David Corey Photography Reviews

35 | Akron, OH

35 Reviews for David Corey Photography

35 David Corey Photography Reviews

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

Dave and Heather were AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding at Gervasi. They communicated with us well and we felt so comfortable around them on the day of our wedding, it was such a pleasure working with them. Their eye for detail was impressive and you can tell Dave has true talent with flattering angles. I was worried I would hate our photos because I usually hate photos taken of me because I look ten times bigger than I actually am, Dave made sure to get my most flattering angles during our photo shoots and I absolutely love our photos and I am so happy to say we look great in them, just how I remember us looking on our day! :) Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day so we didn't get to take pictures in some of the locations we originally wanted but Dave made the best of it and tried to get some different unique shots and even pulled us out for some gorgeous night shots during the reception and I am so happy he did! Just so happy with their work and I highly recommend them!!! They captured memories that will last a lifetime!

David Corey Photography 1
    David Corey Photography 7
    David Corey Photography 8
    David Corey Photography 9

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

David Corey Photography is absolutely phenomenal from the customer service to the coordination and planning to the big day!! David and Heather are the dynamic duo when it comes to perfection and excellence with not only the thousands of pictures they take throughout the wedding day but also with their professionalism, patience, compassion. Almost everyone gets the jitters when it comes to the big day, but David and Heather made me and the whole wedding party feel calm and beautiful in the midst of what seemed like a whirlwind. It was truly a pleasure working with them, and I highly recommend their services for any special event!!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

After the first time I met with David, I knew that I had to have him photograph our wedding. I had high expectations for a wedding photographer from the very beginning and David and his wife Heather blew those expectations out of the water! David and Heather were so kind, professional, and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding they made sure to capture every moment perfectly and made sure that we were all doing ok throughout the day. Their attention to detail is amazing! When we received our wedding pictures we were absolutely blown away. Every picture was breathtaking and they could not have captured the day any better!!! If you are looking for the perfect photographers, look no further!! I would highly recommend David Corey and could never thank him enough for the beautiful pictures we received!

My fiance and I were looking at numerous photographers but once we met with David our decision was made quickly. He was quick to respond to our inquiry and in setting up a meeting. He was very professional and his work is outstanding. We cant wait to see the final outcome.

Katie · Married on 10/31/2015

If you are looking for a professional, talented, and overall amazing photographer to capture the special moments of your big day, David Corey is your guy. After my fiancé and I booked the venue for our wedding, I was immediately on the hunt for our photographer. I researched and met with several other photographers before meeting with David, but he was the one who made me feel most at ease and also had some of the best work I'd seen. It is SO important that you like and get along with your photographer, otherwise it may show negatively in your photos. After all, your photographer will be with you all day during the biggest day of your life! I would highly recommend David to anyone looking for their wedding photographer. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined and we are thrilled to have these amazing images to enjoy forever. Thanks David!

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

My friend had David Corey for her wedding a few years ago and I absolutely loved her pictures and how comfortable David made everyone feel when he took the pictures. After having a great time with him and my friends I had to have him for my wedding! I am sooo happy I decided this too! My pictures turned out fantastic and just what I wanted I couldn't be more happy!

After interviewing several photographers for our big day, David Corey stood out as the best choice. He made us feel comfortable with his knowledgeable and professional approach. He captured our day beautifully, both through photos and video. His album and print choices are very high quality and absolutlely stunning. I highly recommend him and his team!

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2015

David was very easy to work with on the day of the wedding and got some amazing photos of our wedding. He is very flexible and makes taking photos comfortable for everyone.

Briana · Married on 04/18/2015

I loved working with David for my engagement and wedding photos! He and Sabrina captured every little detail of my day and the result was fabulous!! Ive already gotten many many complements on the photos posted to Facebook and his blog! David was professional and in great spirits all day, even with my crazy bridal party of 22!! I would definitely recommend David and hope to work with him again!

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

David Corey Photography blew away our expectations! My husband and I met with David after getting his information at the Akron bridal show. We were extremely impressed with his previous work and he was very professional. On our wedding day, he was so much fun and was willing to try every crazy pose we found on Pinterest. When we got the link to see our pictures online, we were so happy that he captured every moment of our day and all the shots were beautiful. David was very patient while we picked out the photos for our album; there were so many good ones it was very difficult to chose. When we received our album we couldn't believe how amazing it was, even without any upgrades! We would recommend David Corey Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, he's the best!

steve · Married on 09/20/2014

David and his staff were fun and professional. We had a huge wedding party and David took control and moved us to each requested location and helped us stay on schedule and enjoy our day!

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with David for our wedding was great. He worked with us from the moment we hired him and provided us with amazing engagement photos and even better wedding photos! Our wedding was amazing and filled with moments and details that David was able to capture. He was flexible with our time schedule and provided ideas and helped keep the day moving as planned. We received our pictures by the time we got back from our honeymoon and I couldn't be happier. The attention to detail is what I love the most. As a bride and groom you're moving around all day and don't often get to look at the details of your flowers, cake, etc. I was so happy to see the details David captured and would recommend him to anyone.

Alexandra · Married on 05/31/2014

I would highly recommend David Corey Photography as a vendor for your wedding! My husband and I are so, so pleased with all his services and have passed his name on to many of our friends and family. He was so easy to work with, so professional, and so fun too! He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and that we were happy and satisfied with his work - his assistants did the same for us as well. All of our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing. He takes his work seriously AND enjoys what he does - that made a big difference to us. He took my dream wedding and brought it to life through photos. Everyone has been commenting on how beautiful the pictures are. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so wonderful!

Ann-Marie · Married on 05/10/2014

David is incredibly creative and has a natural eye for getting the perfect shot. He's also a task master, making sure the photo process runs smoothly within the necessary timeframe. He took great care in making sure we got beautiful shots of the most meaningful moments of our wedding day and then some.

Beautiful pictures and so many to choose from. Captured the day beautifully.

• User2411251 · event on: 12/23/2012

David is a pleasure to work with!! He is fun, laid back yet professional, has great ideas and we love his photos!! He does a great job of making you feel comfortable and getting the right shots! (Even when you have a 5'2 and 6'5 couple together haha) We have had our engagement session so far and we are looking forward to him shooting our wedding this fall!!

Dave was great!! Such a pleasure to work with- easy going, fun, and professional. Did a wonderful job of getting all the pictures we wanted and then some!! He managed to get the key points of every moment.

There was a wonderful mix of both reception and wedding that I greatly appreciated- moments I didn't see, people that danced the night away, he managed to capture the laughter and fun hat everyone was having!

Overall experience was wonderful! :)

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

Highly recommend David Corey Photography. Talented photographer, up to date with technology, friendly, professional, and FAST!

Great Value for the money, straight forward, and no hidden BS.

There are a ton of photographers out there, if you choose David Corey, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you!

David and his assistant did a fantastic job. Even through all the small last minute changes, they never missed a beat. Fantastic service, great pictures, and a great attitude!

Kyra · Married on 09/20/2013

Hands down best photographer! Very professional, always anwsered any questions and very fun! I got my pictures back very quick and he didn't miss one moment and ALL the pictures were beyond what I expected. I'm so glad we went with David Corey!

Summer · Married on 09/01/2013

DCP was our favorite vendor of all the people we chose to help with our wedding and we would recommend him to anyone who wants the best photography and experience for their wedding! It was a pleasure to work with Dave and we felt that he was enthusiastic in meeting our needs every step of the way! He provided us with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime- everyone who sees our photos and albums says they've never seen anything like it! We were so pleased with the high level of skill and the quality of product offered by DCP, and this was paired with Dave's personable interactions and flexibility in meeting our wishes as well as our budget. My husband and I could not give a higher recommendation for DCP if you are looking for a professional, caring, and talented photographer for your big day! DCP is the best there is, hands down!

Victoria · Married on 08/31/2013

David Corey Photography is just amazing! I first saw David at his booth at a bridal show in Akron and fell in love with his photographs. His displays contained a lot of backgrounds from around the Akron area, so I knew he would know where some great places would be for us to shoot (he even makes the Mayflower in downtown Akron look good in pictures!) When I showed my fiance the pictures from David's website, he ended up loving them also and with that, our first vendor was booked. We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos and then our wedding and we just knew that every photo was going to look awesome.

We were able to view our proofs within just a few weeks of our wedding and our only problem is that we don't know what to choose for our portrait that David includes in his wedding package. We are so happy with the everything and David is just an all around great guy!

Sue · Married on 08/17/2013

David's photos for both the engagement photos and the wedding photos were so beautiful!! David was easy to work with, professional, creative, open to suggestions and reasonable. Thanks to David for capturing the memories in his photos for us.

David did an excellent job. He was very professional and the pictures turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great photographer.

Renee · Married on 07/13/2013

David is absolutely wonderful. He is very professional and very easy to get along with. Our personalities clicked very quickly and I knew that he would put me at ease on my wedding day. My photographs are beautiful. He found the most wonderful places to take pictures and brought out the best in both my husband and myself. He captured expressions during the ceremony and the reception that make the photographs priceless. His assistant was also very professional.