34 Reviews for David Corey Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
33 David Corey Photography Reviews

We loved our photos. They were amazing and David and his wife were great to work with.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wonderful team to work with...fun and polite~!

Profile Picture Carri, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Corey Photography is absolutely phenomenal from the customer service to the coordination and planning to the big day!! David and Heather are the dynamic duo when it comes to perfection and excellence with not only the thousands of pictures they take throughout the wedding day but also with their professionalism, patience, compassion. Almost everyone gets the jitters when it comes to the big day, but David and Heather made me and the whole wedding party feel calm and beautiful in the midst of what seemed like a whirlwind. It was truly a pleasure working with them, and I highly recommend their services for any special event!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and his wife heather did such an amazing job on our wedding photos. David was very responsive to emails and met with us a couple times to discuss what exactly we wanted from our wedding photography. They exceeded our expectations and we were so pleased with our experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After the first time I met with David, I knew that I had to have him photograph our wedding. I had high expectations for a wedding photographer from the very beginning and David and his wife Heather blew those expectations out of the water! David and Heather were so kind, professional, and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding they made sure to capture every moment perfectly and made sure that we were all doing ok throughout the day. Their attention to detail is amazing! When we received our wedding pictures we were absolutely blown away. Every picture was breathtaking and they could not have captured the day any better!!! If you are looking for the perfect photographers, look no further!! I would highly recommend David Corey and could never thank him enough for the beautiful pictures we received!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I were looking at numerous photographers but once we met with David our decision was made quickly. He was quick to respond to our inquiry and in setting up a meeting. He was very professional and his work is outstanding. We cant wait to see the final outcome.

Profile Picture User5387818, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

If you are looking for a professional, talented, and overall amazing photographer to capture the special moments of your big day, David Corey is your guy. After my fiancé and I booked the venue for our wedding, I was immediately on the hunt for our photographer. I researched and met with several other photographers before meeting with David, but he was the one who made me feel most at ease and also had some of the best work I'd seen. It is SO important that you like and get along with your photographer, otherwise it may show negatively in your photos. After all, your photographer will be with you all day during the biggest day of your life! I would highly recommend David to anyone looking for their wedding photographer. Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have imagined and we are thrilled to have these amazing images to enjoy forever. Thanks David!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

My friend had David Corey for her wedding a few years ago and I absolutely loved her pictures and how comfortable David made everyone feel when he took the pictures. After having a great time with him and my friends I had to have him for my wedding! I am sooo happy I decided this too! My pictures turned out fantastic and just what I wanted I couldn't be more happy!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After interviewing several photographers for our big day, David Corey stood out as the best choice. He made us feel comfortable with his knowledgeable and professional approach. He captured our day beautifully, both through photos and video. His album and print choices are very high quality and absolutlely stunning. I highly recommend him and his team!

Profile Picture User4167406, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

David was very easy to work with on the day of the wedding and got some amazing photos of our wedding. He is very flexible and makes taking photos comfortable for everyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/24/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

David and Sabrina captured our wedding day perfectly! They were very flexible, enthusiastic, excited for our day, and listened to our ideas. Extremely organized and timely!! Willing to do whatever was asked of them. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! We can't wait to order prints and start showing off to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with David for my engagement and wedding photos! He and Sabrina captured every little detail of my day and the result was fabulous!! Ive already gotten many many complements on the photos posted to Facebook and his blog! David was professional and in great spirits all day, even with my crazy bridal party of 22!! I would definitely recommend David and hope to work with him again!

Profile Picture Briana, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

David Corey Photography blew away our expectations! My husband and I met with David after getting his information at the Akron bridal show. We were extremely impressed with his previous work and he was very professional. On our wedding day, he was so much fun and was willing to try every crazy pose we found on Pinterest. When we got the link to see our pictures online, we were so happy that he captured every moment of our day and all the shots were beautiful. David was very patient while we picked out the photos for our album; there were so many good ones it was very difficult to chose. When we received our album we couldn't believe how amazing it was, even without any upgrades! We would recommend David Corey Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, he's the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his staff were fun and professional. We had a huge wedding party and David took control and moved us to each requested location and helped us stay on schedule and enjoy our day!

Profile Picture steve, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was great. He brought a lady named Sabrina with him and she was a huge help with posing us, which we loved!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with David for our wedding was great. He worked with us from the moment we hired him and provided us with amazing engagement photos and even better wedding photos! Our wedding was amazing and filled with moments and details that David was able to capture. He was flexible with our time schedule and provided ideas and helped keep the day moving as planned. We received our pictures by the time we got back from our honeymoon and I couldn't be happier. The attention to detail is what I love the most. As a bride and groom you're moving around all day and don't often get to look at the details of your flowers, cake, etc. I was so happy to see the details David captured and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend David Corey Photography as a vendor for your wedding! My husband and I are so, so pleased with all his services and have passed his name on to many of our friends and family. He was so easy to work with, so professional, and so fun too! He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and that we were happy and satisfied with his work - his assistants did the same for us as well. All of our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing. He takes his work seriously AND enjoys what he does - that made a big difference to us. He took my dream wedding and brought it to life through photos. Everyone has been commenting on how beautiful the pictures are. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

If your wedding photos are a important part of your wedding day I would highly recommend using David Corey. When I saw David's work at a Bridal Show, he was more than willing to answer any questions I had. I instantly knew he was the perfect fit to photograph my wedding. Which I am so glad we went with him I can not even begin to express how happy I am with the quality and professionalism that we received. David & his assistant Sabrina were amazing. They were more than accommodating with any requests I had. Dave captured all the special moments and little details that some would have missed. I really liked that David took the time to get to know us before the wedding-which made it easier and more comfortable to work with. I would highly recommend David Corey Photography to ANYONE looking for a phenomenal wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David is incredibly creative and has a natural eye for getting the perfect shot. He's also a task master, making sure the photo process runs smoothly within the necessary timeframe. He took great care in making sure we got beautiful shots of the most meaningful moments of our wedding day and then some.

Profile Picture Ann-Marie, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was great. We did our engagement photos with him, which we apart of the package, on east 4th in Cleveland. This is where we got a feel for him and he got to known us as a couple. The photos turned out great. On our wedding day he met myself and the girls at my house 30 minutes south of where the venue was at and then followed us in the limo to the venue. I just got back from out honeymoon and the photos were already up for viewing. He truely was able to tell a story of our wedding day. I highly recommend him. Very affordable too!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures and so many to choose from. Captured the day beautifully.

Profile Picture User4072384, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave was great!! Such a pleasure to work with- easy going, fun, and professional. Did a wonderful job of getting all the pictures we wanted and then some!! He managed to get the key points of every moment.

There was a wonderful mix of both reception and wedding that I greatly appreciated- moments I didn't see, people that danced the night away, he managed to capture the laughter and fun hat everyone was having!

Overall experience was wonderful! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend David Corey Photography. Talented photographer, up to date with technology, friendly, professional, and FAST!

Great Value for the money, straight forward, and no hidden BS.

There are a ton of photographers out there, if you choose David Corey, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his assistant did a fantastic job. Even through all the small last minute changes, they never missed a beat. Fantastic service, great pictures, and a great attitude!

Profile Picture User4007322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down best photographer! Very professional, always anwsered any questions and very fun! I got my pictures back very quick and he didn't miss one moment and ALL the pictures were beyond what I expected. I'm so glad we went with David Corey!

Profile Picture Kyra, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews