Dunn Loring, VA 22027 Map · Phone number

About projectPosh Events

projectPosh Events is a wedding & event planning firm offering planning services in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas. Shelley Landon, owner and event designer brings focus, creativity, energy and detailed planning to weddings and other special occasions. Our goal is to create and execute the perfect event for each of our clients.

Follow projectPosh Events on

poshmagnet
99297e5548ad4d53 1291600915842 0055

20 Reviews for projectPosh Events

sadaf · Married on 05/11/2013

I'm not sure that I can express my gratitude for Shelley and her staff in this review! Let me start of by saying that my venue was difficult, we had no idea if it was going to rain or not and our ceremony was to be held outside and there were a million things that needed to be set up for our wedding. Shelley and her team came in, took charge and got it all done! I had hired Shelley and her staff for partial planning, and she found our vendors for us (we loved them all), negotiated our contracts and basically took care of business. She did all the set up on the day of and dealt directly with our difficult venue. projectPosh was amazing in every aspect and Shelley and her staff couldn't have pulled off a more perfect wedding for us!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Julie · Married on 04/27/2013

Shelley Landon is the owner of Project Posh and I absolutely loved working with her. If you can, HIRE a DOC. They will save you from so much stress. Shelley ran the day SO beautifully. Even Katelyn said that she was amazed at how we were running EARLY for everything. Shelley’s assistant, Sadaf, is a doll. They both work really well together and are a well-oiled machine. They ran rehearsal with promptness and everyone knew what to do on the day of. Shelley really goes above and beyond for her brides. I left some stuff at the venue and she offered to go back to the venue to get them for me. I loved having Shelley and Sadaf being apart of my day because I could actually enjoy it and know that everything was taken care of. They followed all my instructions for how to place things around the venue correctly and they even put their own personal touches on decor. I was really in awe when I walked out of the bridal suite and saw how they arranged everything. It was SLIGHTLY different than what I told them but I’m SO glad they didn’t listen to me and used their own best judgement because it turned out way better than what was conjured up in my head. I think they have great eye for design and arrangements. Shelley and Sadaf also had the task of wrapping the ivy flowers around the arbor of where we were going to get married. Wow, it was stunning. It looked like a professional florist did it. It turned out AMAZING in the wedding video, too. At the end of the night, they gathered all my belongings and gifts and placed them in my parent’s car for me. Not one thing was missing and I’m so grateful! Communication with Shelley was flawless. I never had to wait on her for an email. She always responded fast and she’s so super nice and attentive. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

Shelley was awesome! I don't know what we would have done without her. She was on the ball, organized and kept all of us on schedule every minute of the day. I told her what needed to be done and she did everything perfectly! Our wedding day was exactly what we wanted and we owe that to Shelley and her team.

Sent on 06/14/2013

projectPosh Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination

• Drouin Photography
    Drouin Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is a wonderful and personable day of coordinator I had the pleasure of working with last fall, and I hope to work with her and her team more in the future!

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• AMANDA GILLEY PHOTOGRAPHY
    AMANDA GILLEY PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Shelley is a true professional and great to work with! I have worked with her on several weddings/events and everything always runs smoothly and to perfection! I highly recommend her if you are in need of a wedding coordinator/planner.

• Dunn Loring, 22027 See on map