7427 ADD Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042 Map · Phone number

About Soul Reflections Artistry

Soul Reflections Artistry is a beauty and health services company based in Falls Church, Virginia. Hailey Davis, the owner and stylist, creates exquisite bridal hair and makeup that highlight the bride's beauty. Focused on enhancing her clients' natural beauty, Hailey connects personally with them to bring confidence and pride.

Experience
Hailey Davis graduated from the Bellus Academy's prestigious school of cosmetology in San Diego, California. She has been in the beauty industry for more than six years, having worked for high-end salons, photo shoots, fashion shows, commercials, and more.

Soul Reflections Artistry can cater to a maximum of 20 individuals per session. It offers various hair and makeup services such as blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin treatment, updos/styling, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. The company also provides the following beauty services:

• Consultations

Soul Reflections Artistry 5
Soul Reflections Artistry 6
Soul Reflections Artistry 7

Elena · Married on 07/07/2018

I am obsessed with Hailey and her work. Where to even begin?! She helped fully realize my vision. She was incredibly professional, timely, organized, and efficient. But the best part about working with her is just how friendly and kind she is. There is no better gal to have around you on your wedding day, she will help you relax and make you laugh. Oh and make you look like a freaking SUPERSTAR. She did hair and makeup for me, my 2 bridesmaids and my mom and we looked fantastic. I love you Hailey, thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2018

Oh my goodness! Words cannot express how delighted I was with everything from the very beginning of scheduling for my hair/makeup trial to closing my eyes on my wedding night. Hailey Davis is a dream come true.

I found her on TheKnot.com. She recently relocated to the area, which is why she doesn't have that many east coast reviewers. I looked at her website, emailed her and got the warmest response back. She is flexible and easy to work with. She accommodates busy schedules - I work full time and my now husband is active duty (so I'm pulled a bunch of different directions all the time). She comes to you for your trial and this was perfect.

In the privacy of my home over coffee, we looked at and discussed my vision for the day. She had me save pictures of my thoughts on wedding day hair and makeup. She exceeded the images I showed her. In addition her airbrushing technique is impeccable. I am super fair and was concerned about either being too pale, or to caked on. She hit the mark spot on. I looked my best self -glamorous and classic, at my trial and my makeup stayed beyond the 12 hour mark. She puts on eyelashes like I've never seen before - I couldn't feel them and I wear contacts and have dry eyes. I don't know how she did it, but she did. I looked very glamorous on a Sunday.

On my wedding day, she was prompt, professional and her bubbly self. She came ready to go, and fit in perfectly with 3 generation of women in my family. My mom, nana, 2 sisters and 3 bridesmaids had nothing but praises to sing. They all felt that she listened to their requests, and matched the pictures they showed her perfectly. She ran ahead of schedule, not behind and had time to do touchups. It was a busy production at the house and she was one of the girls, laughing and giggling and telling stories.

The end results on the wedding day were spectacular!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Soul Reflections Artistry 8
    Soul Reflections Artistry 9

Maribel · Married on 10/14/2017

Hailey made everything a breeze, I loved my braided hairdo and I wish I had done my make up with her too. Some bridesmaids did and the results were stunning, not to mention the state of the art equipment she has!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Award

Soul Reflections Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20