Clinton, MD 20735 Map · Phone number

About Planned Elegance

This company was started because of the passion and love of planning events. I first started by planning family gatherings and small family events. I landed a job as an administrative assistant for a consulting firm. Soon I was promoted to conference assistant, then travel coordinator, and finally conference coordinator. Working in this capacity only enhanced my experience to plan events, and so here we are four years later ready to take on the world of event planning.

I believe that planning an event should be our client's most memorable occasion. Let us use our organizational skills, talents and creativity to create the perfect event for you! We pride ourselves on professionalism, honesty, respect, and integrity. Put your trust in us and we’ll make it happen! We look forward to working with you on your next event!

Remember “We take the stress out of planning so you don’t have too!”

• Kelley Cannon Events
Bride's preparation
Bride's preparation
0865b27b15667945 17039 334738504008 2670688 n

Planned Elegance FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Clinton, 20735 See on map