23/2015

A-Listed Events LLC.'s reply:

Sarah it was truly a pleasure working with you! I enjoyed every minute of the wedding! You were such a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope in the future there are other events I can plan for you!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Ashley was an amazing asset to our wedding. She was always extremely responsive with returning my calls. Going into the wedding I didn't think I needed a coordinator...I'm glad I found her because after the fact, I don't know how it would have all come together. I was able to relax and have fun. Ashley took care of EVERYTHING. Aside from all that, she was a great person in general. I'm happy to recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Marko · Married on 08/23/2014

What can I say? Ashley is simply the best! We hired Ashley to be our day of wedding planner. On the day before our wedding, Ashley showed up for our wedding rehearsal ahead of time scoping the church and finding out all the details needed during the wedding day. She was very organized and professional the whole time. Our rehearsal went very smooth because Ashley was good at directing where people while being patient and polite at the same time. On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything was perfect and made our wedding day stress free. During our reception, Ashley checked-in on us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure we have everything we needed, or if there something we wished to be changed as the night went on. My wife and I loved how she took care of everything, even our guests commented how well she did. Everyone at the reception had a blast and we received so many compliments about how much fun they had. If you ever need a wedding planner, or for any event for that matter, I highly highly HIGHLY recommend Ashley. Thank you Ashley for making our wedding day the best!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Amy · Married on 08/23/2014

Ashley is very organized and made sure everything went smoothly as planned. Throughout the Rehearsal, she came over to us to make sure if we are okay with everything so far, and if any more music needed to be requested for the DJ to play so that the dance floor will continue to remain full. Ever since the first communication with Ashley, she has been very prompt in responding to our emails. I even asked for her opinions on some things for the wedding and reception, which she replied with the best answer. During the rehearsal, Ashley arrived at the church early (prior to any of the wedding party arriving) so that she can get an idea of the layout of the church. I highly recommend her services. I will definitely strongly recommend Ashley to other people who will be planning weddings, and also I will definitely use her services again in the future for other types of events.

Sent on 08/26/2014

I used A-Listed Events for my day-of-coordination and was glad I did because she was very helpful in helping create our wedding day timeline, gather the vendor info needed for the day-of such as arrival times, and I didn't have to worry about anything planning-wise on the day of because they had it under control. They were easy to work with and we're so happy we had them as our day-of-coordinator!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/14/2014

Very good service. Ashley was very professional and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Ashley with A Listed Events went above and beyond for our wedding. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator, but we met with her on several occasions before the wedding to go over the details. My husband and I knew we had nothing to worry about once we met her the first time. We thought she was great on a professional level as well as on a personal level, and we completely trusted her. Everything went so smoothly at the ceremony and reception, and we attribute that to Ashley. My husband and I agree that hiring Ashley was the best money we spent for the wedding.Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Amira · Married on 09/17/2011

Ashley was on top of every detail and went above and beyond to make sure my wedding went smoothly exactly the way I wanted it. By taking care of every detail she relieved me of all stresses; which is priceless on your wedding day. She was also very professional which was important to me. Additionally, she was there for me on a day that happened to also fall on a very important event to her and she cancelled it to be there for me. This is what makes her an exceptional event planner. Thanks again Ashley!

Sent on 01/22/2014
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/10/2011

Ashley from A Listed Events was truly a blessing. As a wedding planner myself I needed someone who would be attentive to detail, have an eye for style and someone who would basically take over the role I normally play. I was lucky to find Ashley because she did just that!

Thank you so much Ashley for making my wedding a dream come true!

xoxo - Leah

Sent on 05/13/2014

A-Listed Events was a wonderful support for our wedding day! Ashley was kind and helpful, allowing everyone to enjoying themselves but also ensuring all of our wishes and needs were taken care of!

Sent on 08/07/2014