3101 Vermont Pl., Akron, OH 44312 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About David Corey Photography

David Corey is a Professional Photographer that specilizes in Wedding Photography. His studio is in Green, Ohio serving the Akron, Canton and Cleveland areas. David and his team is passionate about working with newly engaged couples like you! They will create elegant, emotional and timeless wedding photography on your wedding day. With 8 years and hundreds of weddings photographed, David and his team have experienced all types lighting and weather situations and can be confident that you will be deliver many powerful and memorable images.

David's work has been highlighted in Huffington Post, Akron-Canton Weddings, Today’s Bride magazine and are preferred photographers at many wedding venues throughout Northeast Ohio. You can count on David's experence when it really matters on your wedding day!

This photographer provides multiple wedding photography packages.

Wedding-related services include:

David Corey Photography 5
David Corey Photography 6
David Corey Photography 7

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

Dave and Heather were AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding at Gervasi. They communicated with us well and we felt so comfortable around them on the day of our wedding, it was such a pleasure working with them. Their eye for detail was impressive and you can tell Dave has true talent with flattering angles. I was worried I would hate our photos because I usually hate photos taken of me because I look ten times bigger than I actually am, Dave made sure to get my most flattering angles during our photo shoots and I absolutely love our photos and I am so happy to say we look great in them, just how I remember us looking on our day! :) Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day so we didn't get to take pictures in some of the locations we originally wanted but Dave made the best of it and tried to get some different unique shots and even pulled us out for some gorgeous night shots during the reception and I am so happy he did! Just so happy with their work and I highly recommend them!!! They captured memories that will last a lifetime!

David Corey Photography 8
    David Corey Photography 14
    David Corey Photography 15
    David Corey Photography 16

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

David Corey Photography is absolutely phenomenal from the customer service to the coordination and planning to the big day!! David and Heather are the dynamic duo when it comes to perfection and excellence with not only the thousands of pictures they take throughout the wedding day but also with their professionalism, patience, compassion. Almost everyone gets the jitters when it comes to the big day, but David and Heather made me and the whole wedding party feel calm and beautiful in the midst of what seemed like a whirlwind. It was truly a pleasure working with them, and I highly recommend their services for any special event!!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

After the first time I met with David, I knew that I had to have him photograph our wedding. I had high expectations for a wedding photographer from the very beginning and David and his wife Heather blew those expectations out of the water! David and Heather were so kind, professional, and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding they made sure to capture every moment perfectly and made sure that we were all doing ok throughout the day. Their attention to detail is amazing! When we received our wedding pictures we were absolutely blown away. Every picture was breathtaking and they could not have captured the day any better!!! If you are looking for the perfect photographers, look no further!! I would highly recommend David Corey and could never thank him enough for the beautiful pictures we received!

David Corey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 3101 Vermont Pl. Akron, OH 44312 See on map