The Planners Agency

Los Angeles | Orange County, Los Angeles, CA 90004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Deals 1

About The Planners Agency

The Planners Agency is a wedding and event planning business based in Los Angeles and Huntington Beach, California, that serves the Orange County area. The Planners Agency is changing the way event planners and their clients connect and celebrate. For your wedding, The Planners Agency team will go above and beyond to assist you in planning one of the most exciting celebrations of your lives from beginning to end.

The Planners Agency features planners who own their separate planning businesses and have come together to plan weddings and special occasions in the Southern California region. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. They also offer day-of coordination, partial and full planning services. The Planners Agency team has experience planning civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, as well as destination, double and military weddings.

Follow The Planners Agency on
jardin cindy michael 2

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for The Planners Agency

Joey · Married on 09/06/2015

It was an amazing day that people still talk about. Everything ran smoothly, they worked with our budget all around perfect. You know your in good hands with them and I will definitely use them again for my next wedding...j/k. Love you babe. Thanks Crystal and Lori

Sent on 01/29/2016

Ashly · Married on 09/06/2015

Crystal and Loriann were instrumental in creating my dream wedding. They made my experience fun, without any stress. From the beginning, they were able to work with my budget even though I did not have a vision in mind. Prior to meeting them, I was going to possibly go to the courthouse because I didn't want to deal with all of the stress and headache into planning the wedding. Crystal and Loriann were so organized and showed me how to gather my ideas that I later showed them. They kept all of my wishes in mind and made sure I got everything I wanted. They have amazing relationships with vendors and were able to find someone for all of my details: photographer, flowers, center pieces, DJ, photoboth, table linens, and officiant. All of these people were a pleasure to work with and reasonably priced. I went with all of their vendor recommendations! I could not thank them enough for all that they have done. The day could not have run any smoother... They were fun, professional, and truly were a blessing to have on my special day. To this day my friends and family cannot stop talking about our wedding and because of them, my special day was much more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 01/29/2016