Victoria Stephen Events

El Segundo, CA View map

$4,250 Package Price

Our experienced design and coordination team ensures flawless execution, overseeing every aspect of your wedding day. Each wedding is treated as if it was our own and we are committed to creating beautiful memories that will last a lifetime for both you and your guests.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

6,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sami
    Sami M. Married on 04/23/2022

The most amazing wedding planner you will ever have

I don't even know where to begin this review to be honest because there are SO many things that I can say about Vicky. From day one she was eager to meet me and my now husband and was so warm and kind when we had our first call. She really cares about what she does and it shows. She tells you everything you need to know on your first call and after our call I felt so relieved. I felt like I could trust her with anything and knew we were a perfect match for the job. I hired her for my coordination because I am very type A and like to be in charge of a lot of things but I knew I wouldn't survive without a coordinator. To me, she was much more than a coordinator, she went above and beyond my needs. She is extremely organized and detailed. I felt like I was becoming a little bit of a bridezilla because I was just stressed and I wanted everything to be perfect and she told me she will make sure everything is perfect. People always told me to expect at least one thing to go wrong on my wedding day and I am happy to say NOTHING went wrong whatsoever. I literally could not believe that nothing went wrong. But it was all because of Vicky and how amazing she is. All of my family and friends were going on and on about how amazing she was too and some of my friends who are getting married soon can't wait to use her as well because of such a beautiful job she did. My wedding wouldn't have turned out that way if I didn't have Vicky. I am forever thankful for her and don't know what I would have done without her. I promise you there is NO ONE better out there for your wedding than Vicky. Your wedding will be everything you have ever dreamed of if you hire her!!!!
    Marley S. Married on 09/10/2021

Victoria is an amazing human being!

I attended a Victoria Stephen Event nearly ten years ago and I was so impressed with how beautiful the event was that I knew then I would absolutely be hiring Victoria to help plan my wedding. I got married last Friday (9/10/21) and it was the most perfect and magical day! Not only did Victoria find our venue in Lake Arrowhead but she drove up every time we had a meeting with vendors and the venue coordinator. The day of she kept everyone on time, the day moved so incredibly smooth and stress free that my husband and I really got to enjoy the day and we actually got to eat! Seriously look no further for a wedding planner, Victoria is incredible!
    Jenna A. Married on 05/04/2019

Organized and Amazingly Calm

Victoria was a great wedding coordinator! I'm not much of a planner and I work full time so I needed some serious help. Victoria listened to what I envisioned for my special day and helped make my wedding what I wanted. She was very calm when I was super stressed out on the days leading to the wedding and reminded me that she had everything under control. She took care of things that I would have never thought of for example getting insurance for certain vendors that I didn't think needed it. She found a lot of reasonably priced vendors for table and linen rentals and even my floral arrangements. I really appreciated that she had a very strict schedule on the day of the wedding and we were able to get the wedding started on time. I would recommend her if you are looking for someone to coordinate your wedding!

Pricing

VOX DJs VOX DJs Wedding DJs

As a DJ, it's always a relief to know we'll be working with Victoria. She always does an amazing job of creating the vision of her clients and making sure that everything is in order with the vendors. We strongly recommend her to anyone planning an event!

370 Richmond St El Segundo, 90245
323-393-3145
Location of (Victoria Stephen Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding