Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DAINTY HEIRLOOMS

Dainty Heirlooms is a wedding planner located in Beverly Hills, California, who serves the Los Angeles region. This planner promises to accommodate the needs of the happy couple, as well as offer many other services that will help ease any and all stress.

Dainty Heirlooms offers day-of coordination and partial wedding planning for receptions for cultural, destination, and non-religious weddings. The two planners on staff promise to exceed all expectations and make sure that the couples’ needs are met. Dainty Heirlooms works one-on-one with clients to make sure that all couples needs and desires are accounted for and taken care of. They offer to help with venue selection, DJs, uplighting, flowers, rentals, and wedding attire and accessories. They even offer to help with hair extensions.

Follow DAINTY HEIRLOOMS on

54edae4b1a104f59afad801c39fb744e
dca80d67f5deb973 1499396318383 hfw1037 2

3 Reviews for DAINTY HEIRLOOMS

A · Married on 07/24/2010

Due to the many date changes, and venue changes made by me as the bride, Orchid Plum Couture remained professional. Though services hired for could have been cancelled of further assistance, she stuck by me to the end. I purchased my own decorations (I wished I had listened and stuck to her ideas) and hired her to decorate the reception venue that I changed the day before my wedding day.

My day turned out to be a success! It pays not to be a bridezilla nor be a complicated person to deal with when it comes to your wedding day! Receiving professional insight is of great importance to consider, not by being one-sided during the planning stages to the actual execution of the entire event! The groom should be included and informed of any decisions a bride makes. I will beg Orchid Plum Couture to work with me again, should I decide to prepare for an anniversary party. Believe me, I've learned to be patient, not jump ahead to work against who I hire, but to work along with them.

Nina · Married on 08/24/1985

Well, words cannot describe the excellent job Orchid Plum Couture has rendered to me and my husband's 25th Anniversary 'Movie Theme' Party at a venue in Carson, CA in August 2009!

Till this day, many are still ranting and raving about the flow of my event, the centerpieces, and the overall theme decorations of the location. Being married for quite some time, we felt stuck in the stone ages, however, Orchid Plum Couture was gentle in giving of their ideas, and my trust in them became 100 percent! This trust led to the success of my event, due to the way they handled the logistics and planning!

Their prices are fair, they're flexible, reliable and trustworthy. They have a variety of talents that they can be hired for, and should be compensated fairly for the overall experience. I will always remember and use them again. Nina

M. Ruth · Married on 11/06/2009

Orchid Plum Couture did an OUTSTANDING JOB on two floral designs that I ordered on two different occasions and for two different companies.

At the time, I was a Sales Manager at a major hotel near LAX and there was a client who needed a floral design for their store grand opening, so we used Orchid Plum Couture's service and it blew the client away! The price was awesome, from the service to the delivery; everything was PERFECT. This company really made us look good.

The other occasion was a floral design given to an executive who's mother was dying of cancer. Long story short, Orchid Plum came through again, raving reviews from the corporate client.

I would highly recommend this service, you won't be able to find better. Will continue to use in the future.
    Thanks a million.

DAINTY HEIRLOOMS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 99.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DAINTY HEIRLOOMS 1
    Discount Determination at Consultation
    Discounts may be determined and discussed during your first Consultation. We're fair and try to work within your budget! We know the market rates and will do our best to accommodate you at the best competitive rates.

• Beverly Hills Beverly Hills, California, 90212 See on map
    424-222-1856 (Other Phone Number)
    Contact Us Anytime! We will respond to you shortly.