WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER

Germantown, MD 20876 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER

Weddings can be the most wonderful experience in the world, but they're often plagued by hang ups and frustration - all that stress can build up and before it's even time for the ceremony, the magic of your special day together is getting crushed under all the extra… stuff!

At Working Brides, we specialize in handling all the unruly problems that pop up.

My name is Trisha Cranor, and since 2006 I've had the pleasure of administering some of the most beautiful, unique and stylish weddings on the east coast - all while taking the workload off of the bride and placing it squarely on our shoulders. From the modern elegant weddings to the lavish and hip, I've brought effortless planning to every wedding, delivering the perfection that a bride demands for their special day - a day that we've all been planning since first trying on mom's high heels!

Of all the things that go into your own wedding, the last thing you want in your schedule is a frustrating delay that costs you time and money. With Working Brides as your planner, your focus can be shifted to where it should be - customizing the fine details of your wedding and loving every minute of it. Let us worry about ferocious mother-in-law's and caterers who can't tell time.

Whether you're hosting a traditional Western wedding in the Maryland, Virginia, D.C. area or a lavish South Asian wedding in DC, Florida, or Arizona (or anywhere in the nation), we can bring any wedding together in a way that is modern, bold and elegant.

Discover how you can truly make your wedding your own with Working Brides
Call Us Now To Schedule a Consultation

Couple kissing
Couple kissing

34 Reviews for WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER

Joy · Married on 11/08/2014

A few years ago, I happened upon the Working Brides website long before I was ever engaged and saved it in my bookmarks because I loved what I saw. Once I got engaged, I contacted Trisha Cranor almost immediately. It was by far the best decision I could've made for our wedding. Trisha gained my trust from the start by helping to communicate costs, set expectations and executing our vision to a tee. I had some general ideas and Trisha was able to define and refine those ideas into something amazing. My husband had planted the idea of a 1920s Gatsby / Speakeasy wedding - which I loved! We told Trisha that we wanted that feel without beating our guests over the head with the theme. It was absolutely perfect.

Trisha's expertise allowed me to relax and let her handle all of the details and vendor coordination. Many people commented on what a stress-free bride I was!! Trisha went above and beyond our expectations. She even prepared our custom bourbon for our prohibition bottle favors!

I could spend all day detailing all of the little (and HUGE) things that Trisha and her team took care of for us. Suffice it to say, that I had my dream wedding and I absolutely could not have pulled it off without Working Brides. I'm so proud of how my wedding turned out; friends and family are still talking about it! I'm forever indebted to Trisha for coordinating such an amazing day for us.

Elnaz · Married on 10/25/2014

We were incredibly happy with the service provided by Working Brides. Trisha is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is professional, organized and knows what she is doing. Trisha helped us plan our wedding from the very beginning- checked out venues with us, arranged all of our appointments and did all of the contract work PLUS SO MUCH MORE. The day of the wedding, I did not have to think about anything. She was in constant contact with all of our vendors and made the wedding incredibly enjoyable and amazing! If you are looking for a wedding planner- she is IT!

• Sonny

Sonny · Married on 08/01/2014

We used Trisha for our four day Indian / American wedding in Charlottesville and couldn’t have imagined anyone better to coordinate all the details. We came in with little knowledge of what it would take to pull off an Indian wedding, let alone two weddings! We used Trisha’s full planning package and we were beyond thankful we did! Trisha is a joy to work with - she’s patient, flexible, attentive, opinionated in the perfect way needed when you are drowning in details, kind, caring and just overall great! She not only helped with all event logistics, but she felt like family for the last 10 months!

She helped us select a lot of the key wedding professionals we used, including event design & decor, cake, transportation, flowers, priest, and much more. Through this process, she selected options for us to choose from then coordinated the contract negotiations. This was extremely helpful for us because we both work crazy hours, so it was nice to have someone else on top of the details. Which speaking of, she was super accommodating with our schedules. We shared many late emails and meetings and she never missed a beat.

Then Trisha and her fantastic coordinator, Puja, were on top of all the details throughout our wedding weekend! Seriously, I don’t know how it was possible (wedding miracle!) but everything worked out perfectly. We even had a scare with the weather, but Trisha had a full backup plan in place to ensure we didn’t miss a beat. Overall, we are extremely grateful for Trisha and Puja’s help and would highly recommend Working Brides for your wedding!

- Meg + Sonny

WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,073.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,999.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,434.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Jenn Link Photography
    Jenn Link Photography Wedding Photographers

Working Brides was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• MyDeejay
    MyDeejay Wedding DJs

Trisha and her team are awesome at what they do! Trisha is so much fun, with a truly innovative approach to planning and executing even the most complex events -- and she always makes it look effortless, even though it's clearly a ton of work! We love working a wedding where Trisha is the planner and hope for the opportunity again soon!

• In His Grace Photography
    In His Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Working Brides!

• Germantown, MD 20876 See on map
    3019724223 (Other Phone Number)
    8662224443 (Fax Number)