7002 Gateway Blvd., District Heights, MD 20747 Map · Phone number

About BTH Artistry

Felicia Gray is one of the most skillful makeup artists in the business—and for a reason. It is her exquisite sense of color and light. She has a flare for achieving a flawless face, lush lashes, and the perfect brow.

Felicia adores the power of cosmetics to transform, like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis. A graduate of the Graham Webb Academy and fully certified, her breakthrough creativity has led to assignments for private clients and celebrities, as well as for film, weddings, fashion and beauty editorials, cutting edge commercials, and red carpet events. Felicia’s artistry can be seen in Heart & Soul magazine, on the runway during CW50’s FBL Expo, Maryland Fashion Week, and The House of KAS. Her passion for beauty inspires those around her.

Her one-to-one service, attention to detail, and commitment to building lasting relationships with her clients puts her at the top of her game. Felicia Gray elevates makeup to an entirely new level!

yasmin 2
img0770abfull
victoria03
rachel 2
BTH Artistry
felicia gray make up artist
yasmin 2
ce259e584dc674f7 1473076905722 felicia gray make up artist 4
nina 4

5 Reviews for BTH Artistry

Denise · Married on 10/25/2016

Awesome service, very reliable and affordable. My face was absolutely GEORGOUS!!!! Her hands are truly blessed.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Angela · Married on 09/09/2016

Felicia is an amazing make-up artist. I was referred by a mutual friend about a year ago when I was looking to have my face done for an event. When she was finished I couldn't believe my eyes; I looked absolutely stunning! I've worked with many make-up artist but the reason I love Felicia the best is b/c I love a dramatic look at times, and to achieve that some artist have made my face feel so heavy but Felicia achieves the look effortlessly without my face feeling like a ton of bricks. I've used Felicia for my engagement photos, engagement party, birthday party, New Year's Eve party, and most importantly my wedding day! She made all my bridesmaids look like they were about to grace the cover of Essence magazine, and needless to say she made me look & feel like a beauty queen. If you are looking for a professional make-up artist who will enhance your natural beauty, or looking for that celebrity Kim Kardashian beat, look no further, Felicia will have you walking around feeling like a million bucks! She's also very affordable!

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 09/04/2016

Felicia is so professional. Her work is amazing and her spirit is infectious. She did my makeup for my wedding and it lasted all night. I never even had to reapply my lipstick. It was a job well done and I would definitely hire her again as well as send her referrals. She was joy to work with.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Award

BTH Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30