Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Map · Phone number

About Valere Productions

Valere Productions specializes in Day Of and Full Service event planning.

Follow Valere Productions on

09 02 07 JNF 0571
2942085d88c9b493 1276121061984 09 02 07 JNF 0568

6 Reviews for Valere Productions

HILARY · Married on 04/21/2012

Nothing but exceptional and professional service! Priscilla is wonderful to work with. She made our day very memorable stress free! We will use her for all of our events to come!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Cynthia · Married on 06/18/2011

I would recommend Priscilla for your wedding day. She was on top of every detail and request that we had, and she did it all with a smile. She was extremely patient with us and our family. We couldn't say enough about her and my family thought the same.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Alice · Married on 03/05/2011

To any bride out there, hire a day of coordinator!! It is a must, and without Priscilla our wedding would not have been able to happen. We had found her through our caterer since we rented a private estate which pretty much came as an empty shell. We had to rent everything from napkins to glassware and even trash cans and she was a great help with helping me figure out and arranging everything. We hired her primarily just for the day of, but she was pretty much a part of all the planning along the way to make sure we had everything. She was very organized and helped answer if not find answers for me when I had them.

But the biggest fete was definitely setting up and organizing the day of the wedding. Priscilla was at our venue at 7am when the rentals vendor arrived and helped direct my vendors. At our rehearsal the day before I had dropped off probably 15 boxes including vases, fruit, frames, placecards, all the items that would need to be used and displayed. We had roughly spoken about where we wanted them place, but my trust was placed in Priscilla's hands to create all the things we had spoken about...and it came out beautifully. Everyone loved all of the details and arrangements, it almost came out better than I could have arranged it myself. She was extremely professional and a tremendous asset.

Then throughout the day of the wedding she was always there behind the scenes and making sure everything was running on schedule, she kept me on time, we were even ahead of time on some items, and she really helped pull together the whole night. I don't know how she does it all on her own, but she was worth every penny. :)

Sent on 04/06/2011

Valere Productions FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Lawry's Catering
    Lawry's Catering Wedding Caterers

I always feel calm when I know Priscilla is coordinating the events I cater to. Priscilla's restaurant and offsite catering experience makes her a fantastic event coordinator. She advices and helps you have a realistic timeline for the event. Her enthusiasm for coordinating and planning events makes her fun to work with!

• Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist
    Soreya Hair | Make-up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Priscilla back in 04/2010 on a wedding, as she was the wedding planner and I have to say that she is great at what she does! Very prompt, professional, and polite. I would definitly like to continue a business relationship with Priscilla! -Soreya Yann Make-up Artist | Hair Stylist

• Beverly Hills, 90211 See on map