Victoria G. Photography

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

** STILL BOOKING 2022 and 2023 DATES!!! ***

Victoria G. Photography is a wedding and portrait photography business based in Cleveland, Erie, PA, and the surrounding areas! I strive to capture authentic moments from your day and memories you will cherish for a lifetime! With Victoria G. Photography, you are getting a photographer, a historian, a friend, and a hype woman! I know how important preserving memories and telling your life's love story can be, and I will go above and beyond to capture your celebration! As someone who studied history, I know how critical it is when properly capture and preserve life's events and I take extra care and love when it comes to my work as a photographer. My photos are a mix of traditional portraiture and photojournalism that candidly captures the celebration of a wedding/ elopement raw emotions and special moments that occur. From your special day are captured with love and special care. I go above and beyond for my clients to ensure she captures the best images that showcase your style, personality, and love story.

I look forward to working with you!

With love,

Victoria McGinty

Victoria G. Photography LLC

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Erika
    Erika A. Married on 04/02/2022

Truly the best

If I could pick a photographer to hire for all events in my future it would be Victoria. She has been so kind, helpful, positive, and professional from the very first phone call. I had talked to a couple other photographers but Victoria had such positive energy and truly seemed interested at being at our wedding and making it a memorable day. She kept in contact leading up to the wedding and we were able to reach out at any time with questions we had for her.

The day of the wedding, she was incredible at her job and outside of her job. If she wasn’t taking pictures, she was volunteering to help grab something for anyone while we got ready. She worked so quickly and had a plan already set from the beginning. I had multiple family members tell me how impressed they were by her being able to move around so quickly during the ceremony to get as many pictures and angles as possible! She kept everything on track to get all the family photos taken that we wanted and worked in whatever photos we wanted to get in the moment. She was super flexible when we changed the order of how we did things at the ceremony.

I can’t say enough amazing things about her. We got some sneak peak photos yesterday and we can’t wait to see what the rest of the photos look like.
    Rebecca M. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great photographer to work with. Victoria was energetic, engaging, and a lot of fun! We love our wedding pictures!

Creates magic. She has captured the most special moments of my life. I would never hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants a true professional to create a customized photography experience.
    Ashleigh Married on 07/02/2021

Couples pictures

Victoria took couples pictures for my boyfriend and I!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Victoria G. Photography 1
Offer

Victoria G. Photography is expanding!

My print store is now open! I am selling various products and sizes in:

- Individual prints

-Stationary save-the-date cards, postcards, and save-the-dates

- Photo Albums: traditional, lay-flats, and hardcovers

- Guestbooks

- Signature-friendly frames

-Canvas: traditional, metal, acrylic, gallery, and floating frames.

TO INQUIRE ABOUT MY PRODUCTS PLEASE REACH OUT at Victoria G. Photography or by email at victoriagphotographyllc@outlook.com

Pricing

Team

Victoria  McGinty
Victoria McGinty
Owner/Lead Photographer

My name is Victoria McGinty. I'm 21 years old, I am a type six according to my enneagram chart, and I am a libra with endless ambitions. I was born and raised in the midwest, and while I am based in Cleveland, Ohio, and Erie, Pennsylvania, I am always willing to travel for my clients.

Currently, I am a Junior at Mercyhurst University in Erie, where I am studying to obtain a B.A. in History, a double minor in English and Photography, and by the Summer of 2023, an M.S. in Secondary Education.

In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors, shopping for vinyl records and candles, and spending time with my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel-- Buster. Some other interesting facts about me are that I am a pop-culture enthusiast, I love flamingos just a little too much, and I hope that my passion for photography takes me all over the world to places I have never been before.

I have been taking photos for as long as I can remember. I have always loved photography, but I did not realize it was my life's passion until I was sixteen. Since then, I have dedicated my life to learning and growing as a professional photographer.

Cleveland Cleveland, OH, 44111

Always Open
Location of (Victoria G. Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding