300 South Raymond Ave, Suite 2, Pasadena, CA 91105 Map · Phone number

About Fresh Events Company

Welcome! Fresh Events Company offers three levels of planning services ranging from full service wedding planning and design to day of wedding coordination services. We recognize that couples may have different needs and be in different planning stages for their wedding, so we can also create customized packages. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to find out more about our exciting services. We are looking forward to hear from you soon!

38026ac080088a71 1239422036562 DSC0099
Special Thanks to all the vendors who made this possible:

Location
The Huntington Library, Art...
Special Thanks to all the vendors who made this possible: Location The Huntington Library, Art...
Special Thanks to all the vendors who made this possible:

Location
The Huntington Library, Art...
photo credit: Josh Goodman Photography
Outdoor wedding venue
38026ac080088a71 1239422036562 DSC0099

25 Reviews for Fresh Events Company

Diana · Married on 11/02/2013

The best decision we made for our wedding was deciding to work with Fresh Events Company! Our wedding planner, Shirley Han did an amazing job! She guided us through the entire process, totally made us feel at ease, gave great vendor recommendations that fit our style, and provided us with a clear timeline which is exactly what we needed. She is so organized, professional, detail-oriented, reliable, and very fun and pleasant to work with! I seriously have no complaints at all!
    On the day of the wedding, Shirley and other staff members from Fresh Events Company did a flawless job! Everything went very smoothly and our wedding day was perfect thanks to them! We felt like everything was always under control, and we felt well taken care of. We didn't have to worry about anything that entire day which was great! As a bride, I wasn't stressed out at all thanks to them, and I was able to really soak in and enjoy every moment of our special day. Can't thank them enough! I highly recommend them to all future brides!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Scott

Scott · Married on 09/08/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Shirley Han and her expert Event Management & Design team this past Saturday at Skirball Cultural Center for the Wedding of Allison and Craig Andresen. As a Los Angeles Wedding DJ for more than a decade, it was wonderful to hear the Father-of-the-Bride stand up and make a heart-felt "Thank You!" to Fresh Events Company. The Bride and Groom were thrilled and the venue was magically transformed while the guests danced the night away! If you are looking for an amazing LA Wedding Planning team, then be sure to give Shirley a call to check availability!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Joanna · Married on 08/17/2012

Weeks leading up to our wedding I received several advice from our friends saying that no wedding goes perfectly and that I shouldn't stress about it. Being a perfectionist I knew something would go wrong.

Well, I was proven wrong. Everything was PERFECT for our wedding. Shirley and her assistants did an AMAZING job and even if something may have gone wrong I knew nothing about it. Being a bride is exhausting and on your wedding day you shouldn't have to worry about anything. I've been to plenty of weddings where things always go wrong and I feel horrible for the bride. Thankfully, Shirley and the Fresh Events team pulled off a flawless wedding for us.

Everything that Shirley recommended from the venue (Vibiana) to the catering (Panda Inn) turned out perfectly and our friends and family all enjoyed themselves and they won't stop raving about the wedding.

If you're looking for a perfect wedding (or any event) I definitely recommend Fresh Events Company. Any large event I throw now I will definitely be hiring Fresh Events for help.

Sent on 10/15/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fresh Events Company FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military

• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Hotel Weddings

Fresh Events are true professionals!

• Hey Mister DJ
    Hey Mister DJ Wedding DJs

Amanda, Shirley & the Fresh Events team are always a pleasure to work with. Very organized with a keen eye for detail and easy to work with as a vendor. Highly recommended!

• Kari Kochar Photography
    Kari Kochar Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Fresh Events Company on quite a few weddings now. I love working with them- they really have their act together and as another vendor, it's really wonderful working with planners who are organized and fun to work with!

• 300 South Raymond Ave, Suite 2 Pasadena, 91105 See on map