Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Inn at Westwood Farm

Event Planning (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
Furniture (1)

Elizabeth and Jay are the best people, not only are they involved in every step of the planning but are there to help make everything flawless on your special day. They think of everything and just make you feel so comfortable through the whole process. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful place to have my wedding or more wonderful people running the show. My family would have moved into the Inn if you let them, they loved it so much from your wonderful hospitality, to delicious breakfast and the jacuzzi tubs. You helped to make their stay and my day a time to never forget.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Just like they say when you know you’ve found “the dress,” we knew we had found “the venue” when we first visited The Inn at Westwood Farm. Elizabeth and Jay have the innate ability to make it seem as though you’ve known them for years even if you just met. They made the process of planning a wedding enjoyable, rather than stressful! Our special day was just the way we wanted due to not only the perfect setting, but the superb help of Elizabeth and Jay. We highly recommend The Inn at Westwood Farm…whether for a wedding or simply a relaxing night away :-)

Profile Picture Kim, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When you see The Inn at Westwood Farm online, you will think that is a lovely place to get married. But when you visit, the home and the grounds are even more impressive. The home is maintained down to the last detail. And the barn is beautiful. But even then you won't understand what happens when evening strikes the night of your event. The barn becomes a magical place. Elizabeth and Jay provide excellent service and advise both in planning and in execution. Our wedding was magical. Thank you Elizabeth and Jay.

Profile Picture Douglas, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do I begin with this review?! Okay, I'll start with what I think would be most helpful to a bride-to-be wondering if this venue is the right one for her...

1.) If you are into natural beauty, trees, foliage, and a pastoral vibe, this is THE venue for you.

2.) If you love the look of a beautifully kept barn, adorned with fresh flowers or hanging plants, and whimsical bistro lighting all-year-round, this is THE venue for you.

3.) If you love animals and want your guests to be able to interact with REAL LIVE animals who enjoy frolicking around and showboating themselves when your guests arrive, this is THE venue for you.

4.) If you want your guests or you and your husband-to-be to rest your heads in an impeccably pristine inn that has the rustic charm of a farmhouse exterior, with a contemporary yet charming interior, where you'll be served scrumptious and thoughtfully prepared breakfast each morning, then this is THE venue for you.

5.) If you want a primarily outdoor wedding at a venue that includes MUCH of the hardscape necessities and beyond for a reasonable cost, this is THE venue for you.

6.) Above all, and in my opinion most importantly, if you want venue owners who treat you like old friends and go above and beyond to ensure that you and your husband-to-be’s wedding dreams and vision are met with attention to all the small details, as well as ensuring your family and your guests are comfortable and happy, then this is THE venue for you.

I honestly cannot say enough positive remarks about Jay and Elizabeth, the venue owners, and about this venue. No words could ever accurately convey just how grateful my husband and I are to Jay and Elizabeth for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend this venue to any bride-to-be in a heartbeat! My friends and family who stayed at the inn itself on the property are STILL dreamily talking about how they wished they were waking up in their bed at Westwood.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/8/16, 1 Review

Without the amazing help of the Inn's wonderful proprietors, Jay and Elizabeth,
I doubt our wedding would have been half as amazing as it ended up being. From
the moment we found this bed and breakfast up through the brunch on the day
after our wedding, it's been a pleasure to work with both of them. Elizabeth is
very communicative, prompt, and did a great job of corralling our vendors such
that our self-planned wedding went off without a hitch.

The Inn itself is located in a nice rural part of Virginia, with nearby
wineries, hills, and farms providing a great backdrop for those with a mind for
a wedding that is a cross between rustic and elegant. However, the venue is
located close enough to various towns that finding vendors is a breeze: both
our cake and caterer came from Charlottesville, and we had plenty of other
options to choose from (and when in doubt, Elizabeth will give great
suggestions).

We had our wedding here in late September, so we ended up with all of the
greenery still on the trees, with temperate weather making for a perfect outdoor
event from ceremony to the last dance. There are lots of options on the grounds
for you to choose where to say your vows: we chose underneath the two trees in
front of the barn and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Ultimately, the biggest pro, and one of the main reasons we went with Westwood,
was having the space to ourselves for the weekend. We had both sets of parents
and close family friends stay at the Inn starting Friday night and we were able
to take our time transferring all the bits, baubles, and flowers for the
wedding. Everyone who stayed over raved about the hosts, the rooms, and the feel
of the property. On its own, the Inn is a luxurious place to stay. As a wedding
venue it was everything we looked for and more than we could have expected.

Profile Picture Brenden, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding weekend at Westwood felt like a dream, thanks to Jay and Elizabeth's hard work and keen eyes for detail. We had our reception in the barn, and used the barn, lawn, and tent for the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. The planning process for all elements of our weekend was a breeze with Jay and Elizabeth's help - they coordinated everything and helped me think of details that I would have overlooked. I love how their package included all of our hardscape rentals - it really simplified matters and help take some of the tedious details of planning off our plates. We got so many compliments from our guests about the beautiful setting. Our stay in the Inn was wonderful with extremely comfortable beds, luxury baths, and mouthwatering breakfasts (Eggs Westwood is to die for). Jay and Elizabeth work extremely hard to make everything go off without a hitch and are flexible when things pop up (e.g. I forgot a box for people to put gift envelopes, so she used an old basket). I would HIGHLY recommend the Inn at Westwood Farm as a wedding venue for anyone looking for a beautiful, laid back, and off-the-beaten-path wedding venue. You and your guests will love it!!!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Parking

The Inn at Westwood Farm turned out to be my dream wedding spot! The guests would not stop commenting on how beautiful the location is, how fun it was to have animals to look at, how great the games were, and how beautiful it was! I am so grateful for the amazing organization and hard work that the owners put in to make sure everything came together. I would want to host another party here!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception (80 guests) and Sunday morning coffee and cake all at the Inn at Westwood. It was a wonderfully relaxing and picturesque weekend. Elizabeth and Jay work incredibly hard behind the scenes to make everything run smoothly and stress-free. Before the wedding they had great suggestions and recommendations. Elizabeth and Jay did a fantastic job of coordinating all of the vendors (some recommended and local, others not) and all of their recommendations were great. The barn is amazing. We used it for the rehearsal dinner, cocktails, dancing and coffee and cake on Sunday. The tent for the reception dinner was great. We had the ceremony in the clearing up the hill from the barn. This worked fabulously and was a great for our entrance and exit. The rooms in the inn are cozy yet elegant and the breakfasts are delicious. Everyone commented that the wedding was fantastic, relaxing, had both elegance and charm, and was in a wonderful setting. The first time we met Jay and Elizabeth they made us feel at ease and this is one of the big reasons why we went with them. Fantastic venue and the most wonderful hosts made for a relaxed, charming wedding. Couldn't have been better!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

A lot of wonderful things have been written here about Elizabeth and Jay at Inn at Westwood Farm -- and I just want to say that all the rage is spot on. The setting is stunning and unbeatable, and the people are fantastic. The ability to arrive the day before the wedding was incredible -- both for me and my groom, and for the highly demanding and worried MOB. Elizabeth and Jay fed us pure delicacies, delivered local wine just at the right time during setup, had perfect solutions for last-minute problems and all the answers to last-minute questions. Even more importantly, their advice and recommendations early in the process and through all the planning stages made the planning a breeze. Many of my friends commented on how relaxed I was about the wedding for weeks beforehand and the day of. Much of that is because I had Elizabeth and Jay on my side: they've been around the block many, many times and helped us throw a party that was totally perfect.

Profile Picture A+B, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot recommend the Inn at Westwood Farm more highly! My husband and I recently were married at the Inn in a intimate elopement-style wedding. Elizabeth and Jay kept in contact with us throughout the months before our wedding to make sure our special day would include everything we wanted. I appreciated that our communication was always prompt, clear, and professional.

The grounds of the Inn are simply spectacular, and we got so lucky to have the most perfect weather for our wedding day. Our room (404) was very comfortable, and the blue walls created such a relaxing atmosphere. Every bite of food we ate was scrumptious- from the gourmet breakfast served every morning, to the carefully crafted picnic basket we enjoyed at a nearby winery. I'm a woman with an strong appreciation for attention-to-detail, and the Inn went above and beyond meeting and anticipating all of our needs.

I can't thank Elizabeth and Jay enough for arranging and accommodating all requests for our elopement, and for making my wedding a wonderful experience that I will always remember with much joy. Without such gracious hosts, our time at the Inn would not have been what it was.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/15, 1 Review