370 Richmond St, El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Victoria Stephen Events

Our experienced design and coordination team ensures flawless execution, overseeing every aspect of your wedding day. Each wedding is treated as if it was our own and we are committed to creating beautiful memories that will last a lifetime for both you and your guests.

Follow Victoria Stephen Events on

Victoria Stephen Events 6
Victoria Stephen Events 7

Jenna Alarcon · Married on 05/04/2019

Organized and Amazingly Calm

Victoria was a great wedding coordinator! I'm not much of a planner and I work full time so I needed some serious help. Victoria listened to what I envisioned for my special day and helped make my wedding what I wanted. She was very calm when I was super stressed out on the days leading to the wedding and reminded me that she had everything under control. She took care of things that I would have never thought of for example getting insurance for certain vendors that I didn't think needed it. She found a lot of reasonably priced vendors for table and linen rentals and even my floral arrangements. I really appreciated that she had a very strict schedule on the day of the wedding and we were able to get the wedding started on time. I would recommend her if you are looking for someone to coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Xochitl

Xochitl Sandoval · Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best!

I look back on my wedding with complete confidence in saying that the best decision I made (other than marrying my husband) was hiring Victoria to help plan and coordinate my special day.

Before hiring Victoria, I had the laughably misguided notion that I could plan a wedding by myself, I mean how hard could it be right? I quickly realized how wrong I was and found myself extremely stressed out. This was when Victoria stepped in and from day one, she just killed it with her strong work ethic, amazing personality and experience in doing this sort of thing.

There was no stone unturned with Victoria. She handled all of our contracts, ensuring that there was nothing missing or incorrect. She was so creative and gave us wonderful recommendations and tips when we needed them… I can truly say that Victoria has impeccable taste when it comes to décor, tables, floral, style, etc.

In the days leading up to the wedding, Victoria provided an extremely detailed timeline of what the wedding day would look like and when our wedding came, she stuck to it with precision. The entire time, she was in direct contact with all of our vendors ensuring that everything was on schedule and going according to plan. Victoria truly made our wedding less stressful in ways we did not think were possible.

We had 120 guests and were told that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been too. Everything was relaxed and fun, yet elegant and beautiful. I am forever grateful to Victoria for making our day perfect. I remember seeing the final product and being in complete awe of what she put together for us. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Victoria Stephen Events 8
    Victoria Stephen Events 9
    Victoria Stephen Events 10
    Victoria Stephen Events 11

Victoria Stephen Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure planning and coordinating your wedding Xochitl! Wishing you and Jeremy the best, and can't wait to see those Honeymoon photos :)
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/12/2019

Victoria is the BEST!

Victoria was an absolute GEM to work with. She is well organized, and helped us out a lot along the way. She also had so many great ideas that we would have never thought of, and really helped to organized everything between the vendors. She is worth her weight in gold! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• VOX DJs
    VOX DJs Wedding DJs

As a DJ, it's always a relief to know we'll be working with Victoria. She always does an amazing job of creating the vision of her clients and making sure that everything is in order with the vendors. We strongly recommend her to anyone planning an event!

• 370 Richmond St El Segundo, 90245 See on map