Los Angeles, CA 90065 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Foster Planning

Love is expressed differently by every couple, so why would weddings ever look and feel the same? At Jessica Foster Planning, my passion for wedding design stems from working with modern couples, like you, who create your dream day the way you want instead of the way it’s expected.

This is one of the biggest events of your lives, and you deserve to enjoy every minute knowing that each unique design element reflects your journey as a couple.

Overwhelm and stress should not be words associated with your wedding, and when we work together I make sure the details are handled so you can focus on your celebration.

WE CAN’T WAIT TO BE PART OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY! For more information, please email directly hello@jessicafosterplanning.com

Follow Jessica Foster Planning on

Jessica Foster Planning 7
  • madeline

madeline · Married on 11/30/2018

Jessica Foster is 10/10

Where do I even begin?! From the moment we met for coffee to discuss the details of my wedding almost a year before the date, I knew Jessica was the best decision I could make in regards to wedding planning. I know for a fact that my wedding would not have gone anywhere close to as smoothly as it went because of Jessica. She is completely thorough, a wealth of knowledge, and was the best asset I could have asked for. I didn't feel an ounce of stress on our wedding day because of her, and she handled every issue shot her way like a pro. She truly went above and beyond for us, and I am so thankful we found her.

The truth is, there is SO much behind the scenes work to do and as a bride, the best thing you can do for yourself is to hire an event pro like Jessica. I didn't think I needed help, but when it came down to the amount of time that you need to plan a wedding, I was so wrong. Jessica pointed out things I would have never thought about, and our wedding wouldn't have been our dream day without her.

I could rave forever about Jessica, but if you don't believe me, at least book a coffee date with her and she'll show you what she can do. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for everything Jessica! xoxo, The Waldens

• Ali

Ali · Married on 11/10/2018

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE Jessica Foster Planning & HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Jessica checked every box when it came to what we wanted in a wedding planner, and fulfilled wishes we didn’t even know we had!! When we first got engaged a year ago, I was so daunted by the idea of planning our wedding. The process ended up being so much fun.... and so smooth! Our booked wedding venue cancelled on us due to wild fires the day before our wedding, which obviously could have been such a nightmare. BUT when Jessica called to let me know this news at 9am Friday morning, she had ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL VENUE for us to use the following day at 4pm, as scheduled, and had ALL of our vendors on board! We were amazed by this wonderful woman start to finish, I can’t recommend Jessica’s services highly enough. I am so glad we didn’t waste anytime planning without her. Jessica’s fees were super reasonable and SO unbelievably worth it. We love her style, personality, communication, integrity, ethics, grace under pressure, can-do attitude, research skills, follow through, and the list could go on. Thank you for seeing our magical wedding through, Jessica! You’re a miracle worker and we love you.

Mike Lord · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing in every way!!

We were amazed by Jessica Foster’s wedding planning skills start to finish & can’t recommend her services highly enough. Thank you for seeing our wedding through, Jessica, you’re the best!

Jessica Foster Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Nick the DJ
    Nick the DJ Wedding DJs

Jessica is Fantastic, Always love working with her, She is ready for anything and does it with a smile!

• Los Angeles, CA 90065 See on map