cathy@cathyweddings.com, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Cathy

Weddings by Cathy offers a wide range of planning services for the busy Northern Virginia bride. Full or partial wedding planning, day-of coordination, and other optional services are available. Cathy can help you plan your wedding from start to finish in a style that's all your own, or just manage the details on your special day.

Contact me for an initial consultation to discuss your ideas and needs free of charge.

Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants.

W 2BLNightwindow
bouquetclose

3 Reviews for Weddings by Cathy

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/07/2009

Day of coordination provided by Cathy was given to us as a wedding gift. We had our first meeting just a little over a week before the wedding. She sat down with us and we went through step by step every detail of the wedding day. She was extremely diligent, asking thorough questions until she understood exactly what we wanted. She took the brunt of the work the week before the wedding--by calling vendors and making sure everyone shared the same timeline and understanding of how the day would run--allowing my husband and I to enjoy time with our family and friends. She was then absolutely instrumental in the organization and set-up of the wedding day, allowing us to do nothing but enjoy the biggest day of our lives. She pulled everything off spectacularly, even taking care of a couple of problems that arose before we even knew they existed. My husband and I are both extremely organized people who believed we could pull of our wedding day without any assistance. In reality it is too much to plan and pull off a day that you want to also completely enjoy. Cathy was exactly what we needed to make our wedding as perfect as we had planned it, while having the opportunity to enjoy it.

Sent on 08/30/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/01/2009

Cathy was an amazing wedding planner. We hired her for the day of to take care of all the final details so I didn't have to worry about them or more importantly, so my mother didn't have to worry about them. We met with Cathy prior to the wedding to provide all the final details. She followed up about everything and even provided great suggestions for things we were not sure about.
    The day of Cathy arrived early to take care of everything. She made sure EVERY DETAIL was attended to exactly the way it was supposed to be. She was the perfect mix of asking me about certain things and then just taking caring of some things so I didn't even have to think about it. Our day went 100% perfectly, without any major or minor dilemmas (at least none that I knew about and that was the idea.)
    I can honestly say Cathy was the best investment we made for our wedding. She has the perfect manner and really knows how to make it all come together. She thought of everything. I would recommend her 100%. I am very grateful to her for making it the best day for me, my husband, and our families. We couldn't have had the wedding we did without her.

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • F

Wende · Married on 11/11/2007

Weddings by Cathy provided an extremely personal event with exceptional attention to detail. Since I had never been married, I was not even sure where to begin the wedding process, but she was extremely knowledgeable and attentive to my every question and desire for the "perfect day!" Not only did she assist in finding the vendors, but also with all follow-up details that I wouldn't even have thought needed to be done. She made sure that each of the vendors selected were briefed on the bride and grooms wants and desires, along with making those uncomfortable "thank you but no thank you" calls to the vendors that we did not select to use. Due to the fact that I had a "mixed religious wedding - Jewish and Christian," it was necessary to make two entirely different families comfortable with the ceremony, down to the minute detail. She even made sure the children in attendance were not forgotten in the ceremony, with special "jobs" for all of the nieces and nephews! Thanks Cathy for making it the most memorable wedding ever!

Sent on 04/30/2008

Award

Weddings by Cathy FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Connie's Cake Creations
    Connie's Cake Creations Wedding Cakes

Cathy takes the stress out of your wedding day with her wonderful organization skills and friendliness!

• cathy@cathyweddings.com Ashburn, 20148 See on map