Rae & Moore

Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

6 Reviews for Rae & Moore

Elisabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

Cassidy and Nina were integral to making our wedding go smoothly! From the beginning, they answered questions for us and eased our concerns. Then day of, they handled every last detail...I didn't have to think about a thing. And everything was just as beautiful as I imagined it. Thanks ladies!

We worked with Rae and Moore, Nina predominantly, for our wedding in Santa Barbara, CA this past October. Our wedding was at the Santa Barbara Courthouse, followed by cocktail hour on trolleys that cruised around State Street and the coast. The trolleys then dropped us all off at the Canary hotel, where we had dinner, dancing, and an after party at the bar downstairs. To say that there was a lot of "moving parts" would be an understatement. There were countless opportunities for hiccups and catastrophes, but everything went smoothly. I am certain that this is due in large part (if not entirely the result of) Rae and Moore's attentiveness and competence. My husband and I had the time of our lives, and we didn't have to worry about a single issue day of the wedding, which -- at the end of the day -- is the best gift of all! We just sat back and enjoyed. I would certainly use R&M again to plan another (non-wedding related) celebration in our lives, and I wholeheartedly recommend them to future brides!

Alexis · Married on 03/21/2015

Cassidy and Nina of Rae & Moore were a dream come true for me. They were so calm, professional and organized. I had them as my month-of coordinators, and it was so worth it! They even brought extra set-up items to make my dessert table look perfect! So many of my friends mentioned how seamless and smooth the day went. It was a truly perfect experience, and I couldn't have done it without them!

Rae & Moore Pricing