Clinton, MD 20735 Map · Phone number

About OnQue Event & Design Group

OnQue Event & Design Group, LLC was established in 2006. Originally based in Ohio, the company moved to serve the Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC area. A premiere event planning company, we take your vision and turn it into reality. We work with only a limited number of weddings and other events per month to provide attention and detail for events.

Ninety-eight percent of our advertising is done via word-of-mouth from our past and current clients, as well as, their guests. We strive to present elegant and classy events. We can work with any budget to provide an event of your dreams. Let the creative minds of OnQue Event & Design Group go to work for you! We offer nothing but the best five-star service for your wedding!

"We are a five-star company. Period."

bf03642ea8fedb2d Capture
bf03642ea8fedb2d Capture

23 Reviews for OnQue Event & Design Group

• Z

Zena · Married on 09/22/2018

The amount of generosity, compassion, flexibility that Monique and her team provided was unimaginable! They left no questions in answered and I felt the love throughout the whole process! I will be referring to everyone!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

OnQue Event & Design Group's reply:

Smooches Zena! I miss ya already! Beautiful bride!

Giselle · Married on 07/08/2017

Best helpers ever! Before OnQue, I was nervous, not organized and just not knowing the next steps to take with my wedding planning. The staff helped me evwry step of the way. I had homework to keep me on track and Monique and her crew made it to my vendor appointments, dress fittings, etc. I highly recommend them for any event that is thrown. They understand people and customer service to the max!!! I will use them again! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Monique and her staff exceeded all expectations. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was keeping up with things and that I was not overwhelmed or stressed. Monique was avaliable any time I had a question or needed advice. She made my day amazing and I didn't have to worry about a thing! If you are getting married or planning a big event OnQue Events is a MUST! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2017

OnQue Event & Design Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 799.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Lovely Day Photo Works
    Lovely Day Photo Works Photo Booths

Great to work with!

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• LaVe Floral Design
    LaVe Floral Design Wedding Florists

OnQue Event & Design Group was great to work with! Monique and her staff was SO organized and everything was handled with the utmost care. True professionals! We look forward to continue to work with you. Thanks, LaVe Floral Design

• Clinton, 20735 See on map