FLOW Blow Dry and Beauty Bar

Ashburn, VA View map

Northern VA's first blow dry & beauty bar! Stylish blowouts, organic make-up & threading. Pure, pretty and natural.

FLOW will shampoo, blow-dry, and style your hair for your event, meeting, night out, wedding…or if you just want to have a head-turning hair day! NO CUTS, NO COLOR – and no cheating on your regular hairdresser! We also offer make-up application and threading.

Get pampered by our professional stylists, drink organic juice/tea, chat, pick up some haircare & beauty products, and leave feeling fab. When your hair looks full, shiny and flows – it will change your mood and transform your day!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
4.7
    Stephanie Married on 10/01/2016
    This review is long overdue, but I thought now is a good time since I am writing other reviews for my wedding vendors. I went to FLOW before my engagement photo shoot back in April. I made an appointment to get my eye brows cleaned up (threaded), my hair blown out, and my make up done. I was so impressed with all of the services I received, but especially impressed with the makeup application. The staff at FLOW were so helpful and accommodating! The shop didn't have a makeup artist on the schedule for the Thursday I wanted to come in, so the owner, Samira, agreed to come in just to do my makeup. Samira was absolutely amazing! She really listened to what I was looking for and what my concerns were. She gave me the perfect look and I left looking & feeling absolutely beautiful. Even my husband (fiancee at the time) was blown away. I would definitely go back to FLOW for a special occasion (party, black tie event, wedding, etc) and would recommend this location to anyone.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/10/2016
    I loved working with Flow Blow dry and beauty bar. Nia and Nisha the coordinators there were very responsive and friendly to work with. I had a hair and make up with Fiona and I was very pleased with her styling. My make up and hair for the wedding looked great! My bridesmaids also got their hair done as well and they all loved their styles as well. I will definitely use this salon in the future.
  • User2295636 2+ years ago
    I have nothing but high reviews for the Ashburn location (I haven't been to Reston yet but definitely want to try it). I went there on my wedding day with 7 other girls (my mom, mother-in-law, sisters, bridesmaids and flower girl). Everyone got their hair and makeup done and looked beautiful. One thing I especially loved is that they did not hesitate to alter something later if you wanted to change it. They even have a "Flower Power" package for flower girls. My niece felt so pretty and excited to be included in the day. Micaela did my hair and makeup and she is SUCH a delight. She had a smile the entire day and truly made me feel like a special bride. I can't wait to go back again for other formal events and work with Micaela. Above all, the atmosphere was so cute and perfect for our event. The set aside tables for us to bring food and champagne, which really added to the day.

Real Weddings

• Michael & Courtney
    26 photos · 06/11/2016

44719 Brimfield Dr., suite 130 Ashburn, VA, 20147
Location of (FLOW Blow Dry and Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding