1536 West 25th Street #216, San Pedro, CA 90732 Map · Phone number

About Imagine Wedding & Event Planning

Why should you hire a wedding coordinator?
This is the day you have been imagining for a lifetime! Now it is time to make it a reality. There are many steps to get to that point and most couples do not know where to start with that process. A coordinator can help you organize your thoughts and make that dream come true. From finding the ceremony and reception location to putting out the favors for your guests, your coordinator is here to help and make things run smooth!
While you are being pampered and treated like the princess we will be creating what you imagined!
You get to be the bride and let us do the work!
Whether you need help from the very beginning or are just feeling overwhelmed and just need help on the day of the wedding…we are here!
Call or Email today to set up your free consultation and let us start planning the stress-free wedding of your dreams!

• Events by Alex
  • Pink Bliss Events
  • Mise en Scene
DSC0039
Autumn2
myflowers
Imagine Wedding & Event Planning
Candy Bar...Always a Hit!
Candy Bar...Always a Hit!
kent14
DSC0039
Autumn2

5 Reviews for Imagine Wedding & Event Planning

Allison · Married on 11/10/2012

Carrie is amazing. She answered all my questions (even the silly ones) quickly, and was available for my panic moments, my OCD spreadsheets, and helped pick out flowers for my centerpieces and decorations. I could not have had a stress-free wedding day without her. There are not enough "Thank you's" to express my appreciation.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Christine · Married on 01/01/2011

We had a great experience working with Imagine Wedding & Event Planning. Carrie, our wedding coordinator was professional, responsive and very helpful as far as working out details such as ordering favors, flowers and decorations. She was willing to work with us despite us being out of state and having our wedding in Los Angeles. She also provided excellent vendor references which made our lives much easier and as a result we got to work with some very experienced and professional wedding vendors. She has a very friendly personality and she made our wedding memorable. She is exceptional at what she does as far as pre-wedding planning and day of coordination. We were definitely impressed and would highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 02/17/2011
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 10/15/2010

I met Carrie on the Queen Mary, and we hit it off immediately. She was all about making our dreams come true for me and Gregory. Her work ethic is extraordinary and she went above and beyond to create the wedding of our dreams. I couldn't imagine how our wedding could have turned out without her help. I've had her since day one through the end of our reception. She took care of everything, and her “day of” services were smooth and flawless. She is very knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. She is very detailed-oriented and keeps an eye on deadlines for you. I didn't feel the need to interview anyone else after meeting Carrie for the first time. She also referred me to other vendors such as The DJay Company, Oops-A-Daisy and Gamboa Photography. All were very extraordinary and professional vendors. I don't know what I would have done without Carrie by my side. She's amazing and well worth the price.....and more! She puts other wedding coordinators that I've seen on TV to shame!

I chose the Full Service Package. I was without my fiance 6 months prior to our wedding while he was working at sea. I needed someone to help me get as much done as possible before my fiance came home in July with an October wedding on the horizon. Carrie was there from beginning to end. She doesn't stress and she truly knows how to make the bride feel calm on her wedding day. She absolutely loves what she does and it completely shows!!!

Carrie’s all about making your dreams come true for your wedding. No matter what budget you have, she will make it happen!

Carrie’s out-of-the-box ideas were amazing!!! My husband and I ended up short with our budget than we had initially planned. We thought that we weren’t going to be able to afford flowers (ceremony flowers, bridal bouquets and centerpieces for our reception) two weeks before the wedding, but Carrie came through for us. Carrie was so creative that she came up with a very elegant and beautiful design for our centerpieces and I fell in love with my and my girl’s bouquets!

Carrie is so organized. The timeline was perfect. It was very easy to look at and understand and she is very confident in what she had planned and what she does. Looking back on how our wedding day went, her timeline was exactly how our day went and I couldn't have been happier.

Carrie is the best! Having just gotten married October 15, 2010, I'm so grateful and happy she was on our side! She loves what she does and you definitely get what you pay for and more when you hire Carrie. She's in the business of making dreams come true and she will do what it takes to make you happy! I felt very secure with her, and I trusted her from the beginning. I knew that I had nothing to worry about and she even suggested things to me that I would have never thought about that was a huge success, like our Candy Bar. Everyone loved the candy bar so much that we ran out of everything - and we had a lot of candy too!

Anyway, thank you Carrie so much for everything you did for us - we seriously couldn't have done it without you!

Love,
    Tamara & Gregory

Sent on 10/25/2010

Imagine Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• Great Officiants Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Carrie for many years and know that when she is on the job the wedding will be awesome!!

• The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Working with the Carrie on weddings is great! they stuck to the schedule, kept everything on track, They were very creative in their presentations and provided such a great look!

• 1536 West 25th Street #216 San Pedro, 90732 See on map
    Location of (Imagine Wedding & Event Planning)