Leah McKay

• Evine Beauté
  • Bridal Concepts by Christy Aspinwall

5 Reviews for Leah McKay

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2013

Leah was INCREDIBLE. I absolutely loved working with her on my wedding day. I consider myself a bit of a make-up on my own accord, but I wanted to leave it to a professional to handle the best day ever...and Leah absolutely blew me away. She was extremely accommodating since I lived out of town, and she was kind and warm right from the start. She also did my mom's makeup and my aunt's makeup and everyone loved her and loved their faces!

Leah is the consummate professional and will make you feel (and look) like a million dollars on your wedding day. She is highly recommended!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Channah · Married on 11/02/2012

I am so grateful to have had Leah McKay do my makeup for my wedding. From the beginning, she was an absolute joy to work with. We spent over three hours on my makeup trial, trying different eye makeup and making adjustments until we found the perfect look. She was patient and really listened to what I liked or didn't like and was able to translate it into the look I had in mind. She also took careful notes to make sure that she knew exactly what to use on my wedding day.

One thing that was really important to me was to have flawless looking skin. Leah somehow manages to do airbrushing that looks like you're not wearing any makeup but provides immaculate dewy looking skin. Trust me, I tried 3 other makeup artists (all of whom came highly recommended) and there was no comparison. The airbrushing by the other makeup artists looked caked on and heavy, but they kept telling me I'd be happy about it when I got the photos back. Leah understood that I wanted to look good not only in my photos, but in person on my wedding day! I would add that on that day, she was absolutely amazing - a calm, lovely presence. She worked meticulously to make sure everything looked perfect. After 9 hours of wedding photos, ceremony, reception, dancing, and after hours, my makeup (all of it!) still looked amazing.

In sum, if you are looking for a makeup artist, Leah McKay will make you look and feel incredible on your big day!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Leah is not only truly talented and did flawless make up for my wedding, but she is a very special person. My Mother is undergoing chemo and has no hair, eyelashes or eyebrows, but with a wig and Leah's kindness, support and help my Mom looked like her old self the day of my wedding. She gave me the best face i've ever had and she gave my Mom some long lovely eyelashes and eyebrows. She was so warm, and with everything going on she was just the person I wanted with me before my wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Leah, it really meant the world to us to have such a special person do our make up that day!

Sent on 09/09/2012