Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90065 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Foster Event Planning

Jessica Foster Planning is an experienced and flexible wedding planning and design service located in Los Angeles, California. Jessica, the owner and head planner, works with couples from start to finish to provide them a stress-free and organized wedding day celebration. Jessica Foster Planning’s staff is thorough with vendor management and design to ensure every detail matches a couple’s distinct style, personality, and vision.

Jessica has experience with planning and assisting a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. She has coordinated a variety of different weddings, including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, military, religious, and non-religious. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Jessica Foster Event Planning 6
Jessica Foster Event Planning 7

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Jessica is the best!

I cannot even imagine how we would have pulled off our wedding without Jessica. We hired her coordination services, but she was SO much more than a day or even month of coordinator. We hired her about 8 months out, and from then on she was always quick to respond to an email, offer suggestions for vendors, generally keep us sane. The venue visit she organized with our vendors helped things run super smoothly when it came to the day. Jessica was always able to offer guidance and answer questions we didn't even know we had. On the day itself, we honestly didn't have anything to worry about because Jessica made it all happen. The venue decorations were set up so beautifully--better than we could have imagined. Any snags we hit along the way while wedding planning, Jessica was able to improvise through and insure a wonderful day. It was the perfect day and it was exactly us--and we could not have done it without Jessica.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • madeline

madeline · Married on 11/30/2018

Jessica Foster is 10/10

Where do I even begin?! From the moment we met for coffee to discuss the details of my wedding almost a year before the date, I knew Jessica was the best decision I could make in regards to wedding planning. I know for a fact that my wedding would not have gone anywhere close to as smoothly as it went because of Jessica. She is completely thorough, a wealth of knowledge, and was the best asset I could have asked for. I didn't feel an ounce of stress on our wedding day because of her, and she handled every issue shot her way like a pro. She truly went above and beyond for us, and I am so thankful we found her.

The truth is, there is SO much behind the scenes work to do and as a bride, the best thing you can do for yourself is to hire an event pro like Jessica. I didn't think I needed help, but when it came down to the amount of time that you need to plan a wedding, I was so wrong. Jessica pointed out things I would have never thought about, and our wedding wouldn't have been our dream day without her.

I could rave forever about Jessica, but if you don't believe me, at least book a coffee date with her and she'll show you what she can do. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for everything Jessica! xoxo, The Waldens

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/10/2018

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE Jessica Foster Planning & HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Jessica checked every box when it came to what we wanted in a wedding planner, and fulfilled wishes we didn’t even know we had!! When we first got engaged a year ago, I was so daunted by the idea of planning our wedding. The process ended up being so much fun.... and so smooth! Our booked wedding venue cancelled on us due to wild fires the day before our wedding, which obviously could have been such a nightmare. BUT when Jessica called to let me know this news at 9am Friday morning, she had ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL VENUE for us to use the following day at 4pm, as scheduled, and had ALL of our vendors on board! We were amazed by this wonderful woman start to finish, I can’t recommend Jessica’s services highly enough. I am so glad we didn’t waste anytime planning without her. Jessica’s fees were super reasonable and SO unbelievably worth it. We love her style, personality, communication, integrity, ethics, grace under pressure, can-do attitude, research skills, follow through, and the list could go on. Thank you for seeing our magical wedding through, Jessica! You’re a miracle worker and we love you.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica Foster Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1