Creme de la Creme Bartenders

Creme de la Creme Bartenders

About Creme de la Creme Bartenders

Creme de la Creme Bartenders & Event Staff Completes your Event!

Creme de la Creme has over 15 years experience in the hospitality industry. We aim for perfection with every event, from smaller warm settings in a home to large weddings and social gatherings or festivals we are well prepared to do our part in ensuring a smooth worry free event . We cover all the bases and customize based upon each clients special select needs and desires. Our bartenders are Certified and full of Charisma ! Let Creme de la Creme light up the room with a specialty signature cocktail or let us customize one especially for you. We are also proud to be able to provide Food Servers, Door Host, VIP Liasion, Cigar Girls, Bottle Servers, and portable Bar/Bar tools available for rent.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Baltimore, Washington DC

Follow Creme de la Creme Bartenders on

7 Reviews for Creme de la Creme Bartenders

Creme de la Creme bartended for my wedding and I was incredibly pleased! From the beginning, Tassia was communicative and helpful, and Jaxi was an excellent bartender at the wedding. She was professional, but not stuffy, and was great at helping us pack up afterwards. The specialty cocktails (based upon our favorite liquor) they made for us were great and we received many compliment throughout the evening. I would highly recommend Creme de la Creme!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a nontraditional wedding in that we hosted a cocktail-style party at my parents' house after a small courthouse ceremony. Creme de la creme was so easy to work with from setting up our signature cocktails to providing bilingual bartenders for our foreign guests! The two bartenders who served our event were professional and fun and we couldn't have asked for a better bartending service. Thanks!

Profile Picture User4465489, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Creme de la Creme Bartenders FAQ