Zoie Events

Serving Northern & Southern California, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number

About Zoie Events

Inspired by you...

Zoie Events is a coordination production studio specializing in weddings and celebrations of life.

Dedicated to creating personalized, intimate events and lifelong memories, we bring your ideas to life with unparalleled service. We consider it an honor to help you plan your special day so from the engagement to the reception and beyond, our passion ensures that every detail comes from the heart.

Creating events that celebrate life.

Visit our website www.zoieevents.com for more info, or email us at info@zoieevents.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Guest list
Guest list
Table setting
Table setting
Wedding recession
Wedding recession

21 Reviews for Zoie Events

Katherine · Married on 06/14/2014

I am so glad we hired Olivia as our wedding planner. I don't know what I would have done without her.

She is very easy to work with, and goes above and beyond to provide excellent planning and advice. She is particularly well-organized and professional, and made our wedding a breeze. Olivia helped us find our dream venue on the shores of Malibu. She also helped us find our wonderful florist who created stunning floral centerpieces and bouquets. She has great relationships with different vendors and was able to help us design a wedding within our budget. I trusted her completely with every detail of the event.

On the day of our wedding, Olivia worked tirelessly to make sure everything ran smoothly. I felt so well taken care of — thank you, Olivia! I would recommend her to any bride looking to have a smooth, dream wedding!

Analuz · Married on 07/06/2013

Olivia and her team are absolutely amazing and hiring her was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. She kept us on track each step of the way, was diligent in communicating with our vendors and consistently offered great feedback and suggestions on how to make our special day perfect for us. She stayed involved with every detail, reviewed every contract and made sure that our vendors delivered. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early, took charge of everything and everything turned out perfect!! She was so wonderful and professional through the process. I would HIGHLY recommend Olivia and Zoie Events to anyone who wants a very experienced event coordinator and a perfect day!!!

Nelson · Married on 04/14/2013

Engaging Olivia as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decision we made. Olivia is a very dependable, organized, experienced, smart and calm person. I remembered the first day when we met at a café, she shared new ideas about wedding ceremony, reception rundowns, and other coordination steps that we could have never thought of. We were confident that she will do an awesome job that we hired her right away after the first meeting.

Words cannot describe how thankful we are to Olivia (& her team) for making our dream wedding came true. She made the wedding planning seem effortless. She is so detailed oriented and proactive. One month before the wedding, she started organizing details of our wedding down to the minutes. She went through the vendor contracts to finalize on timeline, understand the details (or raise related questions if any), worked closely with other vendors to coordinate the flow and brainstormed ideas for ceremony and reception. We had in total 3 meetings. At the end of the third meeting, all the details had been finalized and were sent via email to our bridal party, family and friends. People who received the document praised how planned and prepared we were. In fact, the entire wedding planning up till the wedding day was stress-free and enjoyable.

On the day of wedding, she and her team were superb. She coordinated the arrival, setup, and execution of all vendors. The day went on very smoothly. For example, after our ceremony, we went to the waiting room for a rest before the reception entrance. During the time, it was the arrival and setup time of the photobooth, specially ordered tiered cake, and other details. When we stepped into the hall, it was stunning and felt like dream came true (everything was setup perfectly and everyone was having fun). We couldn’t have imagined this magical and memorable moment without Zoie Events. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!! I would highly recommend Olivia and Zoie Events!

Zoie Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• D. Park Photography
    D. Park Photography Wedding Photographers

Olivia is FABULOUS! She's efficient, organized, and knows how to make you feel taken care of. We'd highly recommend her to any bride. She's a great worker and perfect to support you in making you feel relaxed on your wedding day!

• Luke Snyder Studio
    Luke Snyder Studio Wedding Photographers

Calm, cool, collected and with a real passion for relationships, Zoie Events is tops. Thorough and well planned, yet very sensitive to the necessity of flexing just a little bit when the unexpected happens, I recommend Olivia and her team as driven professionals in the industry.

• Ashleigh Taylor Photography
    Ashleigh Taylor Photography Wedding Photographers

Olivia of Zoie events is an amazing wedding planner and is an asset to any bride. She is so organized and on top of things!! No detail is untouched, and there is always a back up plan and a back up back up plan! I LOVE it! Seriously, working with her is so smooth, and she makes it seem so effortless! Besides, nailing the logistics of a big event down to a T, Olivia is also super creative, stylish, and has a ton of gorgeous ideas up her sleeve! And even better, she is so sweet and caring! I highly recommend her to all my brides because I know they will be in the best hands with her!!!

• , Serving Northern & Southern California Redondo Beach, 90278 See on map